• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
Is there a Version of A-Trainer that isn't reported as virus?

Because my father wants to reinstal the complete computer because of the virus report of Avira and he doesn't belive that this is no virus.
It is not a virus and there is no reason to reinstall anything.

CharmanderFan123

Death is only an illusion.
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2011
Same here for the broken links, BTW I tried using SMCA but it wouldn't let me open Emerald. Help?

Kaith

Hacker of Fire
Years
Does anyone know if Hackmew is just rewriting them? Whenever I download advanced trainer, it just gets deleted right after I take it out of the zip file. Help?

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
For all you guys complaining you should know that the links aren't exactly dead. The files are still on HackMew's server. The proper links were previously posted. You can use PGE as it will download the tools off his server.

HackMew is just busy these days. He will return eventually. Everyone please respect his privacy and stop flooding the thread.

PKMN Trainer Alison

I'll follow you into the dark.
Years
Rhea isn't working for me, my antivirus is telling me its a trojan. :/ I've never had a Problem with any of Hackmew's tools so I'm a little confused.

PKMN Trainer Alison

I'll follow you into the dark.
Years

I can presume that it's McAfee or Avira, right?
You don't need to care about it, try to make exception for RHEA.

No, Its neither of those actually.
I'm just being wary, because I've downloaded hack tools in the past and gotten nasty little virus' from them. (Most recently, Advance-Text -.-)

ThePoketrix

real-life pikachu
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Umm...

...I think it would be helpful if you added a feature where you could actually select trainers from within the map (graphically) then edit their pokemon, as well as add additional trainers in, easily (drag and drop).
Dude, that would be impossible. First, you need to make sure that the trainer actually HAS a battle. Second, you have to find the line in the script to find out which trainer to open. Why? Trainers and other NPCs are programmed with 'scripts', essentially little sub-programs that the game executes, making little changes in the game like "display this text" or "initiate this battle". Plus, one person could be the means to initiate more than one battle, and stepping on a certain tile could have you fight an "invisible man" or someone who wouldn't normally fight. Your suggestion is smart- it would be awesome. But this works just fine. However, you have to open someone's script to figure out what battle he initiates, but that's how Nintendo did it, right?
Also the starter pokemon editer won't let me add Mew (my fave original pokemon)!!! Can you fix this?
I wish that were possible, but the only way to get Mew to obey you all the time is to get a certain 'flag'(in programmer's speak, this would be a variable, but we're HACKING, so this is a flag.) for him. Same with Rayquaza. I think that Hackmew added that as a FEATURE- or at least couldn't figure out how to let you get the flag without editing the Proffessor's script.

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
Wow,HackMew hacktools is good!Before i have many hack tools at my computer,but sunddenly virus spoil my computer,so i download HackMew hack tools,it fast and good!Thanks HackMew very much!!!!!!

Back