• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well, Doctor Outfox, I have this dream where I jump from the 31st floor of a building and, before I hit the ground, my arms turn into colorful wings of a butterfly. Does it mean I'm reading too much Kafka?

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Yeah ;-; but it can take your mind off the grief! People get pets to boost their happiness, but realistically getting a pet is pretty much walking right into agony. Every moment I spend with my dogs I think about them dying, so I spoil them rotten. Maybe I'm just a depressing person :p

e: it means you're eating too many Fruit Loops, man :(

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Vrai, vrai. I have considered it but it'd be work and I'm lazy xD
You seem more amusing than depressing IMO

xD Yes perfect reason, especially if you become a Toucan Thief who steals cereal with his children from monsters and gives them a bit to remind them of what they have lost, sounds odd when you make it realistic xD

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Welp, maybe it's best for both parties if you don't get a cat, then :p
Well thank you kindly, I think.

I'm honestly too tired to comprehend that final sentence. Sorry pikakitten

pikakitten

Years
Yeah maybe when I gain more patience xD
You're welcome, I think xD

You know how the toucans steal the cereal but then you see the monster eating some with them only to find out they left, he'll never have Fruit Loops again, and they're stealing another monster's cereal xD lmao xD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Well, Doctor Outfox, I have this dream where I jump from the 31st floor of a building and, before I hit the ground, my arms turn into colorful wings of a butterfly. Does it mean I'm reading too much Kafka?
I had a similar dream except I was a dragon and I destroyed Paris.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Lol, little pests. I never realized the toucans were thieves. :o I've always looked up to them. This kind of shatters my childhood, you know.

will, i hope by paris you mean paris hilton. back to bestiality. :p

pikakitten

Years
Yep, unless a million monsters ganged up on them took 1 box each and left xD Sorry, but it's true like James, Jessie and Meowth not flying but being burnt to a crisp on the spot xD

xD Yep back to beastiality xD but at least we're talking about it being burned xD
"Burn it with fire!" xD Iconic xD

Years
pikakitten@ Kafka was a really weird writer, with a weird haircut, who wrote books about really weird things, like a man that wakes up and finds himself turned into a bug. I think he would love this topic :p

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Reminds me of the Trix rabbit. When I was little, the children not sharing with the poor guy just disgusted me. His face is plastered on every cereal box but he doesn't get to even taste the product? Please.

I could take this somewhere but the lady in me chooses not to. Aren't I responsible

pikakitten

Years
pikakitten@ Kafka was a really weird writer, with a weird haircut, who wrote books about really weird things, like a man that wakes up and finds himself turned into a bug. I think he would love this topic :p

Hmm ok, then if they're bug wings you might be reading too much of him, if they're toucan wings... you're a thief xD

xD This is what they did to him! xD
all-he-wanted-was-some-cereal.jpg

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
haha, I love the tags. Who just searches for the word "without"

lol. Why are the kids in the picture still not sharing!!

pikakitten

Years
Let him die!

Outfox@ If that man turned into a toucan, much more people would read his book. Nobody reads a book about cockroaches who were men before cD
Hmm, seems interesting, though it would mean I've killed so many people xD

haha, I love the tags. Who just searches for the word "without"

lol. Why are the kids in the picture still not sharing!!

The tags? I don't know, torture him maybe? "EVen in death, we'll make you suffer" xD

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
But toucans can be killed. Cockroaches cannot. :o

I meant the tags on the Oscar Wilde page :p Well the kids are crying...maybe I misinterpreted and they're tears of laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back