• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finish The Story!

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
so heres how it goes
the first person makes up a story, then the next person must continue it, then the next person must continue the person before them's story. your story can be short or long. there are unlimited items. if you want to, keep track of pokemon on your team, like this:
current pokemon in team:
Kirlia
Scizor
you can kick out a pokemon from your team or send it to prof. oak.
example:
person #1: i was walking in the woods, when i found a aipom on the treetops. it look like i wanted to battle me. i called out scizor. i commanded scizor to use x-scissor, while aipom blocked it with swift. scizor used bullet punch and knocked out aipom. i used my pokeball and....
person #2: aipom was caught. i cheered "i caught an aipom!" i was so happy because aipom would be pretty useful in my next gym battle. i contiued walking and i made it to the next city, when.....

i will start!
it was starting my journey as a pokemon trainer. i went to prof. oak's to get my starter pokemon. my starter pokemon choices were bulbasaur, squrtle, charmander. i choosed......

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
...Bulbasaur, because it could be useful against the first two gyms. However, to get through the Viridian Forest unharmed, NixChill needed to catch a bird Pokemon. Luckily, there were plenty of bird Pokemon available, and most of them came from different regions. NixChill caught a...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
murkrow, because it was my favorite flying type. now that i had a bird pokemon, i could go through viridian forest safely, but i was challenged by a......

current pokemon in team:
Bulbasaur
Murkrow

Last edited:

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Enormous and angry Ursaring who smelled the candy bar you were keeping in your bag. Ursaring roars in your face leaving you terrified out of your mind. In your panic, you decide to...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
sacrifice my candy bar. ursaring sinks his teeth into the candy bar. I walk off, but as I do, ursaring follows me. "i see, you want to join me?" i said. ursaring nodded. "alright then! pokeball, go!"
the pokeball wiggles 3 times, then stops. "alright! I caught ursaring!" i said with happiness
I was walking to the exit, when a trainer popped up in front of me and challenged me. he said he was a........

current pokemon in team:
Bulbasaur
Murkrow
Ursaring

Last edited:

Snowdrop

Years
angry transvestite looking for revenge. The trainer tosses the Pokeball in the air and out pops Mr. Mime. "Things sure are happening fast today!" you think to yourself. To challenge the transvestite's Mr. Mime, you send out...

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
That pokeball that just randomly appeared in your bag. You throw it out, and the other trainer screams and runs away. The mime runs awkwardly after him. You stare at the mysterious purple ghost thing that you just sent out. How the heck did this get here? And where have you heard of this happening before? Oh well. You walk a few steps and trip over a...

Snowdrop

Years
banana peel, falling and breaking your neck. The banana peel was super-effective! Somehow you're still alive and dial 911 to pick you up. In the hospital you meet the angry transvestite again and he challenges you to another battle. You tell him...

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Piss off as you are in no shape to battle you send out Ursaring to chase him off but...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
The enemy jumps off a cliff, in order to avoid Ursaring, severely hurting himself. Now you're next to each other in the hospital. The mysterious purple ghost thing from earlier arrives in the room and possesses the transvestite. The transvestite suddenly starts floating and his eyes glow purple. His head turns a full 360 degrees and he teleports out of the hospital. You then recover a day later, and enter the Pinwheel Forest(right outside the hospital) when...

CURRENT PARTY:
Murkrow
Bulbasaur
Ursaring

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
The transvestite is waiting for you, fire in his eyes he sends out Gastly. Does he want to battle?...

darkpokeball

Years
Yes he does! You send out Bulbasaur, and in a minute an epic battle happens. Eventually, in the middle of the battle, Team Rocket comes in and steals the Gastly AND your Bulbasaur and fly off in a balloon! You try to stop them, but the possessed transvestite captures you and prepares to sacrafice you to the mighty Missingno....

You are currently tied to a tree, your pokeballs out of reach. As the possessed transvestite prepares to slay you...

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
...your Murkrow appears out of nowhere and starts pecking the transvestite to death...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
then murkrow flies me to team rocket and pecks it balloon, causing to team rocket to blast off again. bulbasaur is plunging to his death, but gasty catches him just in time. bulbasaur returned to his pokeball and gastly returned to his cursed ball. murkrow flies my to castilia city. a man walks up to me and asks me if a want a new pokemon in my team. i said yes and i choosed between pansage, pansear and panpour. i choosed......

current pokemon in team:
Bulbasaur
Murkrow
Ursaring
Gastly

Last edited:

Snowdrop

Years
Chimchar's homosexual uncle, Pansear. The man then complains that he was missing his soap operas so he slaps you and marches off. You and Pansear make your way through Pinwheel Forest and somehow end up in Northern China. You think...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
"WTF?! is northern china even a place in pokemon?"
as i walked, i saw these weird, ugly and like pansear, homosexual, chinese people
this place gave me goosebumps, so i used murkow to fly me to violet city. these chinese people were thinking "WTF? how could that tiny bird hold that child?"
as i was flying, i saw these.......

current pokemon in team:
Bulbasaur
Murkrow
Ursaring
Gastly
Pansear

Last edited:

Snowdrop

Years
Weird dancers in red jumpsuits balancing on tightropes. Odd. We land in Violet City and we are STARVING. We walk into a creepy-looking restaurant called the...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
"Y U NO EAT HERE?" .......weird name for a resturant
as i walked in, i saw creepy guys that looked like trolls.
"whats on da menu?" i asked
"food" the waiter says
"ya don't say. well, i have the U MAD BRO? special" i said
"coming right up"
i was waiting for my food, when a weird alien dude starts blabbering stuff in my face.
"say wha?" i said
"he doesn't like you" says another man. he had a only one eye.
"i don't like you either" the one eyed man says
"now where have i seen this before?" i said to myself
i grab a knife and slice the alien's arm off.
i ran outside, commanding murkow to get me outta here. i told him to take me to.....

current pokemon in team:
Bulbasaur
Murkow
Ursaring
Gastly
Pansear

darkpokeball

Years
Opelucid City. Suddenly, you realize that you're not playing Pokemon Black or White specifically, so Opelucid can't decide it wants to be rural and nice or techno-advanced and futuristic. So, it blows up, and kills Pansear. When Pansear died, the world thinks you've started a Nuzlocke Challenge, so you're suddenly teleported to Twinleaf Town, so you can start Nuzlocke'ing in Sinnoh...

CURRENT POKEMON:
-Bulbasaur
-Murkrow
-Ursaring
-Gastly

yaminokaabii

^ It means Kirby of Darkness.
Years
After some time and foolish plans made by your rival to run into tall grass, Professor Rowan appears and offers you one of three Pokemon in a briefcase: Chimchar, Turtwig, or Piplup.

"Uh, I already have four Pokemon - " you reply, holding up several Poke Balls.

Suddenly Professor Rowan's eyes turn bloodred and an evil purple aura surrounds him.

"CHOOSE. A. POKEMON."

"Okay, okay!" you reply, very much frightened. (Strangely, your blond rival doesn't notice any of this, blankly staring into space.) You choose....

CURRENT POKEMON:
-Bulbasaur
-Murkrow
-Ursaring
-Gastly

Back