• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Nights At Challenges

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Night 1

Spoiler: Phone Transcript
[Phone ringing] Hello, hello? Uh, If you're listening to this, then it means you've taken up the responsibility of watching after Pokecommunity's own set of animodtronics, from when we used to be a pizzeria, you know, back before Pokemon came out. Uh, anyway, I just wanted to record some messages for you. I'm sure you'll, uh, do just fine...

The Admins gave me this "Preparatory work orientation/Legal waiver." It's pretty standard. [clears throat]
"
1. You must monitor the animodtronics at all times. You can find information on them in the attached document.
2. No Pooping on floor.
3. No Hacking the Animodtronics!
4. Do not touch Freddy.

You can close the doors on either side of yourself in case the animodtronics get too close. Pokecommunity reminds you that any death incurred while watching the animodtronics is merely a side effect, and Pokecommunity recommends walking it off. If you wish to opt out, please leave your seat now." Oh boy, kinda wish I hadn't strapped you in. Oh well, you probably need the money anyway. Minimum wage is enough, right? Y-yeah, so just be careful. There's a bug they forgot to mention where, uh, well, you'll probably be fine... probably...

So tonight you'll just want to watch Jonnie and Loco. They're the most, er, active. I've left you the attachment with their information. Just, uh, work on then tonight. I they give you any trouble, just close the door. Uh, well you can only close one door at a time. I'm sure you'll figure it out. You can worry about other duties tomorrow night. Good luck! *CLICK*

Animodtronics Report

maxresdefault_zps09oxs6um.jpg

Unit No. 003
Name: Jonnie
Represented by a Rabbit-like Pokemon.
Night 1 - Eager Performer: Jonnie must be caught first.
Night 3 - What's Inside: Jonnie becomes more aggressive, learn a move that can raise one of its stats.
Jumpscare - Team hazard: No hold items

Unit No. 004
Name: El Pollo Loco
Represented by a Bird Pokemon
Night 1 - Lady's Night: Loco must be female.
Night 3 - Too Many Pizza: Teach Roost, Bulk Up, or Swallow to Loco
Jumpscare - Player Hazard: No Medicines or Berries

[This is a challenge designed for use in a Post Game save file. In case it isn't clear, today you are just raising the first two members of your team. Pokemon for your team must be obtained on or after March 23, 2015. If you are participating, then please fill out the sign up sheet below.]

Username: [Actual user names please]
Game: [Any main series game]
Favorite Pizza Topping:
1st Night Defense: [place this in a spoiler so we can't cheat]

Username: Necrum
Game: Pokemon Y
Favorite Pizza Topping: Canadian Bacon
Spoiler:

[Each day, you will all be picking a means of defense. For Night 1, you only need to pick between the Left Door and the Right Door. It must be in by 6:00 am PST and must be inside a spoiler. If you fail to defend, you must take on the Animodtronic that attacked you's "Jumpscare" rule for 24 hours. Good luck everyone, I'll have much more for you guys to do as the week progresses.]

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Night 2

[Phone ringing] Uhh, hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I told you it wouldn't be that bad. Uh, yeah, tonight is when things get real, though. You need to take care of some, how do I put this, work. I know, your employer asking you to work, so surprising. But it's pretty important. Just check the work order in Tuesday's folder, it should have all the info you need. And, uh, keep watching Bonnie and Chica. Now that they know you a bit better, they m-might be more inclined toward you. Just put your nose to the grindstone for a bit, and try not to think about them too much... I think they can hear it. Oh, and you may want to check on Foxy over in Pirate Cove. I promise, he won't bite your frontal lobe off. Uh, yeah sorry how specific that was...*CLICK*

Animodtronics Report

536.png

Unit 005
Name: Sly
Represented by a Canine-like Pokemon
Night 2 - Loner: Sly can never lead your team.
Night 4 - It's Me: Teach Sly a +priority move.
Jumpscare -Battle Hazard: Play in Shift battle type, and switch Pokemon every other turn.

Work Order
Some of the customers have been complaining about ectoplasm in the Pizza. We're not allowed to say there are ghosts, but I need you to go catch 5 ghosts hanging around in the kitchen. It's the only place where the cameras can't capture their souls. Unfortunately, we only have regular old Pokeballs, so you'll have to improvise.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Night 3

[Phone ringing] Hello, hello? You're about half done, now! How about that. A-anyway, keep doing what your doing. Klippy's acting up, so I left you some information on him in the folder. Oh, that reminds me. You have another duty tonight. Actually, two of them. Remember how I didn't give you any work on Monday? Yeah, it still needs to get done. Anyway, you can do it any time, but tonight's work should be done, you know, tonight. Hmm, I guess that means you've seen the whole lead group! Just try not to... stare at them for too long. Especially Klippy. *CLICK*

Animodtronics Report

latest

Unit 002
Name: Klippy Klapbear
Represented by a bear Pokemon or a Pokemon with circular ears
Night 3 - Drop the Mic: As the lead singer, Klippy needs a Sound Based move.
Night 5 - In the Shadows: Klippy is forbidden from KOing Dark or Ghost type Pokemon.
Jumpscare - Exp Requirement: Raise all members of your team by at least 5 levels today.

Work Order
As a Pizzeria, we are expected to have delicious pizza. But all we have is cardboard crust and week old pepperoni. The Kitchen needs some fresher ingredients. Grow or collect 10 Berries.

The bathrooms are filthy. Klippy doesn't seem to mind them though, so take him back there and clean up all the Garbage and Filth Pokemon back there. I think there's 11 of them.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years

Night 4

[Phone ringing] Hello, hello? Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it... Unless, uh, you didn't. I mean this is on auto play. Well if you did make it this far, then I am very glad I recorded these, you know, ahead of time. [Banging sound] Ah, r-right. So, when you come in and hear this, could you, maybe come check on the server room? [Bang bang] Just, uh, ignore all the, well, they look like dead Pokemon, but I assure you, they are- I mean aren't, they aren't Pokemon! [Bang bang] *CLICK*

Animodtronics Report

photo.jpg

Unit 001
Name: Golden Momma
Discontinued; Represented by a Yellow Pokemon (Normal or shiny)
Night 4 - Game Over: Teach Momma Hyper Beam or Giga Impact
Night 6 - IT'S ME: Golden Momma can only battle for 4 turns in a row at max.
Jumpscare - No Pokemon Centers

Work Order
The animodtronics are filthy! Take them to the backstage room and get them cleaned up. Have each of them KOed by a water type.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Night 5

[Phone ringing] Tnac dsvno opskdv o[l,efoc a[ss uoy asdolth,zi oeqfna meht evas sdvinao;krgjkd *CLICK*

Animodtronics Report

hqdefault.jpg

Unit 006
Name: Fangle
Discontinued; Represented by a Pokemon with no natural shape. (Amorphous, but not necessarily the egg group)
Night 5 - SAVE THEM: You can't use medicines while Fangle is active.
???
Jumpscare - Lobotomy: Super Effective attacks are disallowed.

Work Order
There's going to be a big party on Sunday, and we need to prepare the dining room for it. Collect some "decorations" for the party and arrange them in the PC Box. Get creative.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Night 6

[Phone ringing] Hello, hello! Yeah, so Klippy shoved me skull first into one of the older suits. Somehow I'm here, I guess. Just keep working, we still have that party tomorrow. I'll try my best not to kill you! *CLICK*

Animodtronics Report

five-nights-at-freddys-3-springtrap.jpg

Unit 000
Name: [Redacted]
Animatronic discontinued due to safety concerns.
Jumpscare - Battle Hazard: Play in Set battle mode. Over rides Sly.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Night 7

[Phone ringing] It's me *CLICK*

PARTY TIME

steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_371233049_preview.png

Today's the day of the big party! 5 very special guests are attending, but none of them will leave. Take the Animodtronics to the Show Stage for the illustrious Elite Four, and the Champion.

Party Amendments:
Loco Jumpscare - No Full Restores, No Hyper Potions, No Max Potions, 5 Revives max
Momma Jumpscare - No Revives

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Username: H.A.N.
Game: FireRed
Favorite Pizza Topping: Many different types of cheese
1st Night Defense:
Spoiler:

The point isn't completely clear to me. Will a plot follow over time? Is there anything more to do than catch/breed the two Pokémon for now?

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Great challenge. Now this, I can handle. The actual Five Nights at Freddy's? Not so much.

Username: Buzz Buzz
Game: Omega Ruby
Favorite Pizza Topping: Hmm... Everything (edible) except seafood
1st Night Defense:
Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
The point isn't completely clear to me. Will a plot follow over time? Is there anything more to do than catch/breed the two Pokémon for now?
As the week progresses, more team members will be added and you will be given tasks to complete. To finish the challenge you'll have to complete all the tasks, and at the end of the week, defeat the Elite 4.

Years
Alright, how about we give this a go. I think I get it now.

Username: Pendraflare
Game: White 2
Favorite Pizza Topping: Pepperoni
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
Years
Username: Hippowtom
Game: Pearl
Favorite Pizza Topping: Salami
1st Night Defense: [
Spoiler:
2nd Night Defense :
Spoiler:

When do we have to update our proof that we have completed the challenges? Just curious because it ain't revealed in the OP

Last edited:
Years
Username: RedJ
Favorite Pizza Topping: pepperoni+black olives
1st Night Defense:
Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Oh look, a gateway for me to get back into challenges.

Username: Sonata
Game: Good ole Gold
Favorite Pizza Topping: Pepperoni and mushroom
1st Night Defense:
Spoiler:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
"Save them" --- Okay, where are the kids and how do I rescue them? Probably going to have to play a bunch of complicated minigames.

But yay, a challenge that doesn't require a new game~

Username: Nakuzami
Game: Alpha Sapphire
1st Night Defense:
Spoiler:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Username: Zehn
Game: Gold
Favorite Pizza Topping: Extra cheese?
1st Night Defense:
Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
User: Alli
Game: X
Fave pizza topping: mushrooms
Spoiler:

Years
Looks interesting, I'm gonna try this. :)

Username: Kostucha
Game: Alpha Sapphire
Favorite Pizza Topping: Corn ...I guess?
1st Night Defense:
Spoiler:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Event challenges are always fun, no?

Username: Illusione-Tempus
1st Night Defense:
Spoiler:

Back