• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TLENT's Galeries

My mom said is am a goood at drawin. but my freind said they suckeD? Its he right or is he lying aga

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
My mom said is am a goood at drawin. but my freind said they suckeD? Its he right or is he lying again!!? I attatched a picture!

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
I think the Emboar is excellent! I don't mean to offend you though, the Mega Mewtwo Y isn't really good.

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
As an artist its impossible to please everyone, you will find that some may love your work and others simply dislike it. What you do with the feedback of others is up to you the artist. That being said I shall move on, I can see your relatively new to computer art but I believe you definitely have potential if you continue to feed your blossoming talent. I recommend watching various video tutorials on how to choose color palettes, shaping, and even studying other artist paintings to improve your skills. If your serious about learning and persistent when you fall short of your idea, you will without a doubt become a wonderful artist one day.

If you ever want to chat about art I'm always looking for a good convo,
~Keep it artsy ~
-Coleman-

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Well, no one art are suck man~
Your friend say this art is SUCKKKKKKKKKK~ Cause they are jealous, they cant do any of computer drawing,
but if ur friend are good then i have nth to say :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
My mom said is am a goood at drawin. but my freind said they suckeD? Its he right or is he lying again!!? I attatched a picture!

Hi there! Quick question, how old are you? And don't worry, you certainly don't suck. Just remember that every artist, no matter how talented, can always improve in some way. No one is perfect at drawing. So even if your friends say you aren't good, just tell them that every artist needs to work on something and that you're working on improving everyday. :)

Also, friendly reminder, A&D requires that you post a minimum of three pieces to have a gallery. Since you've got some replies I won't close this, but please try to add two more drawings when you get the chance. Or just PM me and we'll work something out, okay?

Back