• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTX Movie Nights

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Haha, there was like 4 people in my stream at its peak.

It might be worth attaching the dates and times to each film in the OP. :D
Ah yeah, I was in the stream at the time, and the huge difference in the amount of people was pretty surprising :p

And I kinda agree, as I thought the same thing when the thread was up, but I'm not sure if that means they'll have to edit something in the CSS. But yeah, that would be helpful.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Woo! Go Pokemon 2000, my second favourite movie :3! I forgot to come yesterday D: but that won't happen anymore xD. Definitely watching 2000 tomorrow night.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My favorite movie will be shown tomorrow! I'll be sure to catch the 9 am/5 pm stream. It'd be my breakfast movie. :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
85 minutes until Power of One showing. Check the OP for the link to the stream.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
24 minutes before the stream starts, and I'm now bored, so I'm now thinking of some music videos or something.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
That was totally 'awepic'!!! Looking forward to the next meets, thanks for the wonderful nights.

~Mid

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
Years
Uuuuhhh, hey! I've not been in for a long time but have been tempted back by the Anniversary!

In all honesty I'm very confused about the film times :o I'm in the UK, currently on BST (British Summer Time).

Can someone post the pure GMT times so I can figure out when to appear? :) Thanks

pokeskate

Lerroux says "bye-bye!
Years
They show at 5pm for each gmt said in the OP! Youll have to go onto a time converter and convert the gmts into BST to see when the right time for you is! hope I helped:)

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
Years
yeah I know I'm just struggling to figure out the maths/times :/

Looking at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ the showing that was at 10am this morning (my time) must have been the GMT + 8 showing? And 17:00 - 8hrs would be 9am, so 10am is because we are on BST.

Soooo, if I have this right, the timings for me would be 10am (5pm -8 +1), 6pm (5pm -0 +1) aaaaannnd 11pm (5pm +5 +1)

If I'm right that's a pity I've only just worked it out, because I can't do those later times :)

Might be able to join you on friday evening and at the weekend, though!

Back