• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
Well I only need a little over 100 shinies to have them all. I feel that im doing well since I only started collecting shinies about 6 months ago.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

Pokedex 3D is a free app that the 3DS comes with. xD;
You can pretty much recieve 3 random Pokemon a day. It's pretty nifty. You can also take photos of them in real life with Augmented Reality. o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oooh. That's cool! I hope you get the rest of the shinies then! :D

Oooouh, okay. xD /wouldn't know because she doesn't have a 3DS. That's pretty cool!

Years
thank you very much.
It's been an interesting journey. regice or ho-oh easily seem like the most hacked shiny pokemon that i have encountered. 11 regice hacks before i got a legit an something like 19 ho-oh before a legit one.

smithtism

Blank
Years

I think someone does not enjoy the third generation of Pokemon games very much.

I don't really care for them myself. They get boring rather quickly. :\

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Emerald is better than the other two games because there is little more things to do. However, the Third Gen games lacked having anything to do after the Elite Four, which is why I lot of people disliked them. I personally liked the third Generation... until I accidentally restarted my ruby that is. xD So much work down the draaain.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I did that a lot on my Ruby so it was easier for me to complete the Pokedex. xDD But then I accidentally restarted my game and lost all motivation. ;_;

smithtism

Blank
Years

I can't even bring myself to finish another playthrough of Soul Silver anymore. I just can't focus on it for more than a few minutes.
...*sigh* I'm getting old.

Niriate

Rivalist
Years

I'm catching up on Diamond, Pearl, Black and White via the anime. Can't be bothered to buy a (3)DS just for those games.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Okay Ryuryu, I'll remember 21 is high over at DLSMT0. 8D /brick'd

Maybe I should pick up my Platinum sometime and actually beat the Elite Four. I just really don't want to ditch one of my team members for a HM Slave so I can get through the damn thing. ;_; So glad they changed they in B/W.

Back