• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap VI: Party Edition!

Years
well, unfortunately, I might not be able to trade anymore, since this has been a busy week for me. It sucks for me, since I wasn't able to finish trading last time and I wanted to do better this time. I'll let you guys know what my egg hatches into. really sorry guys. :(

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hey guys - it's been such a busy three days for me and I have literally not been able to get online (or sleep, but that's beside the point :P ).

So here we go:

scoreboardupdated.png

We come into our final hours of Egg Swap as PCX closes.

Keep swapping until PCX ends, and don't hatch your eggs until you see the 'Start Hatching' banner. This is so we can tot-up the final totals. ^^

Good luck, guys! Keep it up! :)

REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PLAY. ONLY BREED AND TRADE ONE EGG - DO NOT SUBSTITUTE ONE EGG YOU RECEIEVE FOR ANOTHER. ALWAYS TRADE THE SAME EGG.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Why yes! I... haven't yet posted but the swapping is over and soon the first post will be updated. But that'll probably be Kip. Maybe. ;)

NO MORE SWAPS MAY BE DONE.

Last edited:
Years
I know that I only did a handful of trades, but I definitely wasn't expecting to get my Beldum back. I wonder how often that has happened in past events, where someone received the egg they bred in the first place.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I know that I only did a handful of trades, but I definitely wasn't expecting to get my Beldum back. I wonder how often that has happened in past events, where someone received the egg they bred in the first place.
Maybe someone else also bred a Beldum. It can't know any egg moves, so it would be hard to tell. I'm still waiting to see who got mine!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Well this one didn't even eclipse 50 so its not like it got passed around much.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yeah this one wasn't really as active as the last swaps. There is a possibility for someone to get their own egg.

I got a Rotom with Thunder Wave, ThunderShock, Confuse Ray, and Substitute.
That would be mine since it knows Substitute.

My egg just hatched!

I got a
636.png

Larvesta ,which explains why it took so long.
Female (Nicknamed it Polli after the Spanich word for moth pollina. )
Impish nature.
Moves:
Ember
String Shot
Ability Flame Body

Stats all 6 except Sp. Atk which is 5.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
I just hatched a female Larvitar, naughty natured, its stats are all six except it sp.def. It has the ability Guts, and its moves are Lear, Outrage, Earthquake, and Stone edge

Back