• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IV and D.W. Ability Breeding Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfectedBeast

Trade With Me
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Hello and Welcome to my shop.
I am very good at IV breeding pokemon and I can Legitimately make a Flawless pokemon.
I can also breed the highest possible IVs for a certain Hidden Power type.
For example. I can breed the highest possible IVs for a Fire type Hidden Power with the base stat of 70.
I can also breed Dream World Ability Pokemon and Shiny ones as well if you would like.

If you want a FLAWLESS shiny dream world pokemon, I will tell you this now, they do take a lot longer than those with just the dream world ability and Shininess. Please do not nag me for it. If I get lucky it MIGHT hatch sooner.

My Success Rate: 3% chance of a Pokemon coming perfectly

Here is a form for you to fill out and just tell me what it is you want: PLEASE FILL THE FORM OUT. IT MAKES THINGS A LITTLE EASIER ACTUALLY

Spoiler:

Here is a list of Flawless, Shiny Pokemon that I have in stock THERE ARE 2 OF EACH! ONE SHINY AND ONE NORMAL:
Kanto
Spoiler:

Johto

Spoiler:

Hoenn
Spoiler:

Sinnoh
Spoiler:

Unova
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
What would you like for Bulbasaur? I don't really have a lot of Pokemon that I could trade xD

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
How exactly do you breed flawless Pokemon (and sometimes Shiny w/ their DW ability) without RNG abuse?

InfectedBeast

Trade With Me
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
How exactly do you breed flawless Pokemon (and sometimes Shiny w/ their DW ability) without RNG abuse?

I don't know what RNG abuse means exactly but I breed flawless pokemon by making 2 perfect single stat pokemon, breed them together to make a perfect double stat, make another perfect double stat, and then I breed both perfect doubles to make one triple perfect , breed another triple perfect, breed those two perfect triples to make a perfect quad and so on and so forth, til I get a flawless pokemon.. Verrrrry time consuming.

(Mind telling me what RNG abuse means? >.<)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I don't know what RNG abuse means exactly but I breed flawless pokemon by making 2 perfect single stat pokemon, breed them together to make a perfect double stat, make another perfect double stat, and then I breed both perfect doubles to make one triple perfect , breed another triple perfect, breed those two perfect triples to make a perfect quad and so on and so forth, til I get a flawless pokemon.. Verrrrry time consuming.

(Mind telling me what RNG abuse means? >.<)

RNG abuse is manipulating the game's pseudo random generator to get desirable results. Basically, what you're saying that you can do is this thread is highly improbable and very unlikely. I approved your thread because I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but my better judgment might have gotten the best of me.

Please trade with me three of your Pokemon so I can examine them.

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Hey he says he makes Flawless pokes, sounds strange to me, without RNG its almost impossible to get Pentaflawless spreads and such InfectedBeast >.>

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Can you trade now?

3440 2148 7772

Please trade me Torchic, Luvdisc, and Bagon.

Thanks

PS: I'd like at least one of the Pokes you trade me to be shiny and flawless please.

InfectedBeast

Trade With Me
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
I can't today anymore but I can tomorrow. Around 10am to 2pm pacific time.

4685-7360-6473

Last edited:

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
Hello, do you take multiple breeding requests at once? I'm trying to make my pokemon "dream team," and I was wondering if you'd take a six pokemon order at once. I don't need it to have a DW abilty, shiny, flawless, or any specific hidden power, I just need the pokemon with specified abilites, IV's and UT EV's. I REALLY want this team, so I'm willing to trade pretty much any of my pokemon. Thanks.

InfectedBeast

Trade With Me
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Hello, do you take multiple breeding requests at once? I'm trying to make my pokemon "dream team," and I was wondering if you'd take a six pokemon order at once. I don't need it to have a DW abilty, shiny, flawless, or any specific hidden power, I just need the pokemon with specified abilites, IV's and UT EV's. I REALLY want this team, so I'm willing to trade pretty much any of my pokemon. Thanks.

Yea I can try just list them and I'll see how fast I can do it. I have all day lol

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Hey, I need a Pokemon for the upcoming GBU but I don't have time to RNG it. Please let me know if you can do this for me! :3

Pokemon species: Cubone/Marowak
Nature: Adamant
Nickname: BigWak
Ability: Rock Head
Shiny: Yes
Flawless: Yes
Hidden Power Type: Normal
Egg Moves: Detect

Thank you in advance. :3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
The three Pokemon we asked to be hack checked passed the legality analysis. However, based on your response to Mac about not knowing RNG abuse, which is crucial to obtaining anything hex-flawess and shiny, I reviewed your other Pokemon on Pokecheck. Do note that IV breeding does not work like that; you will get up to 3 IVs from the parent Pokemon and 3 IVs are all up to chance, in other words, a 1 in 30,000 chance, not to mention shininess is 1 in 8000 chance.

Upon further inspection, I have found one hacked Pokemon. The Pokemon is nicknamed, but it does not have the Yes, Nicknamed flag. Another version is nicknamed and has the Yes, Nicknamed. Both Pokemon share the same species, PID, IVs, EVs, attacks, hatch location, ID, SID, and so forth. They ARE the same Pokemon. And they belong to your ID, the one you traded your three from.

As a non RNG abuser, you have an impossible chance to obtain an identical Pokemon twice. A nicknamed Pokemon marked as non-nicknamed is also illegal.

I am shutting down your trade thread for an indefinite amount of time, until you clean your inventory and prove to the Trade staff that you will be dealing error-free and believable Pokemon.

Closed~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back