• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Better odds at Target? As opposed to where? A hobby shop? Wal-Mart? The odds in the Target packs are essentially random, just like at most places that buy the individually blistered boosters.

Target does seems better (thats where i got my packs with the shiny ultra ball and white-kyurem EX)

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I finally broke down and bought the card i really wanted.

909490.jpg
Its so pretty and orange. lol.

A little expensive, but now my pokemon life is complete. At least the tcg life.

Also ended up trading for
200px-IrisPlasmaBlast101.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Yeah they are pretty great. But are pricey for what they do. Its pretty much just swag.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I really just wanted Bianca, Iris will eventually make its way to my roommate when he gets something i really want. Since Iris is his favorite FA Supporter.

Years
I just wish that there were more full arts featuring the human characters, to stress how important Trainer cards are to the TCG.

Oh! Opened a Boundaries Crossed booster from the Froakie pin set thing (been kinda too busy to open it since buying it a few days ago): pulled a Keldeo EX.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
hey guys, i just pulled a weird blastoise in a plasma storm bp. the card material looks like a full art, but it isnt, and the borders are all golden, and i think his shell is green :/

is this card rare? and if so, how much?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Me and a friend bought a few booster packs together yesterday and his luck was oh god. We got a few Dragons Exalted, some Secret Wonders, and a few Black & White packs each (had no choice about which types haha) and he managed to pull a SuperRare Holo Ho-Oh EX which is apparently worth upwards of £12. My best pulls were an Ultra-Rare Reshiram (my god it's pretty; version 113/114 with the white background and silver border) and a Rare Holo Suicune LV. 44. I've not price checked them yet but hopefully they'll be decent; if not them I'm fine to keep swooning at Reshiram's gorgeous card design. I also managed to pull a load of Dark- and Water-types for the new deck I'm making so this was a pretty good haul!

(Also got the Bastiodon themed deck with it so yay for Metal Energies!)

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
hey guys, i just pulled a weird blastoise in a plasma storm bp. the card material looks like a full art, but it isnt, and the borders are all golden, and i think his shell is green :/

Looks like someone just got their hands on the secret rare shiny Blastoise! Lucky!

That's a really hard to pull card, worth about $25.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years

its ultra rare worth a lot its a secret rare so its a utra rare.

Electrode Prime is an awesome card to pull in a booster. I just like the way it looks. It wasn't as well used as it could have been, though.

I know it SO pretty i got one coming in the mail!

Last edited:

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
A couple days ago I bought a tin, the Tyranitar Typhlosion Prime one. In the packs I got a Meganium Prime(2 for the price of 1 :P) a Slowking, a Gyarados, a Bill(not rare, but I love Bill cards) and a sick Hitmonchan re-print card!

My absolute favorite tin right there! Also, holy karps man. That Hitmonchan is an epic card. I got one not all that long ago myself. Congrats on the great pulls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back