• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

I remembered this place existed

MrBananaMan212

Original User Title
Years
So yeah i went like a year and a half without any activity here or on the pokemon showdown room but then today i felt like checking it out again so yeah. idk why im even posting this though its not like i was well known or anything but whatever lol. have a good day

Years
Popular or not as long as you have a good time here what's to worry about? Anyways welcome back MrBananaMan! Catchy name if I do say so myself.

It sounds like you like competitive battling a lot. Do you also battle competitively in the main Pokemon games or is it just Showdown for you? I personally haven't really gotten into competitive battling all that much cause it's too strategic for me :P, so I definitely give props to the people that can.

Anyway I hope to see you around!

Years
I'm someone you would have definitely remembered, even if we never had a proper chat when I last saw you 2 years ago. But anyways, great to see you didn't forget about us and you came back!

Loads have changed since you were last here two years ago, so do consider looking in the updates thread in Community Announcements so you can get caught up on things, and while I'm not as active on Showdown as I used to be (I'm mainly blaming it on me having nothing special to my name that would serve as a purpose to be active, plus even if I do get on I'd only do it for chatting) I'm still around the forums so yeah I'm here if you are always looking to talk.

Good luck with getting active and hopefully you won't disappear again!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I do remember you from the battle server. Although I don't remember what your username was...weren't you that guy that likes Meganium too? :o

But anyways, welcome back! I just got back on the server (because that place is awesome), and well, I hope to see you on there soon! And I hope you stay active here! feel free to message me if you need any help. :3 See ya around~

Years
Well known or not, we're always glad having returning members. [: Big welcome back! Hope you'll stick around this time Red (assuming it's fine to call you that?) and will find a home on PC. We're awesome and welcome everyone. Enjoy. <3

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Welcome back! It's always nice to see people return.

Been trying to be around more myself, after being pretty inactive.

Also, this place is huge, I wouldn't worry about being "well known", just have fun!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ah, you went by the server a couple of times? That's cool; I'm a regular there myself, so, maybe we can chat on there sometime, or play a few rounds on the simulated battles? Either way, welcome back, and it's glorious to have you here with us again. :3

Anywho, yeah, for all you've missed, you can check out the Updates thread in the announcement board if you want to see what kinds of stuff PC has been up to! Don't worry, we have loads of stuff in store in the future, so, don't be shy on exploring to your hearts content and we will be happy to discuss in loads of things with you!

Also, it's okay; at the end of the day, people just want to go on here to have fun and to meet new friends. It's not about being well known or anything, the most important thing is to just be yourself and have fun! In fact, I'd love to become new friends with you, if you'd like me to! Or to chat; whatever!

Are you into competitive battling, btw? I've been at it for quite sometime myself, but it's still a pretty fun experience to pass the time, and you'd get to learn a lot, which is cool~

Well, once again, welcome back, and I hope you have fun here! If you find you ever need assistance or just want someone to chat with, my PM and VM box is always open~ I really hope you enjoy yourself here!~ Have a beautiful day! ♥

Back