• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Kayla and Holly

Kayla looked at Lucas and smiled. "I'm from Floraroma Town, and Holly's from Striaton City!" she said happily. She patted Holly on the head. Holly nodded and looked away shyly. Kayla giggled. "We're actually cousins, you know! Holly's the older one, even though she looks like a little kid," she added. Holly frowned and blushed furiously. Molly rolled her eyes.

Jasmine smiled and looked at Aipom. "I accept your challenge, monkey! Maybe after this, I'll evolve!" Yuri sighed. She looked down at her Everstone and frowned. "Why do you want to evolve so much, Jasmine? I personally like staying a Lillipup." Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she said. Primrose looked at her curiously.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest

'Oh, Floraroma Town! That's in Sinnoh right? My parents did some research in the mines close to there. I'm not too familiar with Striaton City though. Is that in Hoenn?' Lucas's curiousity increases more, when he hears they are cousins. 'Cousins? Wow that's cool! So that's why you seem so close? Well as for me, I come from Pewter City. And my parents work at the museum their with scientific researching!'

'Evolving? Piggy, evolving doesn't look too awesome.. oiiioiiioiii. I never wanna be an Ambipom... One arm tail is enough thank you! So what is it you evolve into? Mankey?' Aipom chuckled.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Hei

Hei smirked slightly when Kid's sentence got cut off due to the sudden massaging that skirt-girl gave Kid. Kid seemed uncomfortable. When Kid questioned her about exhaustion, Hei rolled her eyes and opened another pouch of her bag, taking out a few berries.

"Leppa berries," Hei stated with a smirk. "Now, can the class of two tell me what these berries do?"

Oh, hey, she rhymed. How utterly fun.

Cynthia

Cynthia nodded as Tyler mentioned about his friend from Orre. She knew that Orre was a very desolate place full of deserts and the like. The fact that an Eevee would be important to a person, especially since Eevees aren't commonly found in most place let alone in Orre, was slightly strange.

"So, you were* the champion of Sinnoh, yes? What's the region like? I've always wanted to go there someday," asked Tyler.

Cynthia smiled, nodding thoughtfully. "Sinnoh is a very large region. It can get cold at times, but the people are usually very welcoming and warm. There is a lot of mythology research in Sinnoh if you're interested in that like I am. We also have contests if you're not interested in battling. While I do enjoy spending time in Undella Town in Unova, I rather quite like Sinnoh. Where are you from?"

*(OOC: Is Cynthia not the champion any more? o-o;)

Years
Kayla and Holly

Holly opened her mouth to answer Lucas, but Kayla interrupted her. "Striaton City's in Unova!" Kayla said loudly. "I don't really know what my parents do, but they make a lot of money doing it..." She sighed. Holly frowned. "My sister worked at a local school... Then she got banned. She gave the principal a black eye..." she whispered. Kayla sighed. "You really didn't need to say that, Holly." She shook her head. Holly blushed and looked away. "S-Sorry..." she whispered. Molly sighed.

Jasmine glared at Aipom. "I evolve into a Pignite, you moron!" She jumped out of Kayla's arms and snorted out fire. Yuri sighed. "Not again... Can't you go one day without trying to kill someone Save it for the mountains..." she said. Jasmine rolled her eyes. Primrose looked down at them and giggled. She climbed up to Kayla's head and looked around.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose
Wyatt laughed to himself when he saw the Starly jerk it's head in what he could only assume was a nod of approval. It was amazing how Jay's Starly could comprehend and communicate back with such ease. The Bird landed on his shoulder, perched and looking comfortable if anything. He looked out towards the ocean before calling Neptune to follow more closely and he went into the direction Nalafari was signaling him to go. The Tide rose a little and the sun seemed to brighten Wyatt's mood. Hopefully Jay would be happier when Wyatt got into the cove, which was where he presumed Jay to be. After all his Pokemon was gesturing Wyatt to go this way and also the footprints died off in this direction.

Wyatt didn't notice the cove until he walked down a slope of sand, leading to a sad scene of Evie consoling to Jay, although he seemed to be suffering from slightly more grief and seemed to have taken something personally. Wyatt walked into the cave silently, unaware of what was going on but it seemed he had missed out of something. He decided to be considerate towards the mood of everyone else and remained silent although he couldn't help but flash Jay a sympathetic glance before walking by him and silently laying his bag down beside him. Leaning his back against the cove wall, Wyatt faced Jay and looked at the Starly perched on his shoulder with a helpless look.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Mountains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragonite nodded at Drake, seemingly understanding. She was ready to fly off, with Valorie no less. Meanwhile, Valorie slowly turned her gaze to glance at Mark. She seemed slightly distant, almost as if distracted by something, but she otherwise didn't appear to hold any visible malice towards him. She awkwardly smiled at him in an almost dream-like manner before turning her gaze back on Mana. Mark might've noticed the tear stains on her cheeks, as they were still very fresh. Regardless, Drake invited Mana to come with them and Valorie was happy, albeit because someone had yanked her heart strings. Was it really for the worst though? She seemed happy, sort of, and she was being a bit more open with her feelings. On the other hand, she really wasn't herself. For the moment being, Valorie was quiet. She was just... watching Mana with interest as if daydreaming, possibly about a romantic picnic between the two, or somethin weird like that.

Olivia Wolf - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia shrugged lightly and placed the half-used super potion back in her back before returning her pokemon to their balls respectively. As Nemo pointed out the issue of exhaustion it rang true in Olivia's head. Oh right..! She took it so easy on her pokemon that she never really noticed that they could actually get exhausted if you worked them hard enough. "Oh yeah..! You're right!" she responded to Nemo in a bemused tone suggesting she was amused by her own mistake. "I like the way you think! You've got the /big/ picture in mind!~" she complimented, tapping her forehead in a semi-universal gesture for thought.

Hei raised the question of berries and Olivia just sort of... went blank. "They... heal pokemon..?" she responded, clearly unsure of herself despite the very vague answer. At least she tried, right..? ...Perhaps it would've been better if she didn't bother. It might become clear that she wasn't exactly an expert on all things pokemon. Better give me detention with Nemo, Hei~

Last edited:

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Some training

Daniel glomped on his sandwich and ate it whole.His pokemon were already finished,so he picked up the tray and put it on one big table with lots and lots of empty trays.His pokemon jumped to his shoulder and the trouped headed to the Entei dorms.Not very long after,they were inside their room.The pokemon were lined up in front of the four bags.Daniel opened the bags."Soldiers,attack!",he commanded to his pokemon.Argo ran to one bag and picked up a bunch of clothes.With his tail he jumped to the closet and opened it quickly using his tail.He put the clothes in there and put in position.Fira picked up more clothes and put them in the ground.Draca launched them with Dragon Tail to Argo.Argo jumped in the air and grabbed all the clothes launched in the air,quickly throwing them to the closet.Fira then jumped on top of the bag n° 1,closing it,and then Draca launched it with Dragon Tail.*

*((Will continue later))

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIYOKO
570.png

Health:
Full

None

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:
'Fateful' Encounters

Part Five

And, just as it usually is, Kiyoko receives no attention from Valorie. Humph. That smarts. Hey, Valorie, why catch me if you're gonna pretend I don't exist! Kiyoko just sort of kept to himself at this point. How could he make her pay attention to him? Maybe, maybe if he started pulling pranks... She'd have to notice!

Fixed Float!

BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png
133.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Ten

Ty smiled slightly. "That sounds nice... I do hope to visit there someday." Ty thought back to his past as the question came. "I was born in and grew up in Ecruteak City, Johto... So I was fortunate enough to learn a lot of interesting history. I was less fortunate to end up with the parents I did, though, so when I was old enough I finally left. I moved to Goldenrod and made a killing in grooming. Then I heard about this place and decided I could make more people happy here... I certainly didn't expect a job offer at the pokeCenter. Oh, there they are!" Ty picked up his pace to catch up with the seemingly larger group.

"Hey, Ace." He lightly nudged the girl's arm, and lifted the Eevee slightly. "She's going to be okay... And the egg... I decided you should have it. I overheard you with that other girl talking about how important Eevees are in your region. It's being heated under a warm lamp back the the Pokemon Center, so when we're done here you can go get it." He glanced down as the weak fox Pokemon opened her eyes slightly. "Oh, you're awake... Just rest, I'll make sure nothing happens to you." He smiled faintly. The Eevee worriedly fidgeted but stopped quickly, as slight movements resulted in pain. "You're going to have to trust me..." He muttered, giving the weak body a couple soft brushes.

Fixed Float!

(Michaela: Well, I was under the impression that she left as champion to live in Unova, and is still not a champion if she's spending her time on the Academy island.)

Last edited:

Drago Dragonite

Years
(A killing?Don't you mean a living?)
*Draca launched the closed bag with Dragon Tail to under the bed.Fira opened the bag's locker with Scratch and opened it.She crawled inside and picked up some books.Argo jumped to the bedside table.Draca slided next to it.Fira put the books on Draca's head.Draca lifted them up to Argo.Argo picked them up and put them on top of the table.*

(*To be continued)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
Nemo's smile spread just a little more widely at the continued compliments, oh how they filled her ego, though her smile went a little wonky at the very comfortable touch she got to her forehead. It wasn't particularly dangerous, but it reminded her of of Sticky Jimmy; he was a good nurse, but Pokemon saliva tended to get everywhere around him. Blech. She just needed to react like she did in battle; be polite, be efficient, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet. ...well, perhaps not that last one, around these parts.

Then the teacher gave away the name of what she was presenting; although Nemo had memorized most of the berries from her information-scouring earlier anyway, it would have made it that much easier for somebody who could only vaguely recall it. Olivia definitely didn't, though, despite her recent destruction of that guy's team. Regardless, she knew. "They give your Pokemon a second wind." Nemo answered Hei smugly, as she retrieved one such berry from her belt pouch with a free hand, and awkwardly presented it to the teacher; their position was becoming steadily more impeding. "But another rule of survival is to save your resources whenever you can; else you might use something that you'll need more later."

Then came Ty, to interrupt whatever snarky response the teacher would pull out of her sleeve, but Nemo's gratitude was stopped dead in its tracks as she saw the Pokemon bundled in his arms and followed it with an offer of another Eevee. If those concepts weren't enough to shatter her fractured illusions of getting over it, he followed it by talking softly to the injured Eevee he carried in his spindly groomer arms. He clearly thought that she hadn't taken care of Krissy, that it was her fault she died, and he was mocking her with these offers, these honeyed words he spoke to the bundle of brown and cream. Anger didn't come; just a deep intake of chilled breath as she turned her head to the side and hid it behind Olivia's hair, clutching the shorter girl more tightly to he
r.

"No. Thank you. But no." Nemo spoke with ragged breath.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png
133.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Eleven

"W-what?" Ty was taken aback by the rejection of the egg. "I... I don't understand. I thought you'd really appreciate that offer... And the egg will need a good home and someone to look over it... I thought you'd make the perfect trainer for it. Why not?" Ty pressed further, abrupt confusion tinging his tone into a more worrisome sound. "The egg needs a home... Are you sure?" Hope lifted her head slightly. All of the movement and noise had fully awoken her, and seeing as she was stuck in place, all she could really do was look in the direction of the sounds; namely, Nemo.

Fixed Float!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Val..." Mark simply said. He noticed the tear stains on her face. Wow she was upset... he was trying to come up with something to say... She did smile toward him though. Mark figured she'd be upset but something about that smile said that things would be alright. Still, Mark wanted to at least speak with her... the one man that was with them mentioned taking Valorie to a hospital. Did Mark really cause that much harm? Just for winning one battle? He felt more worse then before! It may have been to make sure she was ok but Val really had it rough out here.

"..."

What was he supposed to say? Apologizing wasn't right because he just simply battled like every other trainer. Valorie just took it really hard... but he didn't want to go off and criticize her... but he ended up doing it anyways.

"I..I'm sorry about all this Val. I didn't intend for any of this to happen..." Mark said to her. Dragonite looked like he was about to fly off and follow the other man. Val probably did need some bed rest... maybe he could properly talk with her then. It was sort of embarrassing in front of all of these people. It depended if Valorie was going to stick around a little longer. Mark would follow her either way.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest

'Unova?' Lucas replied. 'I haven't heard of that place before? Is it big? Is this why your Pokemon look so much more different than mine?' Lucas kept his eyes on Holly. He could tell she was shy, possibly as shy as he was. He looked ahead at Heracross that had landed. 'Hmm? What's up Heracross?'

'What's a Pignite?...Wait a sec what Pokemon are you guys? Oiiioiii! You guys aren't in Kanto, that's for sure. Heehee! Don't worry puppy! I won't get killed by a little fire pig! OiiiiOiii!! I've taken stronger enemies' Aipom cheered as it stuck it's tongue out at Jasmine and began laughing. Aipom's head turns in the direction of Heracross.

Heracross landed and looked directly up at the trees. It had spotted sniggering Pinecos ready to drop off the trees to explode on top of everyone. Instead of alerting everyone of the problem, Heracross tried looking for a way around them all. Unfortunately there was no way.. Lucas stepped closer. 'Heracross? What's up?'

Drago Dragonite

Years
*(continued)
Draca threw the books' bag under the bed too.Argo,with some ninja moves got next to the bag.The three pokemon opened the leather bag all at the same time.The food bag.Draca slided to the fridge,Fira jumped to next to the bag,and Argo was between them.Draca opened the fridge with her tail.Fira picked up one sack of food,tossed it to Argo,which toss it to Draca,which put it in the fridge.They kept doing this until the bag was empty.The three put the bag under the bed,pushing it.Then the three put in position to the last bag remaining-the Miscellaneous bag.While the devil blinks an eye,Fira jumped forward and opened the bag,tossed a bunch of papers(the school stuff,stationery,stuff like that)to Draca,who jumped up and landed on top of the bedside table,and put them in the bottom drawer.Then Fira tossed a bunch of keys to the air,Argo jumped and used Pound on them,launching them to a little nail on the wall.Fira finally took the last thing out-the School Schedule.Draca jumped on top of Fira's nose,which catapulted Draca to the top of the closet.Draca picked up four nails of the box and launched them.(Now,imagine this all in Matrix style-the pokemon are in normal speed,and everything else is in slow-mo.)Fira jumped to the top of one chair,holding the schedule in her left.Draca jumped from top of the closet to the top of the chair next to the chair Fira was on,helping the Charmander hold the schedule.On the middle of the air,Argo grabbed the nails and threw them to the piece of paper the two other pokemon were holding on the wall.The nails cut the air and finally,hit the paper holding it to the wall.Argo pounded the nails with his tail(Pound) securing them.The three pokemon jumped and landed just in front of their trainer,who was aplauding."Awesome work fellas!",he affirmed.

((Does this count as training?If yes,+1 for all the pokemon please.))
———————————————
Draca-Lvl 20?
Fira-Lvl 20?
Argo-Lvl 15?

Years
Kayla and Holly

Holly looked up at Lucas and nodded weakly. She looked at Molly and held her arms out. Molly sighed and floated into the girl's arms. Holly smiled and hugged her. She looked at Lucas curiously and walked after him. "What's wrong?" she asked nervously. Kayla smiled and walked up to her. "Whatcha doin'?" she asked, taking Primrose off of her head and holding her tightly.

Jasmine sighed and looked at Aipom. "You really don't know anything about other Pokemon, do you? It's okay. Not everyone can be as smart and awesome as I am!" She smiled and breathed out fire. Yuri rolled her eyes and walked up to Aipom. "Don't listen to her. She's just a hotheaded egomaniac," she whispered.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Hei​

"They give your pokemon a second wind," Kid answered in response to her question after skirt-girl gave a very incomplete answer. "But another rule of survival is to save your resources whenever you can; else you might use something that you'll need more later on."

Before Hei could retort that she had a lot of leppa berries on hand, more than she had of any kind of berry just because she knew just how dangerous it was to have exhausted pokemon, the kid who had ran before with an Eevee, and Cynthia came back.

"'Sup, Cyn," greeted Hei with a grin, using one of the many nicknames she had created for Cynthia.

"Hei," greeted Cynthia back, moving from behind Tyler to next to Hei. She glanced at the leppa berries. "You're actually offering to use some of your supplies?"

Hei nodded, but watched the in-coming drama between Kid and the boy that she really didn't care much about.

"Hey, Ace," the boy said, nudging Kid's arm. So, her name, probably her nickname considering the name, was "Ace." Eh, didn't sound as right as Kid. Plus, didn't the boy know that Kid really only accepted touches, and not just those kind of touches, from skirt-girl? "She's going to be okay... And the egg... I decided you should have it. I overheard you with that other girl talking about how important Eevees are in your region. It's being heated under a warm lamp back the the Pokemon Center, so when we're done here you can go get it."

Damn, this punk really wasn't a friend of Kid's. There was no way in hell Kid was going to take an Eevee egg; her expression towards Eevee-boy showed as much.

Just like Hei thought, Kid answered with a firm but ragged no.

"W-what? I... I don't understand. I thought you'd really appreciate that offer... And the egg will need a good home and someone to look over it... I thought you'd make the perfect trainer for it. Why not? The egg needs a home... Are you sure?" pushed the punk.

Hei rolled her eyes. "Ace," she began, glaring at Kid to let her know that calling her by her nickname was a one time deal, "obviously doesn't want an egg; you don't need to push her for it. I'll take the egg if you're really pushing for a home."

Cynthia blinked at Hei before glancing around at everyone surrounding them. "Do they know?"

"Nope," Hei said unconcerned.

Cynthia crossed her arms. "You know me well enough to know what I'm about to say. What's your answer to that?"

"My answer would be that you obviously don't know her well enough to assume that she wouldn't want to take care of an egg in need," Hei retorted, probably confusing the rest of the group. "You can explain it to her if she's too confused."

Cynthia sighed but smiled. "You're becoming as soft as me."

Hei looked insulted. "I am not!"

"You just offered to take in a homeless egg. You're becoming soft," Cynthia replied musically.

Hei growled. She knew that it was probably intimating to skirt-girl and the punk, but probably not to Kid (since she seemed to have some of her own demons) and Cynthia (who knew her well enough by now).

Cynthia laughed and Hei looked away, a faint rose colour dashing on her cheeks. Hei loved the sound Cynthia made when she laughed: it was beautiful and whole and so full of life.

It sucked that Cynthia would only see Bai, and therefore her and Hui and Lan, as a sister.

Hei wasn't quite sure when her admiration of Cynthia's strength turned to love, but it did, and she couldn't even friggin' act on it.

Hei coughed, standing up from her squatting position on the ground she had used to dig around her bag when she set it on the floor, the colour on her cheeks receding. She raised an eyebrow at the punk. "So?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mountains

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Draco was willing to take Valorie to a hospital. He also wanted Mana to come along. Was he wanting to know something about her like Kilik? Kilik still glancing at Mana & Valorie, but didn't neglect to listen to Draco. He listened to his words, but Kilik isn't gonna obey that. He's coming along with Draco, Mana & Valorie. He hasn't even seen Kiyoko, or find out what's up with Mana.

Kilik regained his composure, rotating his shoulders to relax. "I think I'll come Draco. I can find my way around the mountins. I'll head to the hospital at a quick pace," he explained to Draco, already wishing Ganta was a fully evolved Pokemon. He didn't mind, he just caught him. He hasn't trained him yet. When he has the time, he'll get started with training. Right now, events were taking place.

Mark was apologizing to Valorie, who had tear stains all over her cheeks. What the heck did Mana do? Kilik could read expressions very well, but this was impossible. This was mission impossible. That's right america, come get me. Tentou was still in Mana's arms. Maybe he should be put back in his Pokeball. "I'll take Tentou back, thank you." Once Mana gives Kilik back Tentou, he'll return him back inside his Pokeball. He waited 'til almost everyone was setting off back to the academy, or to see what event would next take place.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png
133.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Twelve

After all that ensued, the other girl offered to keep the egg. Now that sent some bad vibes. "Ehhhh... I don't think so. Honestly my first impression of you is not that great at the moment. You seem to refer to everyone as children, too. And just a fair warning, I'm almost entirely sure we're around the same age, so I'd appreciate it if you respect that." After a slight rant, Ty exhaled it all out, his every muscle relaxing as he did so. He continued to speak, though his eyes remained closed. "If I can't find the egg a home, I can just keep taking care of it at the center. I don't mean any offense, but you don't seem like a 'fitting' parent to me... If Ace won't take it, maybe I caan find that girl that was with us earlier. She looked to have a few Eevee evolutions, and they looked well taken care of."

Ty opened his eyes again, but only partially. This time they remained fixed on the young Eevee he held, who looked back quietly with a deep amber gaze. "I've seen plenty of Pokemon mistreated in my time... So my trust with this topic is difficult to gain..." He turned his gaze off toward the Academy, namely, the Pokecenter. He spoke finally, though it was aimed at no one in particular. He was likely lost in thought as he said, "Maybe now I can help prevent these things from happening..."

Fixed Float!

Drago Dragonite

Years
Draca was very happy.Fira too.Argo...Just...Maybe.Daniel got up and whistled."Let's go guys,we'll train some more and go for a walk.Tomorrow is Monday,so we gotta get ready for all the work,awrighty fellas?",he asked.His pokemon nodded and followed him.Not very long after,they were at the entrance of the forest.They kept walking and avoiding conflits with wild pokemon,when they got to a clearing.Daniel wrote in chalk"Training Grounds" in a rock.Then he sat on another rock."Very good,who wants to train first?",he asked eating a muffin.Fira jumped forward."Very well!Attack that tree with Scratch!",he said.Fira turned back.Her claws started glowing like the morning sun,or a rainbow.She glared at the tree.She ran forward to the tree,lifting dust behind her.She jumped and charged at the tree.She quickly turned her arm and the claws hit the tree,making a small incision on it."Nice,nice.Can you try to make an ember cloud?",he asked.Fira nodded.She turned her head up,and opened her mouth.Red glowing embers were shot out of her mouth,and began twirling in the air,forming a could."Good,good.Can you try making an ember cloud,then using scratch on it?",he asked.Fira nodded again.She turned back,and opened her mouth.Blazing embers were shot out of it,and curled up in a firy cloud right in front of the Charmander.Fira then charged forward with her glowing claws on position.She scratched the ember claw,making her claws on fire.But she didn't feel pain."Ok,now try using your Fire Scratch on that rock!",he said pointing at a big rock.Fira opened her mouth and twirled around,making embers surround her.She charged forward with her claws,making all her body on fire.Her claws glowed red,with flames.She jumped and charged at the rock,scratching it and leaving a big incision on it.The fire around Fira soon put out.She was very happy.Daniel and Draca clapped."Awesome!",Daniel said."Dra tininini!"(That was legendary pal!).Fira bowed a little."Char char..."(Oh,it was nothing),she said blushing."Rest a bit here",Daniel said to Fira.Draca soon jumped up and down in front of her trainer."Your turn now?Ok!Try using Water Pulse on the tree",he said.Draca nodded happily.She turned to the tree.She focused and a water ball began forming in front of her nose.When it was big enough,she headbutted it,launching it forward at the tree."Mm...Try using Water Pulse and spice it up with Thunder Wave.",Daniel suggested.Draca turned to the tree.Static electricity was surrounding her.A water blob was forming on front of her.The static electricity passed to the water blob,making small shocks.The pulse was sent forward and hit the tree with a small explosion."Very good!Do your Thunder Pulse again,but launch it with Dragon tail.And try to be faster!",Daniel ordered.Draca charged her Thunder wave and Water Pulse at the same time.She charged forward,and when the Pulse was fully charged and with the shocks around her,Draca's tail started to glow blue.She hit the Pulse with her tail,launching with forward.The fully charged water pulse,with electricity around it, and a blue glow that increased its power and gave it forward momentum from Dragon Tail,hit the tree causing a big explosion.Daniel and Fira clapped."Awesome!""Char charmander char!"(Pal,if my hit was legendary,yours was out of this world!),they cheered.Draca blushed."Tiiini..."(Aw,knock it off...),she said looking down.Now it was Argo's turn.Daniel looked at Argo and blinked an eye.Argo nodded.Argo lifted his head.A small green ball formed on top of his head(Solar Beam).When it was big enough,He grabbed the ball and began turning around.He quickly charged forward to the tree that was hit so many times,still twirling.He held the ball right in front of him and pounded it,launching it with his tail.The Energy Pound hit the tree with the explosion.The tree fell right.Argo crossed his arms and looked up,with his overflowing ego.Daniel chuckled at the paralised by amazement Fira and Draca."Friends,I present to you the new and improved combo of Solar Beam+Energy Ball+Pound,Energy Strike!",he said pointing at the cocky Treecko.

—————————————————
•Draca→Level 22,new combo.
•Fira→Level 22,new combo.
•Argo→Level 17,new combo.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Mountains

196.gif
471.gif

Mana was a little confused when Valorie suddenly started to act weird. Tears were still gently rolling on her cheeks but she was smiling as well. Mana started to thinking and somehow she was afraid she had done "it". Mana took a better view and saw Valorie was indeed victim of Mana's attract and this worried her. Would Kilik and Drake notice what she had done? it couldn't be... They would probably think it's impossible.

Suddenly a few other students joined them, one of them seemed to be Mark, Valorie's crush. At that point Mana started to feel really bad for him. She shouldn't have done that, but on the other side... Valorie seemed to feel a lot better now, more open and all cheered up. "(Mana! You've used attract on her! how's that possible?!)" Felicity, Mana's Espeon mentioned. Felicity was right, Valorie was a girl, Mana was a girl, so how was this possible? Mana glanced at Felicity and shrugged with a confused expression. Kilik seemed to have found out since he kept looking at either Valorie or Mana, this was horrible.

Felicity soon understood that Mana couldn't reply her right now, it would be weird if a "human" could understand Pokémon, right? "(This can only mean Valorie is...)" Felicity got cut off by Mana who shaked her head at her. I shouldn't have found out her secret like this... Mana thought.

Drake wanted to bring Valorie to the hospital, and wanted Mana to come along. She was sure of it... Drake had found out something, there couldn't be another reason that he wanted her to come as well. And it could only become worser when Kilik also wanted to come, but honestly... did she mind this? She wanted to have friends, if she told her secret, would they help her behave more like a human?

Mark apologized to Valorie, but she seemed to be a bit distant from him and distracted by Mana's attract. Mana started to think about the things that would happen if Valorie returned back to normal, she probably would be really confussed and depressed. Mana looked up at the sky and thought about how she could prevent that, should she explain it to Valorie as well when attract faded away? Three people would know her secret on her first day at the Academy... This didn't seem like the most perfect day, but hey... They're just three people right? So long no one else was going to tag along or find out it would be fine...

Last edited:
Back