• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walrein Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Hey, there guys :) Since Walrein is newly under the new management of yours truly, I'd just like to say.. COME BACK TO LIFE GUYS. I've done some clan work, and amongst them is updating the first post with all your wins! Well, sort of.

I've replaced the wins system with an EXP system. You can read more about it i the first post, but what it really does is make it easier for our clan tournaments to have prizes that can be widely distributed. I've also modified our ranking system a bit. However, to meet with the new, high demands, you also gain EXP when you lose a battle, so it's really not as bad as it may look at first glance ^^ This also means that in addition to only posting wins, you'll be posting losses as well :) And hopefully you'll sum up how many wins and losses you've had since the last update to make things easier on me :P

Speaking of tournaments though, Anti and I have spoken at length.. kind of, about creating a clan-member only tournament all for ourselves. We haven't worked out the kinks yet, but I plan for the winner to win at least somewhere in the ballpark of 500 EXP. I think that's pretty reasonable :P Runner Up can win 250. And maybe we could have a third-place battle for 100 EXP. Either way, I plan for the tournament to emphasize our new EXP system :]

Also, this next matter of business means you really need to spark some activity into your body and get to warming up. A clan war will be happening soon, with Nica's Sacred Wings clan. and Obviously, we have no intentions of losing PCs first clan war in forever.

Welp, quick post turned out longer than I thought it would but still shorter than how long I can make it :P GIST of it all, come back, battle, have fun, and get ready for that war ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'd like to un-retire with the ownership change x] Now get on the server! :D

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
leaving this. bye!! sign me out please!

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I'd like to un-retire with the ownership change x] Now get on the server! :D

Welcome back to the clan! and I'll be on ASAP lol. May be a little late, due to exam review. But expect me after 5-6 EST ;)

Can I sign-up? :D

<can't decide for a sprite yet>
PC Name: Musica
PO Name: Musica

Welcome to the clan, Musica! I'll just go ahead and set the default Hilbert sprite for you, for now, until you can provide another one :)

Now let's get some clan battles going, guys!

EDIT:
leaving this. bye!! sign me out please!
Ahhhh shucks :/ You were so high in the clan in terms of experience, Yoh :( Welp, in any case, we wish you the best of luck where ever you decide to go next!

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
OKAY I TALKED TO ANTI AND NICA and I will rejoin this if that's okay!! Sorry about earlier BUT! >;((

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Ahhhhh! Great news! Welcome back, Yoh! :D

First post updated :]

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Ok, so, war with The Sacred Wings clan is coming soon. No set date yet, but its never too early to prepare. Unless times have drastically changed with clans, I plan to select a roster in the same way I used to: Pick the best available players and if roster spots are still open, hold a tryout.

Yoshikko, Renael, and Dark Azelf, as you three are our three highest ranking members, what I'm traditionally going to do is ask you if you would be willing to be on the roster.

Depending on what you say, there are still two to (hopefully not) five spots left. From there, the clan will hold tryouts. Our Member 2nd Class rank being far more common than our Member 1st Class and Advanced Member 2nd Class ranks are what cause the last, hopefully, two roster spots to be left up to competition.

With that said, any members who would like to take part in the war should post in this thread stating so. Keep in mind that you cannot be on the roster if you hold the Newbie rank. I will withhold myself from the roster as to give others a chance to participate.

So, yeah, get to posting/registering ^^

I will update the first post with information regarding the war as soon as I get back to my dorm from classes :]

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Yeee I'd love to be in it! But when is it and etc, cause timezones? ;o;

[ Also won and lost once of Rednael just now!! ]

[ And lost again just now lol ] nice hax brotha

Last edited:

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Why do you mention them if they don't count?

[ Lost to him again just now. I'll have to say that it was pretty extreme hax!?! ]

oocyst

SOFTware
Years
woops computer spaz double post
Well just to let them know we've been practising!! They better be careful with us.
Etreme hax win is not fun :(

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Yes! 2 down, 3 to go! As for timing, etc.. Nica and I haven't decided yet :) So far we're just building our rosters. Although it might end up being Sacred Wings + Eon vs Walrein :o
But we'll win, regardless ;]

I'll update the first post with some war info soon but consider the EXP updated right now ;)

Which leads me to my next point; Congrats Rednael! You are now an Advanced Member 2nd Class! You and Yoh are now our two highest ranking members! :D

EDIT: A new "Clan News" section has been added to the first post. The clan war, as well as the current roster, has also been added to the "Clan Events" section.

EDIT: EDIT: Just wanted to drop off some little information: Clan war battles do count towards your EXP count. The only difference is, the EXP gained is doubled, no matter what. If you win a war battle, you will earn 20 EXP points. If you lose, you will still win 10 EXP. It's quite the way to get some extra "oomph" in climbing up our ranking system. Once the war ends, all participants will also gain an additional 10 EXP due to the experience of war, so to speak.

And as a notification, we will have a bench roster for the war. Essentially, this means that if any of our starting war roster members are unable to battle, you will be asked to fill in for them. The bench roster will be comprised of those who tried out, but didn't manage to make the starting roster, for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
Years
Maybe I'm overestimating the means of our clans at this point, but why only five people? Five people is more like a clan skirmish... I think seven people each makes this more...eventful.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well, there aren't many more people that are really active D;

[ beat ozzy ]

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
We could try 7v7, but like Yoh said, I think it'd be pretty tough to simply find that many active members haha. I went back and counted how many members the Rebirth Revolution Clan had during PC's first run with clans. 39.. Maybe if we had that many people 7v7 wouldn't seem like such an obstacle to achieve lol

As for Yoh, updated :) aaaand Just lost to Rednael, so that's getting added too :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back