• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
Years
Wrong, dude. The introduction isn't trying to say what you're posting.
Most of the sentences are correct.

AND I SAID POST IMAGES! IS IT REALLY THAT HARD???
YOU HAVE 15 POSTS, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT.

I admit that "awaken" is wrong though. The rest of them are correct.
Um, no? Most of them were wrong and he corrected them. And maybe he doesn't know what the introduction is trying to say because the grammar is incorrect? Why don't you take some constructive criticism and use it to your advantage instead of acting like a child and saying he's wrong right away?

AshK

Cooltrainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2011
Hi, just to say. I have used the exact version of Ruby ROM, and have applied the .ips file. My save IS set to 128k, but I still have a white screen, any ideas?

Xenoblade

needs a banner. PM me please!
Years
Hi, just to say. I have used the exact version of Ruby ROM, and have applied the .ips file. My save IS set to 128k, but I still have a white screen, any ideas?

I'll message you, I can help with that. Many people who are playing Light Platinum are also having the same problem. It DOES have something to do with the ROM, I myself confirmed it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
Wrong, dude. The introduction isn't trying to say what you're posting.
Most of the sentences are correct.

AND I SAID POST IMAGES! IS IT REALLY THAT HARD???
YOU HAVE 15 POSTS, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT.

I admit that "awaken" is wrong though. The rest of them are correct.

They're not correct. I don't know exactly what it was trying to say, but I was trying to guess based on what was actually said. You can't try and tell me that many of those sentences are correct, however. I have a BA in English, I think I know a correct sentence from an incorrect one when I see one.

I didn't post images because I didn't really see the point. All that I needed to do was post what was said, which was a lot less time consuming.

I'm sorry if anything I said caused offense, I was just trying to help. You asked me to point out places where I saw grammatical errors, and I went through the first section of the game again and pointed out the ones that I saw.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Is there any new beta thna{Pokemon Crono B2 translated by Ruka Prince and Ash.ips‎}. I realy want to play.

No. Read the first post and the lastest page to see the updates.

They're not correct. I don't know exactly what it was trying to say, but I was trying to guess based on what was actually said. You can't try and tell me that many of those sentences are correct, however. I have a BA in English, I think I know a correct sentence from an incorrect one when I see one.

I didn't post images because I didn't really see the point. All that I needed to do was post what was said, which was a lot less time consuming.

I'm sorry if anything I said caused offense, I was just trying to help. You asked me to point out places where I saw grammatical errors, and I went through the first section of the game again and pointed out the ones that I saw.

And I still don't see the point on why posting images is hard and "time
consuming". It's very easy.

I don't care if you're native or not, but 90% of them are correct.
I just know it.

Xenoblade

Years

I sent him some screens. You were right, but a couple of them are so minor they can remain the same if there isn't enough space. You also missed one, the word "cementary" is spelled incorrectly. I'm a 9th grader, have maintained an A throughout all of my educational experience in English, and plan on being a writer. You may have a BA in English, but I myself have been told my English is on a college graduate level, which would be that of a writers average level. Basically, you will rarely find me making a mistake, and if you do, I'm probably already correcting myself.

However, when people ask for things like screens, you should just take a few and post them. They're trying to help, and screens work better when trying to find out where the errors are.

Last edited:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hey, Dante!
Just wishing you luck on this project!
I like it! :]
The features are very cool!

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
this game is awesome! also, good choice for a started pokemon. i love the dogs: poochyena, growlithe, houndour, and their evolutions so getting to start with one is just awesome. keep up the good work and please, for the love of god, don't abandon this!

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
You need a better script for the policeman that won't let you leave Little Town. When I tried to go before watching the Rockets fly away, he told me that I needed a Pokemon before I could move on. I opened up my menu, checked my Pokemon, and sure enough, I had a level 9 Poocheyena in my party. I wanted to yell at him "It's right here, you idiot! Do you need glasses or something?!"

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
You need a better script for the policeman that won't let you leave Little Town. When I tried to go before watching the Rockets fly away, he told me that I needed a Pokemon before I could move on. I opened up my menu, checked my Pokemon, and sure enough, I had a level 9 Poocheyena in my party. I wanted to yell at him "It's right here, you idiot! Do you need glasses or something?!"

Oh, this... just pretend that he's stubborn or something.
(If only I knew how to script well, I would make the Player
yell at him.)

Xenoblade

Years
Oh, this... just pretend that he's stubborn or something.
(If only I knew how to script well, I would make the Player
yell at him.)

Well, if you could add in some text to it, you could simply go into his speech script on A-Text (I know you like XSE, but this is a funny quick-fix) and use the [PLAYER] command in the text. It would make it like this:

[PLAYER]: I DO HAVE A POKEMON!
LOOK!

Officer: Oh...you do...well
you still can't pass.

The game's creators told me
not to let you pass, so :P

Well... I could check that script but I think it isn't really important...
If I can guess some setflag isn't set on the right place...
Maybe checkpokemon command would help...

Well, you guys could use the quick-fix I just suggested to SP, or the checkpokemon might work. I've only ever used it once while playing around with XSE, and it worked then. Give it a shot, and if it doesn't work out well, just use that quick-fix. ;) :P

PokemonTrainerd

Trainerd
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
Ugh. I changed my save type to 128k and I still get a white screen. I tried going to the site but it just says "Server Not Found". -.-

Xenoblade

Years
So it worked... I suggest you to put tutorial here ;)
That way you won't be bothered by pm's/vm's ;)

I wish/would if I could, but I can't. It involves linking to a ROM site. It has ROM's on there, so any tutorial I give won't be worth much. Despite what people say, at least 80% of them are using a bad ROM, not bad settings. The PM's/VM's won't cease, but luckily since this is Chrono and not LP, we can just tell everyone a simple answer: "First Post!". (Thank you Dante!) LOL! :laugh:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I patched it with the Ruby Rom and it's acting like it's not patched right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back