• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Speaking of doujin artists, can't wait for Comiket 84. Hopefully my favourite doujin music circles have good albums

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I haven't even played 13.5 or the demo of 14. But I will be downloading Touhou 14 once it's released. Mostly looking forward to Undead Corporation, Demetori, Alstroemeria Records, and Thousand Leaves. Sad that Shibayan and Syrufit aren't releasing anything this Comiket. ):

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Translations of what?

I hate when boxing matches end in Round 1-3 by knock out. All that anticipation for nothing.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I don't think I've ever heard of a pasta salad sandwhich. Unless it's exactly what it sounds like.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Can't even get vodafone reception at the football stadium in my city.

edit - Symphogear ep 5- yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Football sure brings out the best in people.
Mutual respect, common courtesies, and everyone has sensible expectations of each other.

...Oh wait. Scratch that. Because the away team won.

Oh all that glorious, loud frustration. I feed on their misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back