The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 2 Days Ago, 05:10 PM
Pokemaster6655
Pokemon master

Does anyone truly know if metapod is still working on it?
Old 2 Days Ago, 04:35 AM
Codename Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemaster6655 View Post
Does anyone truly know if metapod is still working on it?
That question is already answered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapmic View Post
I'm sure it is, slowly, but surely. We're used to it now. That's not the fist time Metapod don't update for a long time. But when he will, you can be sure it will be with a new beta.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old 2 Days Ago, 07:17 AM
dungeonmaster201

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokéPlayer View Post
When i be a girl in the gym 5 the pallets being bad in my Visual Boy Advance M.
Fix that.
it's just a minor glitch, don't worry about it, it doesn't affect the rest of the game.
Old 1 Day Ago, 11:23 AM
Poke e
Poke e

Nature: Calm
How do I download this file, I am new to this website and I want to get into these cool hacked games such as this one.
Old 1 Day Ago, 02:57 PM
Selias

I can't get to the Orange Archipelago, for some reason. The river in Route 1 is blocked by trees. I've even patched a new rom. Would I need to start a whole new game, or is it some 4.2 glitch that can be solved by using an older patch?
EDIT: Never mind. I just had to load from an earlier save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster201 View Post
As for the pokemon league, you can also have Pidgeot instead of Pidgeotto and the event will still work
I had a Dragonite, so I'm assuming that it just has to be a flying-type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke e View Post
How do I download this file, I am new to this website and I want to get into these cool hacked games such as this one.
Scroll down the first post, until you see "AshGray Beta 4.2." That's a link to the site that the patch is hosted on. After that, you need a Pokemon Fire Red rom, and a patcher. If you don't have a Fire Red rom, you can find one by searching "Pokemon Fire Red rom" on google. If you don't have a patcher, I suggest Lunar IPS. You can find it by searching "Lunar IPS" on google. After that, you just open Lips.exe (Lunar IPS's application file), press the button that say "Apply IPS Patch," select the AshGray patch, and then select the Fire Red rom. Then, you open the patched rom with your emulator. If you don't have an emulator, I suggest VisualBoyAdvance, which can by found by searching "VisualBoyAdvance" on google

Last edited by Selias; 1 Day Ago at 03:11 PM.
Old 1 Day Ago, 04:23 PM
Poke e
Poke e

Nature: Calm
Thanks for the help, can't wait to play this!
Old 15 Hours Ago, 05:09 PM
Victorcoelh
Predator Trainer

Nature: Brave
i will be pretty mad if after all this time all we get is 4.5 >.<

Sponsored Links