• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever seen a person from PC?

John Denver

Banned
Years
I think most of the PC people live in california...crap, california has so many computers...shizzah...

There are 526 DDR machines in cali, but only 26 in Minnesota :(

GO SEE MIRACLE MOVIE NOW!!

BOO ya!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Dakota said:
I think most of the PC people live in california...crap, california has so many computers...shizzah...

There are 526 DDR machines in cali, but only 26 in Minnesota :(

GO SEE MIRACLE MOVIE NOW!!

BOO ya!

Well, how many live in New York... I'll try stalking them. :badsmile:

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
I know that Fire Master lives in Boston, too, from what she wrote in her location. I somehow doubt I've met her...lol. ^_^;; Really doubt. I'd love to meet some of you PC members...we should have a PokeCommunity Reunion somewhere...lol. O_o;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
lol, that'll be cool! I'm going to NYC this winter, Pokemaster. =D I used to live in Queens. =D I've met one member here, Silver_Charizard. (heard of him? n_n; ) He's my brother,and he introduced me to this place. =D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Miyu-chan said:
lol, that'll be cool! I'm going to NYC this winter, Pokemaster. =D I used to live in Queens. =D I've met one member here, Silver_Charizard. (heard of him? n_n; ) He's my brother,and he introduced me to this place. =D

Silver Charizard? He Kayleigh's pair-up right?
Cool, I live in Queens also. Have you ever of Astoria? That's where I live. :)

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Yup, so Kay-chan and I are virtual sisters. =P And yes... I've heard of Astoria~ What highschool are you planning to go to? (Or they force you to go to...) *is curious*

[EDIT] I just asked my brother and he says that we've passed Astoria once on the R train. (He's a NYC subway freak) =P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Not a lot of people I know on PC live here in Florida. I'm not saying I don't like it here in Miami though! It's not bad! (Plus Disney is only a few hours drive away hehe) I remember when we first drove over here, I was fasinated by all the palm trees there were. There weren't a lot of palm trees back in California, so it was so cool!
........now, palm trees are what I see all the time hehe.....

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Miyu-chan said:
Yup, so Kay-chan and I are virtual sisters. =P And yes... I've heard of Astoria~ What highschool are you planning to go to? (Or they force you to go to...) *is curious*

[EDIT] I just asked my brother and he says that we've passed Astoria once on the R train. (He's a NYC subway freak) =P

*sigh* Guess I'll have to post this again...
I'm probaly going to Stuyvesant High School.
The train I use most is the N train but R and N go practically the same way. I'm sorta know a lot about the subway also. :P

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Wow... My friend goes there. o.O; But she's going to be a senior when you're a freshman. =P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Miyu-chan said:
Wow... My friend goes there. o.O; But she's going to be a senior when you're a freshman. =P

Cool, I might go there. People say it's hard to go to that school but I'm sure with my grades, I going to go there. I wish I was even smarter so I can even go to Hunter, the smartest high school there is.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Maybe Blaine finally isn't alone in Tennessee. I think that's always bugged her. ^_^;;

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Kairi said:
Maybe Blaine finally isn't alone in Tennessee. I think that's always bugged her. ^_^;;

Yeah, that -_- face didn't look excited. :P
Does anyone else live in N.Y.?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
hmm...just wondering, who around here lives in Houston, TX?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I have an idea! Remember our "PC Get-Togethers"? Well, for several months now, I've entertained the notion of having a real one. As in, a PC Convention or something. I don't know, it would probably have to be in the US as most PC-ers live there, which means I couldn't go. But I thought maybe we could hold one in a school computer lab, and have US and Australia and England etc. going at the same time, so we are mixing online with other countries, and offline with our compatriots. I think the most likely person I am to meet is Anthony / Vito Winstrate, because we live kind of close to each other.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
If I ever see a PC member, it'll probably be Dakota, since he is like the only other member that live in Minnesota. I wished I knew where he lived in Minnesota. :P
I might be going to Disney World in Florida this summer. Anyone want to meet me there? :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Jedi_Amara said:
I have an idea! Remember our "PC Get-Togethers"? Well, for several months now, I've entertained the notion of having a real one. As in, a PC Convention or something. I don't know, it would probably have to be in the US as most PC-ers live there, which means I couldn't go. But I thought maybe we could hold one in a school computer lab, and have US and Australia and England etc. going at the same time, so we are mixing online with other countries, and offline with our compatriots. I think the most likely person I am to meet is Anthony / Vito Winstrate, because we live kind of close to each other.
I've thought of that possibility many times too, but every PC member meets in one place. But the financial cost of supporting such an endeavor will be expensive. Maybe one of our admins should open a Paypal account that will mature through our individual donations and the PC admins will be able to send us all on that type of trip by...about 2050

John Denver

Banned
Years
it's all good...HEY I've seen chaskis sato, in fact he is sitting right across from me even as a type this massage...

the ladies find me so irresistable, they try to BOO ya!

Back