• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Almost forgot. I have the same username on Serebii as I have here and on Pokebeach. Just click on my profile then click about me and the link is in my signature.:) EDIT: Be sure and scroll all the way to the bottom to see the list. On Serebii I have it both ways. The fixed one is all the way at the bottom of the list.:)

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2010
can i have a shiny charmander shiny eevee shiny shiny ditto shiny abra shiny mudkip shiny treeko please maybe a japanese mew...please contact 2064-1706-4909 kay
message me

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
can i have a shiny charmander shiny eevee shiny shiny ditto shiny abra shiny mudkip shiny treeko please maybe a japanese mew...please contact 2064-1706-4909 kay
message me
shiny charmander and JPN mew isn't part of the giveaway
Ginji: Have you checked my list on SPP? The fixed GCA list is there man. Thanks.:)
I've been trying but serebii has been lagging alot

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
For your UT Modest Shaymin lv.50 , I'll give you a Japanese Movie Arceus, Pikachu Colored Pikachu UT USA and a Modest Gamestp Deoxys UT.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years
im interested in your shiny evd dusknoir
i have many evd pokemons
salamence, porygonz, electrivire, milktank, ninjask, gengar and many more =]

Years
ot ash and he got this from the fourht movie on to his emeral ruby and sapphire version and migrated it on to his platinum diamond and pearl.

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
UT Timid Shaymin lv.50 (2/8/09) OT: TRU ID: 02089 thoroughly cunning (got it myself)

Interested on this, would you take an aura mew for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back