• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Time Warp Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
pokeball.png
[Emergency Supplies]You may use the stores in any Era(that doesn't allow the use of PokéMarts) to purchase Pokéballs for HM slave catching purposes and the E4 Store to buy to buy 10 Full Restores and 10 Revives.

Yay :D If this is the case, I would like to keep going with my silver challenge as well (time to use some of that money up XD) I'll probably start playing again after class and then update before bed. Thank you!

Also, do you mind the use of the speed button on the gameboy emulator? I've only used it to get through people talking to me sometimes (like Whitney crying) and wondered if I could speed through some grinding as well (cause grinding takes forever to do)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Yay :D If this is the case, I would like to keep going with my silver challenge as well (time to use some of that money up XD) I'll probably start playing again after class and then update before bed. Thank you!

Also, do you mind the use of the speed button on the gameboy emulator? I've only used it to get through people talking to me sometimes (like Whitney crying) and wondered if I could speed through some grinding as well (cause grinding takes forever to do)

LOL, sure xD I LOVE the fast forward button. Makes my grinding and pretty much everything a lot faster xD So feel free to use it xD but don't be like me and use it in trainer battles >.> I trolled myself with selfdestruct and earthquake once >.<

Years
Ok, time for another update!

Pokemon Silver

Number of Badges: 8
Spoiler:

Current Team:
Spoiler:

Yeah, as you can see, my Eevee hasn't evolved yet so I'm gonna run around a lot to try and get up his happiness :|

Last edited:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Update #2:
POKEMON SAPPHIRE
Number of Badges:1​
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
Okay, time for a big update!

Pokemon Silver
Number of Badges: 16

Spoiler:

Current Pokemon Team:
Spoiler:

EDIT: Just noticed that the spoiler tag is cutting off extra parts that I added :| It should also say that I'm in Mt. Silver now, getting ready to level up my pokemon to take on Red.

EDIT:

Okay, I'm doing another edit because I want to first say that all my pokemon are at level 60 as well as add my last pokemon to my team! Say hello to Damien, the Tyranitar!

gbs248.gif

Damien the Tyranitar- Level 60
Moves:
Crunch
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Thrash

Note that these moves are not set in stone! Tyranitar can learn quite a few attacks and I'll probably change them after I fight Red (If I lose).

Last edited:
Years
Okay, I know I edited my earlier post when introducing my newest member but I since I beat Red I wanted to make a new post.

Pokemon Silver
Number of Badges: 16 and Red defeated

Spoiler:

Final Team (by order of pokemon used to defeat Red):

Spoiler:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Update #3:
POKEMON SAPPHIRE
NUMBER OF BADGES: 2
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
Update #2 for LeafGreen
Spoiler:

--

Update #2 for Emerald

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Username: Waters_Echo
Game: Crystal
Era: Stone age
= Nidoking, Typhlosion, Marowak/Graveller, Parasect, Ursaring, Sudowoodo
(Depending on if I get bored of trying to win a cubone in the Game Corner)

(and possibly at some point Egyptian, Emerald, but not right now)

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Update #4:
POKEMON SAPPHIRE
NUMBER OF BADGES: 3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Attention:
The Time Warp Challenge now features a Post-Apocalyptic Scenario and a Medieval Era ^^

Last edited:

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Username: Johnny18 or 90210
Game: White
Era: Medieval

Rewy

untitled follower
Years

Update #3 for LeafGreen

Spoiler:

I'll post my Emerald update later, because I'm fishing... a lot. Lots of tentacools...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Well, seeing as I suggested it, I should try it out!

Username: LiquidRage
Game: Emerald
Era: Post-Apocalyptic Scenario

Can't wait to get started! :D

Years
Update#1
Player: Raquira
Badges: 3

Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Atomic Pirate