• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
PokemonPlatnum: I have them - I'll give you them tomorrow. You might have to change some evolution methods and Pokémon abilities to avoid errors, though.

BTW, you spelled platinum wrong.

Last edited:

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Look in the main Game Development forum and the thread for poccil's starter kit,Pokemon Essentials. It should be the second, third, or fourth thread down.

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Oh my god... Rpg Maker XP is an RPG maker(duh. Hence the name). It is a program that lets you create RPGs. And if you don't know what that is, an RPG is called a Role-Playing Game. It's where you play as a protagonist(hero) and do...whatever. In this case it's about Pokemon. Do you get my drift?

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Well, you can buy RMXP for 60 bucks. But RM2K3 is free, but it is not as good as RMXP, plus they've got the starter kit for RMXP. And I don't think there is one for RM2K3...

Years
where can you get RM2K3 ?

google for it. but I am going to have to say, that unless you can program in the language that RM2K3 uses, it will be pointless for you to download. You can learn to program in its language, but I do not think a Pokemon game would be the greatest game to begin with.

Last edited:

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
it's the computer programming language, used in Rm2k3, I'm not sure what language that thing uses..
but I do know it's nothing like spanish or any other none computer language..!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
How can you get helpers from this board? I tried to make a thread but it didn't work at all. I really don't know how to make better graphics and how to set up move animations, hopefully someone will help me out...

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2010
Multiple tilesets ???

Im using RPGMK23 looking to join the two tilesets together or just simply use 2 tilesets on 1 map so i don't have to spend ages cutting them up ect.

Thanks =]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I don't think you can, you might as well just use something like paint and simply move what you want into the other tileset.
But what do I know, I'm a RMXP user :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back