• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm not a big fan of shots either. They may be painless (well, to me, they are), but the pointy needles are just too scary for me. When I see them, it always feels as if I'm going to lose tons of blood as soon as I get into contact with them. xD" Also, I don't like the way how doctors hold your hand when they're about to inject needles in you. They hold it way too tightly, which makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I have no problem with injections, really... but getting blood drawn makes me pretty queasy. :( If it's something that can be passed down, I definitely got it from my dad and if not... I definitely got it from my mom who, the first time I ever had blood drawn as a kid, said "hey look at that, it's so cool!" and I looked over to see blood gushing into the tube from my arm and... yeah. Didn't keep my lunch down that day, haha.

It doesn't help that I have very small veins, so sometimes it takes many tries before doctors/nurses manage to get the needle in right. ><; It doesn't seem to matter much with normal injections but IV/bloodwork? It takes foreverrrr.

Years
Needles creep me out, that's why I dread having injections. I once had so many years getting injections to protect against the flu but suddenly it made me more scared of needles. In fact, it's one of my top phobias right now, aside from vegetables, heights and conflict.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I think my phobia of injections started when I had to have my teeth extracted, and to do that the dentist had to inject my gums to numb them. Most. Terrifying. Experience. Ever.

Ugh, let's get a move on from this stomach-turning topic unto something lighter!

Sirfetch’d

Needles are the thing that has kept me from getting a tattoo. If I wasn't so afraid of them, I'd have a tattoo by now.

Years
Needles are the thing that has kept me from getting a tattoo. If I wasn't so afraid of them, I'd have a tattoo by now.

lol Jelli

It's not just needles that are the reason I'll never get a tattoo, I also hate how scary they look. My mother is like, obsessed with cemetaries, death metal music, all those scary dark things. A very big contrast to my love of more happier, brighter stuff.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Tattoos begin to lose their value when you look at them too much, so if I were to ever get a tattoo, I'd put it in a place where I don't get to put my eyes on very often. Somewhere like my foot. I'm not really sure what kind of tattoo I would get, to be honest. Probably either a fox or a cat since they're my favorite animals, or maybe a butterfly since it's my favorite insect. If the artists are familiar with Pokémon, then I would most likely get a Pokémon tattoo instead.

Years
Ugh, I'm up so early.. couldn't sleep at all much ;-; I'm feeling better though.. hoping I sweat off whatever was in me (:

The only, and I mean only reason I would get a tattoo was if I wanted something significant to be remembered in my life.. but other than that, I would remain ink-free because it's something my parents don't want to see on me, and I don't want to disappoint them.. also because of how dangerous getting ink into my skin could be, and because it could be something later in life that could get regretted.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I don't like it at all when I don't get enough sleep. It affects my ability to pay attention, stay alert, concentrate, etc., which ends up making me cause a lot of mistakes. It also makes me forgetful sometimes, which is bad when you have work to get done. I've heard that lack of sleep ages your skin faster and leads you to many heart-related diseases. That's not good.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
My sleeping pattern gets messed up quite often, I'm always awake until the early hours and then I wake up early the next morning which makes me fatigued for the whole day.

Years
Typically when I wake up with too few hours of sleep, it's when I cannot go back to bed, and usually when that happens I'm able to operate like normal because apparently my body didn't need the full night's sleep. It has happened every once in a while for me.

Sirfetch’d

My body is able function on very little sleep because I am so used to getting it. Over the summer there was about a 3 week span where I got only 3-4 hours of sleep each night, but my body functioned just as if would have if I had gotten my usual 6 hours.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
My body can't function without sleep, or after anything too mentally or physically vigourous. I just need my sleep k?

I don't like going to the doctor unless its some serious thing or I just need a Medical Certificate to get valid reason to not go to school.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
My sleep pattern is strange. I sleep long one day, then for a short amount of the time the next, and then maybe a longer time again afterwards.

But I can tell you right now, I always want to go to sleep when I wake up. In fact, the only time I don't want to go to sleep is late at night. screw Ben Franklin, I ain't going to sleep early. And waking up early? What the-

I don't like going to the doctor unless its some serious thing or I just need a Medical Certificate to get valid reason to not go to school.

That's me. Right there. Right up there.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Put a needle in front of me and I will run away to the nearest country because ihatethemihatethemihatethem. >______<

As for sleeping patterns, mine have been a little jumpy lately. Two nights ago I slept for 12 hours and now last night I slept for 6.

Sirfetch’d

Speaking of sleep, I just woke up from a 2 and a half hour nap. I feel so refreshed =D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I haven't really been able to sleep all that great the past few nights. Warm(ish) milk helped last night where I eventually fell asleep but I didn't feel that great when I woke up this morning. Need to clean my room to see if that helps but other than that idk.

Years
My room was a disaster two years ago, and when me and my dad finally cleaned it up a year ago, I have kept it generally clean since. I had paper and so much garbage lying all over to where it wasn't even funny, but at least now it's somewhat more organized.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My room isn't that much of a mess but enough where I can see that it needs to be cleaned. It's mainly some clothing and shoes on the floor, a blanket that I don't need right now, and stuff on my dresser and desk that don't belong there. So it shouldn't take long to clean I just ... need to do it.

And clean my sheets. I might just throw them into the washer before I clean for class and put them in the dryer when I get back from class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back