• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tainted Waters: The Wrath of Suicune [OOC]

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
I'd really hate for it to die as well, not because of the work I put in for my character, but I really love the concept for the roleplay

Flydro

doobz
Years
Hey you guys, the IC thread is finally up! I sent everyone a message, but I wanted to post it here as well :p

Been looking forward to starting this ever since the idea first came across my mind. I'm happy with the group we have here and I know we will make this rp a good one! Also thanks to all who signed up for my first rp here, now let's get ittttt! ^_^

Oh and Iceman may be joining us as well.

Flydro

doobz
Years
Hey guys in case you're unsure of how to start.. right now I'm just giving the characters time to hear the news of the ceremony so they know where to go. Your character can receive the news any way you'd like (radio, personal conversation, flyers, etc.) it doesn't matter. You can start off already in Ecruteak or you can be making your way there, either way is fine. Just make sure your character hears the news regarding the ceremony in some way. Also, you can meet up with each others characters beforehand if you like.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Flydro told me to go ahead and post this sense I asked right when he closed up sign ups. So here it is.

Name: Dalex Haven
Hometown: Mistralton City,Unova
Bio:
Dalex wandered out of Mistralton City on a winter day when he was 7-years old. A blizzard came out of no where and he lost his way. When he had given up hope to ever finding his way home again, three Braviary flew up to him and spread their wings out and created a shield around him. He survived the night because of those Braviary. The next morning after the blizzard passed, he heard people calling his name. Dalex got up and the Braviary shook the snow off their feathers. One of the Braviary took off while the other two waited near Dalex. A few minutes later the Braviary lead three officers and his parents to him and he landed behind Dalex. After the reunion, Dalex hugged all three of the Braviary. Dalex thanks them and asked if there was a way to remember them for what they did. After that one nodded and the other two took off and returned with an egg. Dalex took the egg and thanked them once again. When he touched the edd, it glowed like the sun and became warm. When Dalex got back to his home, the egg hatched into a shiny rufflet. No one knew why this specific egg hatched into a shiny. Most people think it was the touch of Dalex's hand when he first received it. Skyla was the one to say that first. Skyla and Dalex were both good friends when they were young. Dalex often wondered if the Braviary who had saved him were hers and that the egg was a gift. Dalex was well known for helping others in the Unova, Hoenn, Kanto, and Sinnoh Regions. He was a very strong trainer, but he never really cared for being the best. He defeated every gym he came to, but he never really liked the idea of becoming a champion of any regions. Dalex is spending time in New Bark Town in Johto. He had traveled to many places in Johto a few years back to challenge the gyms. He always heard legends of Johto,but he never really liked history until he came to Hoenn. From that day, the only real reason he went to other regions was to learn as much of the history as possible and to meet the legendary trainers by the name of Red and Gold.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Dalex is one of the nicest guy you can ever meet. He cares a lot for his friends and family and does not want to see them get hurt. Dalex is also really shy when he first meets people and rather not talk until spoken to or unless it is something he enjoys talking about. However, he can be really talkative and also can be very sarcastic at times after you get to know him. He loves lore of places and will learn whatever he can about a region before he leaves. He prefers to be in a small town or out in the wild over a big city. He is brave and loves facing challenges. Usually he will put others before himself.

Pokemon 1: Shiny Braviary
Name: Braveheart
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Brave Bird,Fly,Airiel Ace,and Sky Drop.
Bio:
Dalex got Braveheart from an egg when he was lost outside Mistralton City. No one knew why Braveheart was a different color. Most think that is was because of the warm touch that Dalex had on the egg when a flock of Braviary first gave Dalex the egg. They are best friends and have been everywhere together. Braveheart can see things from a great distance.

Pokemon 2: Krookodile
Name: Snap
Ability: Moxie
Moves: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Foul Play, and Bulldoze
Bio:
When Dalex was on Route 4 in Unova, Snap attacked him when it was a Sandile, for no real reason. After showing Sandile that Dalex was not afraid, Snap ran off into a pit of quick sand. Dalex saved him and let him leave, but Sandile followed him through the desert and finally joined Dalex's team. He is one of the powerhouses of Dalex's team and has saved Dalex in many battles in the past.

Pokemon 3: Glaceon
Name: Keit
Ability: Ice Body
Moves: Hail, Ice Beam, Blizzard, and Aqua Tail
Bio:
Keit was given to Dalex, as an Eevee, by a girl known as Keitaro in the Sinnoh Region as a remembrance gift. Keitaro and Dalex had traveled much of Sinnoh together and became really close friends. When they were training in the snowy north of Sinnoh, Eevee evolved into a Glaceon. In battles, Keit has surprised many fire-types with her Aqua Tail that an old couple taught to her back in Unova.

Pokemon 4: Larviatar
Name: Shadow
Ability: Sand Veil
Moves: Bite and Rockslide
Bio:
Shadow joined Dalex after he saved his life on the peak of Mount Silver between the Johto and Kanto Region a week ago. Dalex was looking for the Legendary Trainers Red or Gold who had a battled on the peak a little more than 12 years ago. At first Shadow hated Dalex, but they became friends after a gust of wind blew Shadow off the peak of Mount Silver and Dalex quickly ran and grabbed Shadow before he could fall. It took more than ten minutes to try to get Shadow to safety, because the wind was so powerful and there was not much to hang on to.

Last edited:

Flydro

doobz
Years
@Sarah Morgan- I'm sorry but I have closed signups. I only added one extra spot because the request was put in right before I closed everything. I may decide to include more characters in the future so I might reopen the signups, but for now the time being they are closed.

@Iceman- your signup was good, but it is pending. I'll only allow one pseudo legendary related pokemon per team, so you will have to pick between Larvitar and Gabite. You can keep shiny Braviary though. I'll discuss the changes and help you out in a PM.

Gandhi Savage

Years
Just a quick question, will we be allowed to catch Pokémon during this roleplay or are we limited to the team we start with? Also wondering if I'll be able to evolve Shelgon (I'd also love to evolve Magneton, but it only evolves at Mt. Coronet/Chargestone Cave, and neither of which are in Johto)? I think my team would be pretty sweet with a Salamance!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Just a quick question, will we be allowed to catch Pokémon during this roleplay or are we limited to the team we start with? Also wondering if I'll be able to evolve Shelgon (I'd also love to evolve Magneton, but it only evolves at Mt. Coronet/Chargestone Cave, and neither of which are in Johto)? I think my team would be pretty sweet with a Salamance!

I actually just asked him this same question a few minutes ago in a pm. I wanted to know if I do get accepted.

Flydro

doobz
Years
@Iceman- you're now accepted!

Yeah everyone will be allowed to evolve their pokemon and catch new ones during the rp. As we get deeper into the story, there will be plenty of chances for people to catch and evolve their pokemon. Even if they evolve under special circumstances, I'll try to accommodate everyone. There will already be some brief timeskips in the story so those can be used as well. If there comes a time where you want to evolve or catch a pokemon, just put in a request. I'll let you guys know when I'll start taking requests once we start to get into the story.

Shiny_Eevee4453

Shiny Pokemon
Years
Name: Charleene

Hometown: Azelea Town , Jhoto

Bio: Charlene's older sister was a Pokemon Trainer and went to the Unova when Charlene was 9. Charlene always looked up to her sister and she loved Pokemon. She decided to go on an adventure so she could be like her sister.

Appearance: The Unova girl trainer only a little shorter. :D

Personality: Brave, Friendly, Forgetful, Easily angered, Intelligent

Pokemon: Quilava (Pokemon #1)

Name: Firebreath

Ability: Blaze

Moveset: Flame Wheel, Lava Plume, Double Team, Swift
Bio: Charlene and Firebreath have known each other for 7 years. Thay spend all their time together and trust each other. Firebreath will always listen to Charlene unless Charlene makes Firebreath do something that is not fair or breaks rules. Firebreath refuses to leave Charlene's side and doesn't go into her pokeball unless needed.

Pokemon: Shiny Mareep (Pokemon #2)

Name: Joyce

Ability: Static

Moveset: Thundershock, Thunder, Electroball, Protect
Bio: Joyce saw Charlene treated her pokemon with care and felt as if she needed to be one Charlene's pokemon. Joyce followed Charlene untill Charlene noticed Joyce and caught her. Joyce is very faithful but is terrified of Pidgeys and refuses to fight them.

Flydro

doobz
Years
@Shiny_Eevee4453- I'm sorry, but signups are closed for now so yours will have to be declined.

I won't start the tribute until everyone reaches Ecruteak, so in the mean time you guys can do whatever you like to keep yourselves occupied within the city or on your way there.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have a quick question. What season is it? I usually use seasons in a lot of my writing to explain how it is outside.

I also made a few corrections to my first post... I misspelled Magikarp like five times.

Last edited:

Flydro

doobz
Years
I have a quick question. What season is it? I usually use seasons in a lot of my writing to explain how it is outside.

It's late summer, beginning to change into fall. It is still pretty summer looking outside, while the climate is becoming a little less hot with cooler days and nights.

Also, just so everyone understands that nobody knows about the chemicals in the water or anything just yet. For now, all that is happening is that the wild pokemon are getting crazy in some areas, but there is no explanation as to why just yet. Sorry if I confused any of you! Should've made that more clear.

Gandhi Savage

Years
Hey guys, won't be able to get a post up today, sorry. Feel free to start the Suicune ceremony without me though, I don't like feeling like I'm holding everyone else back

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have one more post that is already typed that I want to get in before the ceremony. I will probably post it later today. I am going to wait to see if someone else posts. I don't really want 2 posts only having one other post between it. If no one else posts by this afternoon though. I will go ahead and post. It's pretty much a filler for my character to get more info about his friendship with Skyla and how he is with others. Also to show that he is in Ecruteak City.

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

Years
I'm just going to edit arriving in Ecruteak into my first post as I don't feel like writing a filler post so early.

Back