• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

[FONT=&quot]Kakusu - Cafeteria[/FONT]
------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakusu halted eating out of surprise that someone wanted to speak to him so early. He raised his head out of the pancakes to see his roommate, Takumi, sitting down next to him. He took a deep gulp of his food and then looked over to his roommate with curiosity. Takumi was usually more nervous around him. It was good to see someone change like that.

"Ahhh... I thought it might've been you that helped me." Kakusu wiped off some syrup that was on his cheek and looked back at Takumi. "Well I guess not. I went to the woods and...." Kakusu had no clue how to continue on. He still could hardly remember anything. "Well I... Long story short I got attacked and woke up in the hospital... I think."

Kakusu took another chuck out of some of his pancakes and ate it before he realized something. Takumi was usually with Nami, right? Aside from in the boy's dorm, Kakusu had always seen Takumi with her. He looked over at Takumi after drinking some water and grinned at him.

"Where's your lady-friend?" he said in a teasing manner with light curiosity. He still had no clue that Takumi was a human and it could be shown by the way Kakusu eyed his food. With no luck he say no clue to give away what kinda of Youkai he could have possibly been.

"So what about that uh... blood they've got here?" he said looking at Takumi with a nervous laugh. Taking another bite, Kakusu saw a boy who came along with a blood pack and grinned at him from behind his more-than-half-depleted pancake stack.

"Yeah, we are both from 3-C," Kakusu threw a noticeable glance at Yorick, Nami and Cheryll along with a friendly grin. "and those guys are also in our class, although I don't know most people in there by name. So who are you?" he said looking at the boy who had just appeared before them.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Cafeteria

Luthas was gone and Cheryll was seemed amused by his attempts to master gentlemanry... gentlemanness...gentlemanity? Regardless, his efforts were amusing to her. She embraced him, saying "Thanks for taking me to the infirmary last night, and thanks for helping me just now. But you are acting different today...you don't have to try to change, just be yourself Yorick." Why didn't he have to change? It didn't seem to fit, being uncivilized in civilization. It was the second part that confused him more, though.

"Be...myself?" What did that mean. Myself...who was Yorick? He was a werewolf born in the Boreal forest in Canada in the Human realm. So he should be a werewolf? "That's against the rules, though, is it not?" He then noticed another familiar scent and looked over to see Allister. He called out to him. "Allister! Why do you not approach?" It was curious indeed. He then remembered that there was more to the instructions given to him by Luthas. He turned to the other girl that was sitting with Cheryll and began, "Gi-" He was about to say girl, but remembered what Allister said long ago. "Stud-" He was about to call her student but he remembered what Luthas had told him just now. "Milady, I-" Unfortunately, at this point Yorick had forgotten the instructions. His smile turned into a frustrated frown as he stared at her blankly, straining his brain to remember the rest of his instructions. He managed to remember fragments and tried to piece them together. "Protect you as well because fair maidens and gentlemen needs above their own liberate you of your woes duty." That didn't sound right...

Finally, Yorick turned to where Luthas last was in desperation and managed to spot him, only to see that instead of using his hand, he was hitting his head against the wall repeatedly. Unable to figure out anything, he simply returned to his meal, taking large bites out of his steaks (which were much more appetizing to him than the toast or the apple).

Last edited:
Years

Allister Curtis

Allister sighed at Yorick's, unfortunately obvious, noticing of him standing there and slowly walked over to the table. He wasn't entirely sure what to do in that situation, he clearly couldn't pretend he hadn't been standing there for long because Yorick had made it clear that he was lingering.
"Uh... I was just thinking" Allister was stalling, looking for an explanation that would satisfy both of his friends... despite his great intelligence nothing came to his mind however "I'm not entirely sure how to put this but that crazy chick who has it out for you is probably not in an overly good mood today".

Hopefully they wouldn't pry, that way he could avoid angering them. He didn't want to risk alienating the few people he could stand.
There's already enough people who have it out for me in this room for the third day... he thought to himself noticing that Janie was still present as was his room mate.
Psychotic werewolf, check. Narcissistic, sociopathic whose species is still unknown, check. This is going well.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Chapter 3: Let's play!​

The commandeer walked around with a wide smile across his face. Today he was going to test the newcomer by making him destroy his own school, well… partly. "Solo! Time for action!" The commandeer entered his room without bothering to knock. "I'm sending you back to the Academy today, not to learn or spy… to destroy." The commandeer chuckled as he was excited about seeing the suprised face of his former student, that's why he was going to come along "Wear this, it will power up your Youkai Powers." He said as he trew a collar towards Solo.

"You know the shedule of the school, go there after all the classes has ended." The commandeer turned around and made his leave. Today was going to be an exciting day for him. He saw one of his other team members, another Lycan and grinned at her. She was next to make her entrance.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
H3zu5eJ.png
999%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Fairytale Base

Chapter Four: Part Eight
Renegade

Effect: Power Collar
Fairytale Training: Day 3

Solo awoke with a jolt. "Huh, what time is..." He realized that it was morning of the next day, and blinked in surprise. "So I slept all the way to next morning... Nice." He stretched and yawned, getting up and starting his morning with practice. He pulled out the Bo Staff, extending it to full length, and began to swing it about. "Hey, I already know how to use this!" He gave it a moment of staring. "But I've only used it twice..." it was then that the Commandeer walked in, and the stick shrunk to its original size.

"Solo! Time for action! I'm sending you back to the Academy today, not to learn or spy… to destroy. You know the schedule of the school, go there after all the classes has ended."

"Actually, I don't know the schedule. I didn't want to go to that class in the first place. But either way, wouldn't it be better to attack when they're not expecting it? Or I could just hang out somewhere, and when they come to me, I can attack them while they still think I'm on their side."

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Millicent Kaiko

Milly froze, a forkful of pancake hovering off her plate as she fixed Chris with a curious gaze, trying to figure out if he had indeed said what she thought he had. Putting her fork down quickly however, Milly offered her lopsided playful smirk, picking up her drink and taking a quick sip, as to act natural.
"Luckily for you, I am heading in the same direction as 3C, so I think I can help you out." Here she placed her cup back down and tilted her head to side, the grin still pulling at her lips. It had been a surprise to hear that Chris was going to be attending the same class as her, but Chris did not need to know this information straight away. No instead, Milly would have her little fun.

Resuming her meal, Kaiko finished the final mouth full with a satisfied sigh, before leaning back in her chair and stretching. She could feel her stomach becoming tight with the sheer amount she had eaten, but it had been a feeling she had missed the previous day. A quick shudder, shivered through her as she remembered the feeling of food poising, yet regardless Milly reminded herself that it was in the past and thankfully today she had managed to eat. Food was always a good thing. Especially pancakes.

Slumping down from her stretch, Milly propped her head forward on the table, cradling her chin in her hands as she quickly scoped around the room trying to act natural as she replied to Chris' second question.

"Na, nothing too special for me today. Just the same old. Hope I don't get too much homework this time though as you still need to teach me a couple of your moves." Mily once again smirked at this, shooting Chris a sideways glance before straightening in her seat. Chris had taken to staring at his food, which was strange but Milly chose to ignore this factor and pressed on eagerly.
"So, Looking forward to your first class? Meet any of your class mates yet? And just let me know when you wanna go and I'll take you to your class."

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

"Cockle-doodle"-DEATH.

Bow and arrows? Badass as always.

It had been with utmost coordination as which Sorae performed all his tasks that morning; he awoke at six on the dot, he bathed in fifteen minutes more or less, changed in five, and then he began hunting whatever game could be found. His latest? A rooster. He didn't go to inspect the wound or retrieve the arrow; he had learned that the hard way when he had shot something that he deemed "too nasty to describe" and quickly left the scene of the crime. Naturally, with the arrow in tow, but still, without looking back. No seriously. DONT. LOOK. BACK.

Now, he had shot another thing which seemed to be a perfectly stable rooster. But he wasn't about to go check; no matter how much it pained him to waste an arrow, the scene would probably be entirely unbearable and whatever else you would like to call it. To avoid wasting more, Sorae packed up and left towards his dorm to drop off his stuff (after a bad night, he decided that was enough camping for a while), then arrived at the gym by seven and set up some bull's eyes. Pretty simple as it was, just a quick pull-back-and-shoot. Sorae had quickly become overconfident in his ability to shoot targets that weren't moving, but he hadn't been able to gauge his abilities in moving targets because of lack of some. Sure, there was the animals that he had shot, but those had been stealthy, surprise shots, nothing noticeable.

He could start shooting the students from the roof; first of all, they were harder to shoot at from up there, and secondly, they could be of varying speeds. Then again, he would probably be suspended or expelled- no wait obviously expelled- for becoming an assassin-serial killer to increase his accuracy. He'd be thrown in jail- wait, was there a Youkai jail? Damn, he was so stupid! He'd never been in the Youkai world before he entered the academy, so he practically didn't know anything! He could be breaking the law by having one of the school's bow and arrows- granted, he could make some, but still that wasn't the point he was trying to make. Maybe he could make a contraption for that- moving targets? Naw, that would take too much effort in doing something other than archery. Maybe someone could hold the target for him- no wait, they would get shot.

Whatever. He should get breakfast.

He saw Milly sitting with that Chris dude, and putting all "NO NOT THIS GUY" thoughts outside, he decided he may as well get acquainted with him. After getting a stack of blueberry pancakes (five) and some toast, AND a glass of milk, he sat down next to them, much more cheerful than he was yesterday (and possibly sub-consciously trying to interrupt what was happening), he sat down next to them. "Did I hear 3C? I'm in that homeroom, if you wanted to know." He dropped his gym bag next to his seat. Time to put all these petty feelings aside... if he could. "Sorry about interrupting your boxing lesson or whatever yesterday, name's Sorae, Sorae Kakori Jenai. Formerly known... and soon to be known... as Volt." Sorae was glad in how naturally that came out, rather than strained as it probably would've been. Perhaps... rivalry aside, if there would be rivalry, they could be friends? He grinned a trademark grin, the lopsided, wicked grin he often gave to many who knew him... or who would know him, anyways."So, uh... wait, Milly just asked you something, didn't she?" Idiot, you interrupted something! No! Bad Sorae! "Just carry on. Pretend I don't exist, although if you want to ask me questions I'm all ears."

Sorae continued to eat, not knowing whether to be content with what he had done or disappointed in possibly making things worse.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

So Milly wasn't in his class...how disappointing. Not only would he not know anyone inside, but now he wouldn't see Milly in her swimsuit. Wait...why was he thinking about that? He shook his head but smiled at the idea, and the smile grew larger when she grinned back at him. Well, at least he'd see her again at the gym.

When she asked him if he was looking forward to his class, he simply shrugged. "I'm not sure," he said nonchalantly, "I don't know anyone else here but you, so it may be rough at first. After that though, it should be ok." He finished his toast and drank the last of his juice before standing up and stretching, as well.

He saw a new person come to their table. Chris recognized him from yesterday...the same kid that entered the gym last night. The guy's name was Sorae, but soon to be Volt. Chris simply nodded to the new-comer, "Nice to meet you, Volt. I'll call you that cause it'd be easier for me to remember." He smiled at both of them, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable, feeling like he's interrupting something. "Excuse me," he suddenly said, clearing his throat and picking up his trash. He went to throw it away, calming down with every step. As he headed back to their table, he grabbed his bag. "Well, I guess I'd better get a move on," he declared, slinging his bag onto his shoulder, "Which way do I go to get to class?"

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: today is the day.
Dorm Room

Cheryl said that it was fine that Nami just sat there. Cheryl stuttered even more than she did, Some kind of girl walked up to Cheryl and trew juice over her head. "Hey! What do you think you are doing?!" Nami stood up and shouted, the girl totally ignored Nami and walked away. "Geez, we have such weirdo's at school here!" Nami mumbled to herself. What does that girl think she's doing? Bullying her classmate like that... It didn't take long before Yorick joined them and acted like a gentleman. He rubbed a cloth over Cheryl's head and said that he'd protect her in a way that didn't sound like him. It was weird to see that Cheryl acted normal around Yorick but timid around Nami, this must mean that Yorick is her friend.

Nami noticed Allister coming their way as well, but turned around when he saw Nami sitting there too. Nami felt a little bad, was she keeping him away from his friends? Yorick tried to say the same thing to Nami as he said to Cheryl but ended up failing badly. "Maybe... I should go." Nami said as she stood up and looked over in Allister's direction. She shouldn't keep him away from sitting on this table and knew how he felt because the same thing happened a while ago when she wanted to sit on Takumi's and Kakasu's table. She looked over at that table and that Vampire boy was still sitting there, she saw Kakasu looking over at them and wondered if they were talking about her. Could it be that Takumi told them she kissed him yesterday and are now laughing at her? Geez... Nami walked away and sat down on a table that was empty. She took a few sips of her blood bag and wondered why she was feeling so empty.

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu woke up on a few books about parasites and startled when he saw a picture of one. "Not the best view to wake up with..." He said as he walked towards the shower and took off his clothes. He took a quick shower and pulled on his teacher's uniform before starting to search in one of his desks. "James and Nami need to have it for swimming class..." He mumbled to himself as he took out two bottles with blue fluids. It looked like poison but it was actually made of herbs and a special flower.

Ryuu left his dorm room and entered the school not long later. He took a look in the cafetaria and saw that most of his students were enjoying their breakfast. Ryuu smiled and proceeded to his classroom were he found some more of his students. "Don't forget your swim suits for swimming class people, I will repeat this once more after Human History." he said as he sat down. He noticed Satomi standing by his desk and wondered what she wanted to ask. "Is it about your swim suit?" Ryuu asked her as he remembered that Satomi was new and probably had no swim suit. "You can borrow one from the school, I will give it to you after class." Ryuu smiled gently at the girl and putted the two bottles with blue fluids on his desk.

Ryuu saw it was almost time for class but since his students tended to be late, he decided to open his books again and read about alchemy to find a way to help Kakasu from his parasite. That's when Ryuu started to wonder where Solo was, he hadn't seen him for a while and he can't remember that he received a message that said that Solo had left the school.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly

Milly cocked her head to the side as she listened to Chris explain that he didn't know anyone, trying not the laugh at her own little trick. The truth of the matter was that he had already met two of his classmate, one very briefly admittedly but they had met none the less and of course he had met her.

It was only when Milly heard a familiar voice that Milly let the serious listening expression wash away. Turning her head, she greeted Volt with a wide grin as the boy seated himself. His stack of pancakes was an exact match to hers and Milly giggled. "You shouldn't be eating so much before swim class you know?" Milly chuckled, before sitting back and listing to Volt introduce himself to Chris. Sorae seemed to be a much better mood than the other day which was good at least and being glad to have her friend back, her good mood was only doubled when she saw Volt introduce himself to Chris properly. Perhaps she could combine everyone into the same group?

But as this thought played across her mind, Chris quickly excused himself with little more than a rushed sentence and a head nod in reply to Volt, before moving off to throw his rubbish in the bin. Raising an eye brow, Milly watched Chris' retreating back before shrugging it off as nerves with meeting someone new, wheeling her head back towards Volt.

"Sorry about that, he's probably just nervous about class. First day and all. So how did the camping trip go? Shoot anything?" She asked this with a lopsided grin, leaning forward onto the table once more. However, her expected answers were interrupted with Chris' return, as the boy shouldered his bag and requested the direction of his class.

Confused, Milly only managed to stare at the guy for a few minutes before shaking her head and smiling. She had offered to walk him to class, so what was with the sudden heart change? Surely it wasn't the fact that Volt had joined was it? As Volt was an amazing guy, Chris just needed to give him a chance.

"We'll walk with you if you just wait a little while? Volt never takes long to eat anyway and that way we can all walk to class together. After all you said yourself, it would be rough at first because you didn't know anyone. Look at this as getting head start on things." She finished with a quizzical but blunted stare, as she caught Chris' eye and moved them down to the chair, in a silent attempt to tell him to sit.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Classroom

Chapter Two: Part Two
A New Day at Youkai Academy

"Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu." Satomi bowed and fully entered the classroom, taking her favored seat to the far front left (front-right from the teacher's perspective) and quietly pulling some school supplies from her backpack. "I'll have to figure out what dorm I belong to later today as well," she mumbled to herself, placing her supplies on the desk in a neat and orderly fashion.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James Weiss Avery

Kakusu confirmed that they were a part of class 3C, as well as pointing out that a different table, composed of Yorick, Nami, and Cheryll, were also class 3C students. James took a quick look at the other table, noting that one of the girls was a Vampire. He realized Kakusu asked him who he was. Almost fumbling his food he decided to set the lot of it on the table, and afterwards started pulling a chair out so he could sit. While pulling the chair out he said, "I'm James, and I'm your new classmate." He followed his statement by sitting and started sipping on his orange juice. A few moments later he began talking again.

"A bit of a dispute between me and a classmate left our teacher with the opinion that we shouldn't be in the same class, so now I'm here, but that's just trivial nonsense."

He smiled after he spoke. James noticed that his juice was a little bit over halfway full. He began opening his blood pack and poured enough into the juice to bring it back to full. Using his finger, he began mixing the concoction. The liquids merged into an odd red reminiscent of grapefruit. James took a sip, soon followed by a satisfied sigh.

"Have you ever tried orange juice mixed with blood? It's very unique, but I like it. A lot of the sour is stripped from the orange juice."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll shook her head at Yorick's words, a happy affectionate smile on her face. Out of the corner of her eyes Nami had yelled at Janie after what she did and felt happy that someone she didn't know that well would defend her as well. If only I could get rid of my shyness she thought watching as Nami left the table and sat down by herself. She didn't have to do that she sighed looking back at Yorick.

"What I meant was you don't have to act like a gentlemen. That's kind of outdated anyway. Plus that's not who you are" she smiled more at her friend. "personally I like the way you acted yesterday better, that's more natural for you" she turned her head and spotted Allister had joined them. Pointing out that Janie or as Allister had called her 'the crazy chick' was not in a good mood today.

"I can tell" she sighed before remembering what had been in her room this morning. "I never found my phone last night before I fell and hit my head...but this was on my bed when I returned to my room after waking up this morning" she pulled her cell phone and the note from Janie out of her pocket and showed it to the boys.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

There he stood, staring at Milly, as she tried to signal for him to sit back down. He felt very uncomfortable around this guy, Volt. However, he just could not say no to her. He resigned himself to his fate and slung the bag down to the floor next to his chair and sat back down. He started to have the feeling of being the third wheel, so to speak.

He turned to Sorae, who had seemed to know what him and Milly said earlier. How did he know? He shook his head. "We were just discussing plans for after our classes", he said kinda quietly, "By the way, I'm Christian Davidson, but you can call me Chris."

He then decided to swallow his pride. After all, maybe they could be friends. "And maybe he'll steal Milly away before you have a chance to tell her you like her," he thought, feeling more and more in conflict. For now, though, he pushed that thought out of his head. Maybe Sorae's intentions were pure, but Chris would do whatever it took to win Milly over...even if it meant fighting a friend. He took to staring at the stone on his ring, trying to calm down some.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - My Brain Has No Titles For This Spot

Kakusu didn't know how to explain the situation he was in. Did he remember at all, or did he just not want to talk about it. I wanted to know, but it's best I don't tempt him. "As long as you're here, dude."

Kakusu brings up an embarressing question. He was talking about Nami. "I-I don't know where she is at the moment..." I wanna move on to something else...! To be honest, I wish I knew where Nami was. I look like a chump the way I answered. Is chump the correct term? I notice Kakusu looking at my food. "Is it unusual what kind of food I get?" I ask. He was kind of annoying looking at my food. I hope everyone here isn't like that. Kakusu didn't have anything else to talk about, so he just brought up the blood bag topic. Oh crap... "Uh, they tasted a bit unusual yesterday, like the other food." Hopefully that was actually true. Hiding the fact that I'm human is becoming more difficult. I better keep my guard up.

While me & Kakusu were having this awkward conversation, someone comes by to ask if we were from 3-C. Kakusu confirms his question. He also points at another table where Nami is. I did not see her there at all. I see she was having some girl talk with her friends. Anyway, the stranger sits next to us & introduces himself as James. He explains his situation, & he somehow reminds me of Solo. I hope they're not brothers. I witness James mixing his orange juice with blood-

Oh god- Disgusting! Urp, almost vomited... "Uh, it's v-very unique all right..." I awkwardly say. Hey! Act like you're one of them, lest they figure out you're secret. "But I prefer the originals, with there own taste!" I hope I hit a home run there. Speaking of, I wonder if they have any sports here.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister felt his temper flare up like lava in a volcano as Cheryll produced her phone and the note that had accompanied it.
People like her... I really do just want to eliminate them all sometimes.

Allister tried to calm himself, he had even started shaking, and was mostly successful but the fury was still there hiding under his calm surface.
"Would it be wrong if I killed her this time?" he said, joking... Well, mostly joking "I'm getting really, really fed up with how she treats you. Why won't these people just learn that everyone is just as important and deserving of happiness as others - bar those who are bad people. This school and the majority of its students are all power-hungry, bigoted pricks and quite frankly I don't know if I'll make the year without going nuts and seriously maiming someone!"

So much for keeping calm...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Cafeteria

In front of Gavin lay two trays, one of them completely devoid of food and the other half-eaten. In his hand was a fork, and he He wasn't any sort of glutton, and he didn't fancy himself a big eater, but he hadn't eaten anything in the past 24 hours. Nothing. It was strange that he hadn't noticed it until just then, and he had a few theories about why. His body hadn't given him any signals about whether he should eat or not, but once he acknowledged the fact that he hadn't eaten, he became incredibly hungry. He found it strange that he was eating almost instinctively, with his mind in a complete other place. In fact, he didn't even notice that his friends were in the same room. Actually, they were rather close to him.

"Would it be wrong if I killed her this time?" he heard from not far off. "This school and the majority of its students are all power-hungry, bigoted pricks and quite frankly I don't know if I'll make the year without going nuts and seriously maiming someone!" A smile bore on Gavin's face as he heard this. He dropped gus tray and slid over to Allister's table.

"Sounds to me like we should do something about this," Gavin said slyly, leaning in close. "I don't think that killing's the way, though. This school has a warped sense of justice and warped authority, as well as inept officials and a backwards philosophy. We, as Class 3C, the 'Chosen Class', have the power and mindset to change this. Through diplomacy and subterfuge, we could make this school a better, safer place for the students. It's a crime that people like Janie can still go around school as if she were perfectly innocent." He leaned away from the table a bit. "But, it's just a proposition."

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister raised an eye brow at the sudden, slightly creepy, appearance of Gavin - who was looking much healthier. He hadn't realised he had been quite so loud and lowered his voice slightly
"The chosen class huh? That's just more proof that the world is screwed. The thing about diplomacy is that it is always controlled by whoever holds power and resources... even in schools. We have very little of both comparatively despite apparently being the schools security and army rolled into one." he laughed a little "do you mean subterfuge as in a desperate action or as in deceit? Because quite frankly sharp pain wasn't enough to dissuade her and from what I have seen sneaky isn't exactly your style... judging by the fountain we broke the other day I'm not doing to good in the subtlety department right now either. I'm up for making things right though, any ideas Hero?"

What the hell am I getting myself into...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

As Cheryll looked at Allister she could tell he angry on her behalf but trying to keep calm. "Would it be wrong if I killed her this time?" he was joking but part of her wasn't sure it was 100% a joke. "I'm getting really, really fed up with how she treats you. Why won't these people just learn that everyone is just as important and deserving of happiness as others - bar those who are bad people. This school and the majority of its students are all power-hungry, bigoted pricks and quite frankly I don't know if I'll make the year without going nuts and seriously maiming someone!"

Cheryll set her phone and the note on the table in front of her as she noticed Gavin had joined them. Though she didn't tune in to what the was saying right away. "It's a crime that people like Janie can still go around school as if she were perfectly innocent." he leaned away from the table as he finished. "But, it's just a proposition."

She listened to Allister's response to Gavin before she spoke, "Good morning Gavin" she smiled slightly. "I'm not really sure how to deal with her...I don't think any of the teachers will help even if I tell them about the bullying" she sighed. "I'll probably just try not to react...who knows if I don't react she might just leave me alone" though a part of her mind was yelling at her.

I doubt it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Cafeteria

Gavin hadn't even noticed Cheryll there, or Yorick. Though, it wasn't surprising, as he simply came in at in the spur of the moment. "Oh, hey Cheri, hey Yorick." He thought for a moment before speaking again. "Janie is...or rather, she should be a minor problem that should have been resolved long ago. She's doesn't need to die, she just needs to be disciplined." He then took a thoughtful pose. "And if that doesn't work, extra measures would need to be taken. The mind is more resistant than the body, but targeting it often proves more effective."

Gavin looked around the cafeteria. "It's...interesting. I heard that there was this kid...some youkai derivative of a wolf, that nearly caused everyone in the cafeteria to fall out. What's interesting about this is that it wasn't the teachers or the staff that suppressed him, but rather, he simply fainted." Gavin's looked elsewhere. "...Or so I heard. What's more interesting is that Oz was able to incapacitate are supposedly elite teachers and get away. It's...shocking, really. Mage Academies...well, the ones I know of, only allow themselves to be run by Archmages, those who are both incredibly powerful and wise. The students at those schools only fear the arts, and that's why the excel at them. The outside world is of no concern."

Gavin again looked around, this time scouting out 3C students, if any were there. "My point is that we need to make this place more secure. We can't have our students fearing Fairytale...they need to enjoy this new life of theirs." Gavin put his arm on the table. "So we have two options: the first," he raised his index finger, "is that we take over. There's be a lot involved, much more than mere delegation and organization, so it certainly wouldn't be a quick process." Gavin then raised his middle finger. "The second option is that we train..." he thought for a moment. "Prepare the staff for this type of security. In other words, we make audible choices that would cause the school to deal with us in new ways, even if those ways are as simple as sending us to the principal's office." Gavin smiled as he went on. "See, as Class 3C, we cannot be picked off so easily. Indeed, we can be disciplined, but they won't be quick to expel us." He chuckled a little. "And, as time goes on, I'll be pushing that dependency to its limits."

Back