• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

typing game

Years
I got to wave 20 also it's annoying there's no endscreen with your score so we can boast with screenshots

edit: oh there is one i was just typing still so i skipped it

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I got to wave 20 also it's annoying there's no endscreen with your score so we can boast with screenshots

p0vL1JO.png

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Castform bud, it's okay, I got to wave 6. 3 finger typist \o/

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
I can type 120 words per minute but I only got to w13. Oops.

I think it tests more than just words per minute. You can have the ability to type so fast, but if you just mess up once and press one wrong key, it'll target a word other than the one you had your eyes on, and then it can take several seconds before you realize that the game targeted another word, and by the time you re-adjusted yourself to begin finishing that word, all the other words have had enough time to creep up on you and it's just impossible to type fast enough to kill them all, even if they're all small words. Have to be super fact in more than just typing speed, you have to be able to quickly realize you messed up and quickly readjust yourself.

Also the bigger ones continually spawn smaller ones, so even if you focused on killing the small ones that are right there right about to get you, they just spawn more, so it's a never-ending battle, and if you take the time to take down a big one, all the small ones get dangerously close and then you don't have enough time to kill them all anymore. :c

Another thing that messed me up is that I have the habit of pressing backspace when I mess up and pressing Enter when I'm done typing, lol. So I waste a life at the end of a round.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I think it tests more than just words per minute. You can have the ability to type so fast, but if you just mess up once and press one wrong key, it'll target a word other than the one you had your eyes on, and then it can take several seconds before you realize that the game targeted another word, and by the time you re-adjusted yourself to begin finishing that word, all the other words have had enough time to creep up on you and it's just impossible to type fast enough to kill them all, even if they're all small words. Have to be super fact in more than just typing speed, you have to be able to quickly realize you messed up and quickly readjust yourself.
Yeah, it tests more than just speed. I can type fast, but there are some times when I'm not that accurate. This game seems to be looking more towards accuracy, since it does appear to punish you if you hit the wrong key or start typing one word when it starts another.

I only got up to wave 11 with an accuracy of 96%.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
This game seriously makes my heart race. I'm such a nerd.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Only made it to stage 12, I'm not that good of a typist to begin with. I always have to look at the keys so those random letters wrecked me. xp

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I only got to round eleven. I expected better of myself, haha.

I've found the trick is to take it easy. The first ten waves are a cakewalk. You don't have to type incredibly fast, you just have to focus on your accuracy and warm up your fingers. Past that it starts getting tough. Speed vs accuracy type thing.

Back