• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
How long does it usually take for the DW penalties to go away?

Like say I've changed my DS clock many times for RNG resulting in many penalties and I want to stop so I can use the DW again?

How long would I have to wait?

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
Years
How long does it usually take for the DW penalties to go away?

Like say I've changed my DS clock many times for RNG resulting in many penalties and I want to stop so I can use the DW again?

How long would I have to wait?

24 hours each time you switch ds with teh same card and the same if you change the time

My question:

If I have 21 consecutive battles won on the battle subway and I leave to explore Black City will i lose my consecutive battles and have to start over or if i come back will i start on my 22nd consecutive battle?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
24 hours each time you switch ds with teh same card and the same if you change the time

My question:

If I have 21 consecutive battles won on the battle subway and I leave to explore Black City will i lose my consecutive battles and have to start over or if i come back will i start on my 22nd consecutive battle?

If you take a break I believe it saves where you are. 95% sure.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
.....I will take that 5% chance! and for my second question what is there to do after beating N? besides battle subway and finding teh seven sages? (does that include Ghetsis?)

Well if you're really unsure you can save, leave, and then try to get back in and if they don't let you just reload the save. :P

There's the entire half of the map that wasn't open before. There's the Subway and catching all the legendaries and battling Cynthia/rich people in Undella and there's the underwater ruins, there's the boat in Castelia, there's the DW. Also the Elite Four jumps up in level, and they don't really consider you the champion until you defeat them a second time.

There's also of course wi-fi battles, trading, and catching them all, as always. :3

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022

My question:

So you're saying after I've switched the time over 125 times I could have to wait over 125 days before I can use the DW?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

So you're saying after I've switched the time over 125 times I could have to wait over 125 days before I can use the DW?

No, he's saying 24 hours after you stop messing with the time it should be ready to let you DW again. As in, the first time you changed the time it was 24 hours, then you changed it again and it reset the counter to 24 hours again.

I've seen it take a bit longer though.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
using the dreamworld online I received a Pokemon from a game on the Global Link, and I sent the Pokémon to the Entralink and cannot do anything else in the dreamworld because of it, but when I go to the Entralink in the Pokémon Black game, I cannot get my Pokémon I have received in the dreamworld!!! how do I get the Pokémon that I sent to the Entralink?

Years
I'm having trouble accessing the TM for Telekinesis on Route 18. I've tried lots of directions but I keep going around in circles.

Can you please tell me the exact direction to reach it?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
using the dreamworld online I received a Pokemon from a game on the Global Link, and I sent the Pokémon to the Entralink and cannot do anything else in the dreamworld because of it, but when I go to the Entralink in the Pokémon Black game, I cannot get my Pokémon I have received in the dreamworld!!! how do I get the Pokémon that I sent to the Entralink?

Did you go to the forest area? It should be there, or maybe you thought you clicked you sent it to the Entralink but you didn't? That's literally the only reason I can think of, but I know you need to walk through to the forest area within the Entralink (straight ahead from when you enter) to be able to battle the Pokemon and capture it. But yeah other than that I have no idea.

Years
Heres a video that may help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HjzHdpq0UU

I don't think you put it in correctly, check your URL.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years

Did you go to the forest area? It should be there, or maybe you thought you clicked you sent it to the Entralink but you didn't? That's literally the only reason I can think of, but I know you need to walk through to the forest area within the Entralink (straight ahead from when you enter) to be able to battle the Pokemon and capture it. But yeah other than that I have no idea.

no, it isn't there!!! and on the website, it says "sent to Entralink" so it is sent, but it still isn't there!!!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
If you are in the Dream World, you can go to your Dream Pal Map and it will have a random person's house on it. If you go to that person and go to their map, their own pals will show up and you can explore even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back