• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Randomizer

Nuzlocke or Let's Play?

• Just do a Let's Play, the Randomness itself is exciting!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go for Nuzlocke! Add more spice to the Random spice!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Hello everyone! I decided to star playing Pokémon Emerald again, this time with the Randomizer twist! Here's the first video.

[hd]ZOwDa2yh2Jc[/hd]

I'm not sure whether to just play through in a normal Let's Play style or to just jump up and make this play into a Nuzelocke Challenge! I'd appreciate your feedback and welcome any comments and Critiques of my videos.

zennyboiz

Wailord Extraordinaire
Years
Nice job with this! I like how you got really lucky with Beldum having a Lucky Egg and an Adamant nature. Not sure about the nuzlocke though.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
well, I decided to add a poll and I'm going to count all voted from here and from my youtube comments. The Poll will end on Feb 16 so the next episode fot this series will probably be uploaded around Feb 20th.

Feel free to add your vote up top or voice your choice here or at my Youtube Channel.

Back