• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
Will this work if I patch it on a japaneese rom?

Hey!Something is wrong!I tried to patch it with Xdelta UI,and it gives me error.

It does not work.I patched it on english version,japaneesee version,still not working.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
Drayano!I downloaded from somewhere,yoru game,but pre-patched(cause I was unable to do it by myself,i don't know why.),and,in the Sangi Ranch,near the place you found the poke-dog,and the plasma member,I encountered(and catched)a shiny Tyrogue.I played,fire red,leaf green,gold,heartgold,diamond,platinum,ruby,emerald,black,volt white(1) and blaze black 2(now),and in Blaze black 2,I founded my very very first SHINY POKEMON!!!I played a lot of poke-games,and never,till now,encountered a shiny.
PS:For those who wants a shiny Tyrogue,just go to Sangi Ranch,near the place where you find the poke-dog,and the plasma member,and try your luck.I encountered a:I will tell in order:lilipup,lilipup,mareep,tyrogue,and then a shiny tyrogue.
Drayano,this is the first hack I encounter a shiny,and not only hack.I didn't founded one in the oficials games either.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
Drayano you are my hero. I played ****load of hacks but yours are simply the best. They are just excellent: high level enemies, every Pokemon is able to obtain, easily obtainable important items, EV and rematch codes and DW abilities. Thank you for your hard work.

Years
May I ask where to get Thunderstone to make Eevee evolve?? Or is it available in a certain shop?

EDIT: Nevermind I found out that it's hidden somewhere in Nimbasa City :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
Not meaning to create more work for you but would it be possible to update the habitat list to include the new Pokemon, I always found this a handy feature! Thanks :)

Liogerzero

Aura Soldier
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 13, 2023
I have a problem whenever i use DeltaUI i get an error stating "target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT" how do i fix this

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
Why doesn't the starter pokemon get their DW ability and the new dual typings like in Blaze Black and Volt White?

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
Good mod but a word of advice: The original games have a gradual curve, which you seem to have thrown out entirely. I think it'd be more effective if "more difficult" meant "better decisions" rather than "CPU uses powerful moves early on".

I have a problem whenever i use DeltaUI i get an error stating "target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT" how do i fix this
Your rom is incompatible. The rom needs to be a non-patched English variant.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
This makes me want an r4 that much more. Seriously, this is the first DS hack that caught my attention, sorry others. Congrats on this, you are definately the guy to be right now.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2015
sorry for this s2pid question

but when I am using the patcher it states that its a mismatch...

is that b'coz my rom is not clean?

help sir...

why is it when I am patching a pop up says mismatch xdelta somthing... 3XD

can you help me how to properly patch the rom for this hack

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
Is it normal that after patching, the size of the original White 2 is 536MB and was trimmed down to 281MB? Is that ok? By the way I tried the rom and the intro says it is volt white2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
Good mod but a word of advice: The original games have a gradual curve, which you seem to have thrown out entirely. I think it'd be more effective if "more difficult" meant "better decisions" rather than "CPU uses powerful moves early on".

Your rom is incompatible. The rom needs to be a non-patched English variant.

I have the same problem, but I'm sure my rom is a non-patched English variant :(

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2016
I heard that the starters you get from the Harlequins can't have their DW abilities. Is this true? I've been SRing for a Speed Boost Torchic and so far they've all been Blaze. Can someone confirm this for me? And if so, was this intentional?

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
Where can I get a Plume Fossil from if I chose the Tirtouga fossil in Nacrene City?
Knowing my luck, I've most probably overlooked something so simple. It's just annoying though as it's the last one I need to see on the Unova dex.

Back