• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
@ aprslw; don't post random adds in people's thread, if you want a trade don't be lazy and actually the trader's OP.

@ Daiko; it's German for thank you.

Years
Well then No Problem. :D

502 Def Cloyster for that Super Fang Crobat?

Cloyster
Skill link
Relaxed
252 Def, 252 Att, 4 HP

Protect
Ice Shard
Avalanche
Toxic Spikes

Last edited:

shot571

jus wondering what ou evd water,psychic and electric pokemon u have? can u please either vm me or vm me to let me kno wen uve posted its just that i dont tend to be on pc too much anymore so... i tend to miss ppl

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
XD can you breed me a togepi please?Thanks!And i offer a UT shiny Entei lv 40 it is from Kanto.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
i vmd you with the charmander update, and if you liek any of thsoe i can start on:

Careful Tangela (31/x/31/x/31/x)

or i can continue with charmander...

shot571

so can you tell me some of ur ou electric type pokemon and water types ? please vm me if its ok.

grokusama

Shiny Collector
Years
please cmt for:
Sceptile - Jolly (Shiny)
252A/252Speed/6HP
Swords Dance
Leaf Blade
Rock Slide
Earthquake
w/soul dew
thanks...
please pm me if ur interested..

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Sorry greg but I have plenty of Suicune's, and sorry also grokusama as there is nothing of interest on your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back