• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

GryphusHUN

Water-type Champion
Years
Hello everybody!

My name is GryphusHUN! (Just call me Gryphus) Soooo yeah, I have allready got some posts and friends but I think I can post who (or what?) I am :P First things first I'm from Hungary, and beacuse our Pokéfanbase is pretty low I've decided to join the PokéCommunity. I joined the pokemon world when I was 9 or 10, my first game was FireRed, I remember, I played it with my neighbour..... it was great :D Water-Type is my favourite type (thats why I joined Diving Deep). Also, I love Primeape, I captured him when I first played FireRed and he helped me a lot. Also I play with the Tony Hawk games,dance etc. :D

Relica

Worst Player Ever
Years
@Mr Alpha
Thank you I'll be posting a thread right now on it and see how it goes.

@GryphusHUN
That's pretty neat, I'm glad you've found a niche here already. I've been playing the games for a long, long time now. I don't really know if I have a favorite type to say like you do, but, I've always been a fan of fire types when I think down to it. Not that I really think it's my bar none favorite type, but, it's up there for sure. I try to find something I love from every type.
If you're curious you can check my signature for my favorite Pokemon list/template I made.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Well, I'm curious to where I'm suppose to put this type of discussion so I hope here is okay. I've been currently playing a romhack that was posted on the site called Flawless Platinum. I was kind of hoping to talk to someone about bouncing ideas off for a team for it since half of the fun of Pokemon for me is making a team before hand and following it strictly. I don't think posting this type of question in the thread where the romhack is really that appropriate, but, any suggestions on where I can discuss this? I don't really want to bother anyone unnecessarily with it.
Actually, the Help recruitment thread would be better for you if you're looking to form a hacking team since you just recently joined.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 17, 2014
Hey im REVO,I'm a person to like Generations 1-4 better, I like the idea of new reigons and all but I just prefer how they were. Im not new to pokemon in any way shape or form. However I am very new to this site and I would like it if I could get any tips.

Years
Hey im REVO,I'm a person to like Generations 1-4 better, I like the idea of new reigons and all but I just prefer how they were. Im not new to pokemon in any way shape or form. However I am very new to this site and I would like it if I could get any tips.

Well hi there! Welcome!

I'm kinda surprised you don't like the newer Pokemon, and I see loads complaining about the awesome ones Generation 5 brought us. I actually love the newer Pokemon better for some odd reason so I guess I'm the polar opposite of you, but hey we can still talk about Pokemon. Anyways, I do hope you have an awesome time here and don't hesitate to leave me a message if you need a new friend!

Hello everybody!

My name is GryphusHUN! (Just call me Gryphus) Soooo yeah, I have allready got some posts and friends but I think I can post who (or what?) I am :P First things first I'm from Hungary, and beacuse our Pokéfanbase is pretty low I've decided to join the PokéCommunity. I joined the pokemon world when I was 9 or 10, my first game was FireRed, I remember, I played it with my neighbour..... it was great :D Water-Type is my favourite type (thats why I joined Diving Deep). Also, I love Primeape, I captured him when I first played FireRed and he helped me a lot. Also I play with the Tony Hawk games,dance etc. :D

A Hungarian eh? I don't recall ever seeing one here so I guess you're one of the first I've seen.

And hey, I happen to be a Water-type fan as well so I guess we'll get along quite well, and joining the Water-type Club is a good sign. And wow we both started playing Pokemon around the same age, although I was 11 and Ruby was my first game. Anyways, have fun and I'll see you around!

Years
Hi...i'm new...like pokemon....

Well hello there, and welcome!

Nice to see you joined because you'll meet loads of awesome Pokemon fans here, such as myself. What Pokemon do you like best? Tough ones? Cute ones? Or all of them? No matter which part about Pokemon you like best, we'll accept anyone! But yeah, have fun and I do hope to see you around!

Faygrim

The Consuming Darkness....
Years
Well hello there, and welcome!

Nice to see you joined because you'll meet loads of awesome Pokemon fans here, such as myself. What Pokemon do you like best? Tough ones? Cute ones? Or all of them? No matter which part about Pokemon you like best, we'll accept anyone! But yeah, have fun and I do hope to see you around!

i like the ones with the best designs...like lilligant and Chandelure....Garchomp and Braviary

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ah, Lilligant, one of my favorite grass types! I really like its design as well. I have one in White and it is named after one of the mods here. :D

Welcome aboard, sweetheart! I really like your signature, and your list of Pokemon. Milotic and Mega Absol ftw!

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
Years
Hello everyone!~ n_n

I joined quite a few months ago but I wasn't very active. Now that X/Y is out, I decided I'd participate more here.

So pleasure to meet you all!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
hi people im new here and i wanted to make friends my code is 4898 3824 9750
PS:please comment your codes so in can add you ^_^

We have a Friend Code sharing thread if you want to add people to your game or have people add you! You can also post your FC on your signature so that everyone can see. :) Welcome aboard! Have fun on making new friends~

Hello everyone!~ n_n

I joined quite a few months ago but I wasn't very active. Now that X/Y is out, I decided I'd participate more here.

So pleasure to meet you all!

I remember your presence back then! Welcome back! You're still pretty new, so no worries about that! You should participate more, it's a ton of fun and it's even more fun now that X&Y are out. :D

See ya around and don't leave. <3

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
[!] FRIENDS? :) [!]

Hey there!

I'm not really "new" to the community (this is actually my second account) ;)

I wanted to make this thread for me, for you and for us to make some great friends!

So whoever ask to be our friend, we will add them!
The keyword will be "Friends?"

So watcha say?? ;)
Friends?

Last edited:

AceTrainerWatson

FairyBoy
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Hey, I'm new and I'm wondering how I'm supposed to check on forum that I've subscribed to. Thanks to any helpful answers!

Years
Don't know why I didn't check this out earlier :/ I want friends!

Hey I remember seeing you around, welcome!

I'm always happy to meet new friends so feel free to leave me a visitor message or friend request anytime. Do have fun as an active member here and I hope we get to see each other a few times!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Don't know why I didn't check this out earlier :/ I want friends!

Friends are nice! Welcome aboard to the forums, Sandy! What got you to sign up? Hope you are doing well today! :)

Hey, I'm new and I'm wondering how I'm supposed to check on forum that I've subscribed to. Thanks to any helpful answers!

Your User Control Panel is also a good way to check subscribed threads. Go there, and click on Subscribed Threads to edit notifications, whether you want the forum to let you know of new replies or let you know by email. Hope that helps, don't hesitate to VM me if you're confused on that as well. <3

Welcome aboard, btw, Ace!

Hey there!

I'm not really "new" to the community (this is actually my second account) ;)

I wanted to make this thread for me, for you and for us to make some great friends!

So whoever ask to be our friend, we will add them!
The keyword will be "Friends?"

So watcha say?? ;)
Friends?

FRIENDS. Friends is always the keyword here! Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back