• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Wow, the race looks really interesting. Good luck guys.
I would like to participate too, but I can't yet, I'm currently SRing for Dialga.
My shiny turtwig is now a torterra and I'm using it agaisnt Dialga, he is the one with more defense in my party now.

I wonder if it's still possible to get the eon ticket now days.

Good luck everyone and happy holidays.

Years
Wow, the race looks really interesting. Good luck guys.
I would like to participate too, but I can't yet, I'm currently SRing for Dialga.
My shiny turtwig is now a torterra and I'm using it agaisnt Dialga, he is the one with more defense in my party now.

I wonder if it's still possible to get the eon ticket now days.

Good luck everyone and happy holidays.
Hmm. You appear to be doing the same thing I am, which makes me curious. Did you SR or breed your shiny Turtwig? If by SR, how many did it take? I need some motivation.

Shiny hunting is on hiatus, largely, since I've resumed progress on Secret Project #4. It's somewhat Pokémon-related; you'll have to wait and see. ;)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Hmm. You appear to be doing the same thing I am, which makes me curious. Did you SR or breed your shiny Turtwig? If by SR, how many did it take? I need some motivation.

Shiny hunting is on hiatus, largely, since I've resumed progress on Secret Project #4. It's somewhat Pokémon-related; you'll have to wait and see. ;)

What were Secret Projects #1, #2, and #3?

Or are they supposed to be secret? :O :P

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024

Well, It took me like 9 months, but I was changing my ID number erasing the game constantly, until I decided to keep the last ID number and it appeared on december 23th, the last game I started was on december 17th, so it took like a week of constant SRing starting from that ID, but also, before my shiny turtwig appeared, a shiny starly pops up, It was hard because it's an uncatchable shiny, but it motivated me to continue SRing. Sorry for the long explanation. Hope it works. Good luck.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years

i can give ya some motivation ( that is if your willing to accept it XD)

i SR for my shiny turtwig, and i didnt necessarily keep count but it took me like 3 1/2 months to get it...

well i tryed, still going on Giratina good luck hunters...

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Hey they changed the forums since I was last here. Pokemon Groups now huh. Well been doing more resets for Bulbasaur and Giratina, no luck I'm afraid.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
man I hunted hard yesterday for that drifloon!
made 10hours hunt u.u
about 600 resets :P
I'll try keeping it until it comes...
btw I'm trying one new thing... I make 100 resets, if it doesn't comes, I walk 100 steps and save, then hunt again... hope it helps...

Years
man I hunted hard yesterday for that drifloon!
made 10hours hunt u.u
about 600 resets :P
I'll try keeping it until it comes...
btw I'm trying one new thing... I make 100 resets, if it doesn't comes, I walk 100 steps and save, then hunt again... hope it helps...
Just don't leave the area....
Eww... The current page number is e-vile!
xD
I'm gonna try and get farther in "lucky Diamond" and SR for Giratina today.
Yay.
GL all.

Years
Such a rare sight to see Aaryn coming on :O
XD
You should rejoin the fun, hunt like crazy with us! ;P
Nothing yet, just occasionally resetting for that Giratina.
Good luck people.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
it's good to see u here Aaryn :)
hope u join the hunt soon :P
btw, do u know if thins thing I'm doin (reseting 100 times, if not shiny walk 100 steps save and reset again) helps with the hunt? :|

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
After a shinyless holiday break I am back. I have EV trained a shiny Golem and am looking to get a shiny starly for my battling team. So that is next on my list.

Happy New Year to everyone.

I noticed some very nice Shinys caught while I was gone. Congratz to all.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
I'm still SRing for shiny Dialga. Well the year is over and a new one starts.
Happy new year everyone.

Last edited:

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
to start the year well:
Spoiler:

it came today morning :P
frist shiny of 2009 is here ^^
now starting with giratina :S

Years
Your game is stupid >.>
Since I doubt that Giratina will shine so quickly, right after Darkrai, I'm going to get the National Dex in Diamond and sprint over there.
And soon, I'm going to restart Diamond No. 1 and go after something...
Not sure what.

Back