• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a co-writer

Years
I'm looking for a co-writer to do a real story about clones. If anyone would like to participate, please VM or PM me for specific details. Hopefully, someone with experience will decide to join me for the writing.

Bay

Years
I take it you haven't read this thread? The tl;dr version of it is that someone had asked for a co-writer like you did and some people mention reasons why asking for a co-writer isn't a good idea and it'll be even more work for you to do with instead of writing a story for yourself. Some quick points:

-Clash of different writing styles
-One writer suddenly doing all the work and the other not putting the effort
-Many people here not sure your skill level of writing
-Communication problems

Not trying to burst your bubble or anything, but I think you need to reconsider about asking a collaboration out in the open like that. You might be better off asking someone you know to write with you.

Back