• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diggeh's Pixel Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Oh my god. I forgot to post one of my "mascot" sprite lines.

togenubsa3.gif
->
togeswinedu1.gif
->
togemuupa2.gif

Togenub -> Togeswine -> Togemuu

Togemuu's officially my mascot. Just the right amount of silliness, yet cool enough to remain awesome.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Gumashi xDD Looks just like Gumshoe...
Hoprunt's so cute...Togenub looks funny X3 In a good way. And I like Togemuu, I think he'll make a great mascot for some time to come.

Keep up the good work! These are from before, right? 'Cause even if they aren't your newest, I can still see improvement on them!

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
lol nice ^.^ like the togenub evo line it looks like fat things that are cuddly cute ......... I will never say those words again nice work wich I coulda commented it earlier

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Well, school's officially out as of the 20th.

To celebrate (late because my brother had a graduation party yesterday and we spent all week working on it), I made a sort of special mix.

...Not really, I'm just trying to think of something to say to lead into my new mix line. >_>

=====================

shieldoshx9.gif
->
bastidosmm3.gif

Shieldon -> Bastidos

I was looking at the two D/P fossil lines, and I figured, if one's focused on attack, and the other on defense, then why not combine them into a huge tank?

Besides, fusing the two different fossils in the opposite versions is fun.

I want a Bastidos now.

=====================

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Cradily and Armaldo...Oh no.

This will not end well.

====================================

quilskullei7.gif

Quilskull. Too lazy to make evos right now. D:

====================================

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to go lie down. I just got my wisdom teeth taken out.

Stupid headgear.

Years
UPDATE TIME.

Now entering Age 2007.

[SIZE=-3]Some of you must play Myst...[/SIZE]

This time, I'm going to post Pokemon I made based off of two popular (yet unknown to most) games: Phoenix Wright and MapleStory.

====================================================
The MapleStory Fossil

I made these back when I used to play a fun little MMORPG (lol oxymoron) named MapleStory. I know at least one of you played it. >_>

The Pokemon Maplers (TPM)

level40asassinvolbeat5fu.gif

xAsSnxBeAtx
Level 40
Assassin

level70warriormiltank8ty.gif

SpilledMilk
Level 70
Fighter

nidoqueenlvl60magewwand6np.gif

AngelxHope
Level 60
Cleric

nidokinglvl60magewstaff3es.gif

iNferno
Level 60
Fire Mage

rhydonlvl70hunter2bf.gif

SkillShot
Level 70
Hunter

What? SkillShot has gotten to level 90?

level90rhydonslj8.gif

level90rhydonnyj3.gif

SkillShot
Level 90
Ranger

The Phoenix Wright Fossil

crossexaminegq6.png

What? You want to cross-examine Pollytot?

wildez4.png

Go, NARUCARIO and MISSILEDOUR!

These are Pokemon sprites made to look like the characters in Phoenix Wright, aka Turnabout Pokemon on the Court Records forum (VERY popular and fun Phoenix Wright forum). Enjoy.

P.S. If you don't understand who any of these Pokemon are supposed to represent, you should look on Court Records for a list of characters in PW.

Pollytot
polytot2rd2.gif

Pollytot is the cute, yet obnoxious pet bird of Sloni Yopoke. Pollytot, have we forgotten something?

Salmer Grimela
salmerbn8.gif

Salmer is the director of the Metal Medicham, Pink Pikachu and Darmstadtium Dokurogu. He will consume your children, with or without his glasses on.

Cother Hacknslash
cotherhacknslashbj7.gif

Cother Hacknslash: Otaku and fan of the Metal Medicham.

Detective Gumashi
detectivegumaishi1nt2.gif
detectivegumaishi2eh3.gif

Introducing Detective Gumashi, the number one most lovable lug of a penguin detective if there ever was one.
"Hey, pal, this area's off limits...probably...Alright, go ahead and go in, pal, but bring me back a steak lunch."

Larry Butchop
larrybutchophz2.gif

Larry Butchop, Narucario's old friend from Pokettorney School. He's always switching types to see which one he likes (and will impress his millions of girlfriends).

Missiledour
missiledoomxa7.gif

It's everyone's favorite detective dog, Missiledour! With his leet smelling skills, he can identify any illegal Pokeblocks for miles around! Warning: do not let Missiledour hang around Larry Butchop. He may attack and steal/consume all Medicham Dogs.

Skitshoe
skitshoefx1.gif

Skitshoe, Engareido's beloved pet kitten. Rumor has it that Skitshoe is the true mastermind behind Egareido's evil.

Wobbike Meebuffet
meebuffetwg9.gif

Introducing Wobbike Meebuffet, the clumsiest member of the Pokepolice Force. Although he may live in his own world, he's a kind man who will do anything to help a friend.

Odoromeleon Charsuke
odoromeleonvf3.gif

Odoromeleon is the new defense attorney in town. He may be a hot blooded, mischievous, lively young man, but he has a PASSIONATE HEART BURNING RED. Oh, and he likes to think a lot. Think, think, think...

Duskfred von Karnoir
duskfredvonkarnoirtp2.gif

Duskfred is the most feared Prosecutormon in the Pokeworld. He has a perfect record mainly because of doing anything to win a Pokecourt Case. His strongest attack is Tazer, which does 100 damage and has a 50% chance of Paralysis.

Hobocario
hobocariodv0.gif

Nine years have passed, and Narucario has mysteriously become a "hobo" of some sort. He plays the piano in a Russian Pokerestaurant, and has never lost a game of Pokejack.

Lumini Mineon
luminimineonxm1.gif

Lumini is a clumsy, ditzy Pokemon that is annoying as hell. Stay away from Lumini, or she'll use Blabber on you.

Angeleon Espestar
angeleonespestaren0.gif

Angeleon Espestar is the mysterious (yet sexy) boxed lunch seller. She used to be a detective; her nickname was "The Hairball Hack-up" because she was able to make her witnesses "hack-up" information they wouldn't have told anyone else. She has a million varieties of boxed lunches, and sometimes dispenses them through her emotions; for example, if she's angry, she'll give you the "Krabby Kicker."

Shiga Hoshitree
shigahoshitreepy3.gif

Shiga is a world-renown Poketective. He's dedicated his life to tracking down the Mikaruge Mask, and loves to attract attention. Rumor has it that he may secretly be behind the Mikaruge Mask's evil thefts...

The Mellow Munchlax
mellowmunchlaxbc2.gif

The Mellow Munchlax is the mascot of the Pokepolice. He symbolizes truth, justice, and worktime napping. W-wait, did he just wink at me? Is the Mellow Munchlax real?! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT LIVING PIECE OF PLYWOOD?! STAY BACK, I'VE GOT A TASER! NOOOOOOOO!

Metal Medicham
metalmedicham3am6.gif
metalmedicham4mo8.gif

The Metal Medicham is a brave warrior who is idolized by millions of...children? That's right, the Metal Medicham is a very popular TV show that children, adults, and nerds alike can all enjoy. Doodoo DOO doodoo doodooDOODOO~

Kaberu Honduberuto
kaberuhonduberutosf6.gif

Kaberu Honduberuto is a, um, gender-confused chef that runs restaurant Poké Bien. He's always aiming to please, and...wait a minute, did he just blow a KISS at me? No, STAY BACK! NOOOOO! THE LINGUINI! IT BURNS!

I wish PC had spoiler tags. It would let the page load faster and not as messy... ;_;
*ahem*
Spoiler:
any ways, Whahow! good spritage! *searches for words*

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
*ahem*
Spoiler:
any ways, Whahow! good spritage! *searches for words*

O_O!

Wha-Bu-Wh-

But I tried a spoiler tag twice and it failed...

Oh well. Thanks.

Although quoting my gigantic post is pointless and takes up too much space. >_>

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I'm very sorry about the lack of updates, guys. I got my wisdom teeth removed on Monday, and it SMARTed (feel free to murder me for the lame joke).

But really, the surgery went well. I haven't had any swelling or pain, and I can almost fully chew normally again.

To make up for the last week of sleep/relaxing/ice cream, have a Raldish.

raldishnc8.gif

I swear, I'm spriting its evos and some new Fakemon as we speak.

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2012
That's awfully cool splice, I'm liking it! that's whatx it would look like if it was grass type lol

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thanks. I couldn't find any other way to add more Oddish in there (unless you want tiny one-pixel red eyes or blue colors), so I just scratched it all.

===========================================

New scratch sprite time.

doofkipbq2.gif

Doofkip.

The only difference is that the second Doofkip has different shading.

Bow down to the ultimate internet meme.

===========================================

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2012
cool! I like second one personally. I can see you used Mudkip for this [fins and orange thingie]

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Actually, it's a 100% scratch sprite based off of this Windows Live Messenger doodle I made for my friend (my online friends and I call them "DoodleChats").

doofkipzdo8.png

But I DID use the colors. It's a mix, but from scratch.

Wait. That means it's more of a sorta-mix, since I never put the two together...

Oh well, Doofkip's still awesome.

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2012
Oh. that's cool. Maybe you can get it by breeding Bidoof and Mudkip together? lol. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back