• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But feminine smiles are adorable so it's all good ;w;

And @Went I hope that's the case ><; I gave my copy of TWEWY to a friend and probably won't ever get it back and lately I've been wanting to play it again XD;

...Damn, it's past 1. Didn't realize that. /was focusing on breeding Pokemon to trade over to White 2

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That is true. ;w; One day I will find a favorite that doesn't have anything like my other favorites and people will be all 'who are you and where is tara' ahaha....

Though that's for males. I don't see much of a pattern with my favorite females.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Most my favorite males are either hyper/hotblooded (see: Natsu) or arrogant, fffffffff. As for females I like 'em timid/polite (see: Wendy) or tomboyish |D;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

personality wise.... idk. but i need to stop collecting blondies. :c Mithos, Kazune, Roxas, Ventus, Guy, Edward...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I just realized my favorite guys versus girls are on opposite ends of the spectrum XD; DON'T ASK WHY THAT IS OK.

Appearance-wise, I like cute-looking girls and either long-haired guys (where their hair goes down to their neck at the very least) or have spiky hair. No particular hair color or anything...I think.

Also blondes are really adorable. I may be a bit biased because I'm blonde but hey.

EDIT: OH RIGHT I SEEM TO BE LIKING MEGANES (glasses-wearing people) TOO.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha, i noticed that! IS IT BECAUSE OPPOSITES ATTRACT? actually i have no idea how that has to do with anything

I'm not sure what I have for females. :c I don't pick favorite females as often as I do males pft.

and blondes are adorable. ;w;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I notice my favorite males tend to be redheads aside from Riku :U As for females, hmm... I don't really notice a pattern. I prefer strong female leads that still are very caring (Aqua and Xion and Lenalee) though both of those patterns aren't very reliable at all :V

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Ohh hi Megan Very sorry I heard what happened girl hope you feeling better.

You really were a great mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back