• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever seen a person from PC?

Tweak

No never seen anyone here. Anyone live in Tokyo?

some people from other countries take foreign studies programs...but they usually go to kyoto, cause kyoto has more culture embedded in with it. tokyo is like newyork i think...o_O; i have the option of going to kyoto, japan for a month...i'm afriad to look at the costs of the program in june/july since they'll prob be hefty.

anyone here live in california?! the great great state. ^_________^;;; with...a terminator for a governor, which i think is weird. =-=; we need a pokemon center in california! darn newyork...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Zapchu said:
some people from other countries take foreign studies programs...but they usually go to kyoto, cause kyoto has more culture embedded in with it. tokyo is like newyork i think...o_O; i have the option of going to kyoto, japan for a month...i'm afriad to look at the costs of the program in june/july since they'll prob be hefty.

anyone here live in california?! the great great state. ^_________^;;; with...a terminator for a governor, which i think is weird. =-=; we need a pokemon center in california! darn newyork...
Yeah, but then you?d drain all your cash on stuff and spend all your time beating up on little kids in Gameboy link games. =P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Zapchu said:

I used to live in California.....about 8 years ago hehe.....
The terminator as govener....I don't think he'd need that many bodyguards hehe....

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Kairi said:
You must force pictures and get them online next time, the fans (especially me) demand it. ;p Plus we can finally figure out what gender 22sa is! =P j/k
*now you've done it... this is all your fault!*
*whacks Kairi*

*if only Frosty wasn't too addicted to MSN... then perhaps he could have remembered to check his fellowship email on Wednesday and will realize that this Friday is movie night for fellowship... then he could have invited 22sa to free movie but oh well ;_; Next movie night?*

Tweak

Yeah, but then you?d drain all your cash on stuff and spend all your time beating up on little kids in Gameboy link games. =P

ahaha. you read my mind :laugh:

=( on contrary, it shall be the little kids who are beating the heck outta me

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, I guess the majority hasn't.
Then I'll change it to have you ever
mistaken someone for a PC member?

Anyway, I've also seen a PC member
around my neighbourhood.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I could have met DragonTrainer, like he said. ^_^ Or tmbjr. Too bad neither of them could go to the convention. I've seen some other members like Kenta who live in Texas too.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I've been to Florida and stayed with both my grandparents and aunt and uncle all summer a couple of years ago. (The ones that I rarely see... my others live nearby.) In Jacksonville and St. Augustine. We also went to Orlando, and that was when I went to Disney World. If only I had known you guys back then. ^_^;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
PokeTrainerCarol said:
True, so true 100marios. =P Same here...
I live one hour away (or maybe less) from 100marios o___O
And probably another hour away (or maybe less) from punkie09 o___O

I don't think I have mistaken anyone for a PC member or seen a PC member before...and if I did...what would I do?
"*Waves!* Hey! Are you ________ from the Pokemon Community!?!!"
I can't picture myself doing that. =P
Hehe, really? That would be cool if I could meet H.AW.K. (also known as Punkie90) and you in person! I had no idea you guys lived that close! I was expecting somewhere around the lines of Tallahassee...I'm pretty sure that's how you spell it hehe.
What year did you come to Florida Kayleigh? I could've been there!...well maybe..

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I believe it was 2001... I can't remember. x_x; I think I was maybe 10 or 11.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I came to Florida in 2000, and once in..98 I believe. Was ten and thirteen when I went, both time to Disney World, actually went to Florida twice in 2000. ^_^

I live 10+ hours from everyone! Well, maybe Texas isn?t that far? >_>

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I never met anybody irl from the internet, though I did meet bioseptic online through old PC and we talked on the phone once... it was, um, quite a giggly experience o_O. One of these days I'd like to get a plane trip to Canada and go see 'er (bio's in British Colombia on the west coast while I'm in Maryland USA on the east coast).

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
hmm...not that I can think of, but it's not like I walk up to people on the street saying, "Are you a member of the Pok?mon Community?"

anyways, I wonder if anyone's spotted me in public before. Has anyone who lives in the Houston, TX area seen a wierd white dude with a patchy afro walking around?

Back