• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Well... well... well... AT LEAST I KNEW BLADE LONGER THAN YOU!
And what do I care how long she was on hiatus? lol

Well, I just like things to be correct. I wish she'd come back to modding with me sometimes though!

Years
So after breeding a couple Love Ball Mareep, I did a few Wonder Trades, and actually got some interesting stuff, like a 3 IV Magic Guard Abra. And a German Infiltrator Spiritomb. Guess people are feeling quite generous today after all. ;D

Years
With all the shop talk. I opened up a temporary one to clean out my boxes of extra shinies from my older games. I traded for a total of 10 new shinies yesterday:)
Mainly thanks to my pal, ~RNC~.
I might have some more new ones coming today as well:).

Also, also, also! I almost forgot! I'm heading out soon since a lot of the snow has been cleared from the roads to get a 2DS for the kid. That means there is cloning in my near future! Plus I will be free a lot more to trade since I won't have to share my 3ds with the wife an kid now. Bonus.

Years
My friend hatched this for me yesterday.

28kkduu.jpg

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Wow perfect shiny. Lucky!

My name is piiiiiink I loooove ittttt <333 Happy Valentines to all of you! :D Here have some chocolate
Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Well, I suppose it's time I start with completing my dex, haha. Yay for free time! Any help will be highly appreciated :3

Happy Valentine's Day PC!

Years
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and Charmanders of all ages......
This man is legen...wait for it....dary.. 루기아 !!

I was lucky number 6.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Valentines may be over but I can still be pink!

My breeding luck keeps on going. Two 6 IV Growlithes, a 6 IV Shuppet, and another 6 IV Cherubi. Over 2,500 eggs hatched now and still no shiny. I've decided to just IV breed pretty Pokemon in the hopes of getting a shiny, but if not I still have something worth keeping. I have tons of leftover perfects that I may be trading away in the near future. ;)

Just realized how bad that hurts my eyes @.@ playing around with new font and color styles lol

Is this better? D:

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I really don't like colors in posts... it's not good for people on certain styles. I use a dark style now though.

@Lugia -- nice job :D Congratulations!

Edit: Should we make a new DCC?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I really don't like colors in posts... it's not good for people on certain styles. I use a dark style now though.

@Lugia -- nice job :D Congratulations!

Edit: Should we make a new DCC?

But black is boring! :P

Make new DCC as congrats for reaching 100 pages 8)

Years
Cloning is......unusual this time around for me. I don't like the timing thing. Still it's neat finally being able to. Definitely helping my shiny dex:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back