• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Years

If you could live in anywhere in Ooo, where would it be and why?

Hmm, this is a tough one for me. As much as I want to say the Fire Kingdom to be with my favorite character, Flame Princess, I'm gonna have to say no to that one. I'd probably live in the Candy Kingdom because everything there is literally made of sugar, and nothing more, and so that I could get all the candy that I'd want! :P

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021

Being a fan of Marceline, I would've said "Wherever Marceline lives!" but I'm not quite sure if I can live in a cave. The Candy Kingdom would probably be my second choice, but I don't want to be part of Princess Bubblegum's experiments. I'm going with the beach in "Ocean of Fear" because I'm obsessed with beaches.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
To answer the topic myself:

I guess the Candy Kingdom cause of the same reason as Zach. A land full of sugar all the time? Sign me up!

Also the episode Jakesuit air last night, any thoughts anyone?

I have to go watch it. I was behind on episodes until yesterday. DX

Anyway, here's something fun. I was browsing the front page of DeviantArt and one of the top deviants was an Adventure Time dress up game. Pretty make your own AT styled character. Here's mine!

Spoiler:

Pretty much what I'd look like if I were in Adventure Time. There isn't much short hair options so I had to use the one with Finn's hat instead.

You can make yours if you like and post it here too. Here's the link to it.

Years
That's a pretty cool tool! Unfortunately for me, though, I look a little too much like Aaron, considering that the selection wasn't very broad..

Spoiler:

And for Jake Suit

Spoiler:

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Username:
Urugamosu
Favorite Character:
Marceline, I don't know why but the way she's slowly warmed up during the whole show has just left a nice, warm impression on me.
The Breakfast Kingdom, because I'd have all of the bacon I wanted.. mmm....
What time is it?:
Adventure time!

Treecko

Years
Username:
Urugamosu
Favorite Character:
Marceline, I don't know why but the way she's slowly warmed up during the whole show has just left a nice, warm impression on me.
The Breakfast Kingdom, because I'd have all of the bacon I wanted.. mmm....
What time is it?:
Adventure time!

Welcome! I see you with you Adventure Time all the time so i was expecting to show up eventually.

As for "Jakesuit"

Spoiler:

Oh and I thought we could discuss this. If it wasn't obvi, "Wizards Only , Fools" wasn't the last episode of Season 5 like expected. It was extended with 26 more episodes labeled as "Season 5.2" which started with "Jakesuit". So I thought we discuss.

What do you think of the idea of a season 5.2? What kind of episodes do you expect there to be? Any predictions on how season 5 will end?

Years

What do you think of the idea of a season 5.2? What kind of episodes do you expect there to be? Any predictions on how season 5 will end?

I honestly am not sure about the end of Season 5, but what I am noticing with Season 5.2 is that a lot of minor characters from earlier seasons are being re-introduced (such as the Clown Nurses, Abracadaniel and other wizards, and the squirrel from Up a Tree), and I hope that this trend continues. I would like to see more episodes with Flame Princess, Marceline, and the other princesses, but I'm looking forward to it.

Also, is Season 5.2 a whole new season of 26 episodes for real? And if so, is that what the "renewed season" post Season 5 is?

Treecko

Years
Also, is Season 5.2 a whole new season of 26 episodes for real? And if so, is that what the "renewed season" post Season 5 is?

According to the Adventure Time wiki, "5.2" is more of a term the writers have been calling it and it's more of just an extension to season 5.So not really a new season I guess more of a collective term for the second half of season 5.
They're are 26 extra episodes as confirmed by Jesse Moynihan, one of the writers.
http://jessemoynihan.com/?p=2013#comment-4892 And this as well. http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki...2_-_Wizards_Only_Fools_is_not_a_finale_at_all http://www.formspring.me/MrMuto/q/472582678948904568

Years
According to the Adventure Time wiki, "5.2" is more of a term the writers have been calling it and it's more of just an extension to season 5.So not really a new season I guess more of a collective term for the second half of season 5.
They're are 26 extra episodes as confirmed by Jesse Moynihan, one of the writers.
http://jessemoynihan.com/?p=2013#comment-4892 And this as well. http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki...2_-_Wizards_Only_Fools_is_not_a_finale_at_all http://www.formspring.me/MrMuto/q/472582678948904568
Wow, that's really algebraic news! That means 52 episodes of a whole season, which is an entire year's worth of episodes! :D

Treecko

Years
Hey everyone! Just thought I share this with ya'll. At the AT panel at San Diego Comic Con Friday, previews of two new episodes for the second half of season 5 or season 5.2 as the writers and fans call it.
The first one is the episode airing Monday, Be More.

Poor BMO's malfunctioning. :( So Finn and Jake have to take him back to the MO Factory disguised as MOs themselves. I think this episode will be interesting cause we will finally get to learn about BMO's origins and learn about other MOs. In Puhoy , there was a MOs called CMO so it's already known others exist. It was said to appear in an episode about BMO's backstory and it looks like this episode could be like that.
http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/CMO
Cmo.gif

It looks like the MOs names are based on the alphabet and that they may get smaller after each letter?
Like DMO is smaller than CMO and EMO smaller than DMO and so on?

Anyway the next one is one that airs two weeks from , now, Sky Witch.

Marceline is on a top-secret mission tracking Maja the Sky Witch. But when she loses the witch's trail, Marceline turns to Princess Bubblegum for help.

I think so far these episode for "5.2" look really promising. The way this episode looks, I'm very excited for it. More on Marceline and Bubblegum's relationship is widely appreciated. I don't ship them I swear. I'm not too keen on Marcy's new hair , but she changes it practically very episodes she's in so I'll only have to see it one time. :)

Also Pendelton Ward (creator of Adventure Time ) reveled that there's gonna be a Finn and Jake balloon at Macy's Thanksgiving Parade this year! If you're not American, you should know that Macy's Parade is the biggest Thanksgiving parade and is broadcasted all over the nation so this is a big deal!

Here's a model of what the balloon will look like.

Spoiler:

Of course it will be ten times bigger in the parade! :3
I need this model in my room. Also as a figure, that would be nice.
It's so cool! I finally have something to look forward to see in the parade this year!

Anyone have any thoughts on this new info revealed at Comic Con?

Years
Wow, a balloon in the Thanksgiving Day Parade?!!?! Totally rhombus! Though did you guys notice the snail on Finn's backpack? That will definitely add some touch.

Also, I see that they finally decided to give Marceline some bangs in her hair :P I can't ever decide what happens more: her wardrobe changes or her hairstyle changes? Probably her wardrobe more than her hairstyles.

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I can't wait until I see that episode! I love bubbline a lot, one of my OTP's, so seeing them together in an episode is just really awesome!

Not to mention I love how Bubblegum is also my favorite character from the show. (Me and liking sugary candy things wasn't enough proof of that was it?)

Treecko

Years
Wow, a balloon in the Thanksgiving Day Parade?!!?! Totally rhombus! Though did you guys notice the snail on Finn's backpack? That will definitely add some touch.

Also, I see that they finally decided to give Marceline some bangs in her hair :P I can't ever decide what happens more: her wardrobe changes or her hairstyle changes? Probably her wardrobe more than her hairstyles.

Yeah I'm sure it's here outfits more than her hair haha.

Speaking of shipping , I thought of a new topic.

Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"?

I'm not really into shipping for most fandoms, but I like Finn x Flame Princess alot. it makes more since than Finn X Bubblegum cause to me Princess Bubblegum didn't really want or show interest in Finn and took forever to tell him that she just wants to be friends. Plus Finn and FP are really cute together. As for non-canon ones I really can't say I have one, maybe Bubbline which seems popular.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
OMG that balloon is going to be epic! I have to watch the parade this year for sure (I usually sleep in on Thanksgiving).

And as for a pairing, I like Bubblegum X Marcelline because I think they are adorable and I have a tendency only to ship girls.

Treecko

Years
OMG that balloon is going to be epic! I have to watch the parade this year for sure (I usually sleep in on Thanksgiving).

And as for a pairing, I like Bubblegum X Marcelline because I think they are adorable and I have a tendency only to ship girls.

Yeah Bubbline isn't bad. I was gonna add that I really like Fionna and Marshall Lee together too. though Fioana and Prince Gumball works well too.

Years
Just like Aaron, it should be very obvious that I support Finn x FP.. the at least have a mutual agreement for love, unlike PB x Finn, where PB didn't love Finn as much as he thought she did, if at all.

Treecko

Years
Okay. New topic.

Do you have any Adventure Time merchandise? If you have any, feel free to share with picture.

I just bought 3 Adventure Time shirts Wednesday. 2 at Walmart and 1 at Hot Topic. The first one from Walmart is red with Finn and Jake on it says "What Time Is It?" on top and "Adventure Time" on bottom. the other just has Jake's face on it.

This is the one from Hot Topic.
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Sa...enture+Time+Bacon+Pancakes+T-Shirt-349953.jsp
You guys?

Years

Do you have any Adventure Time merchandise? If you have any, feel free to share with picture.

Unfortunately, I don't, though I wish I had some, especially some t-shirts.

Anyways, anyone with an iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad... have you guys downloaded the "Beemo" app? It has soundboards of select characters, a camera mode, and you can play a little mini football game as well. Also, if you poke BMO in its face on the app, it will say "Ouch!" and if you do it persistently, it will say something along the lines of "Stop that!". Also, you can tickle its face as well and it will laugh, and if you shake your device back and forth, it will act like it's on an amusement park ride.

Here's a preview below:

Spoiler:

Finally, in Adventure Time news.. I looked at my Windows Media Center TV guide (which goes out 14 days, so this is very tentative), and there's supposedly an Adventure Time marathon all afternoon on either Saturday August 3rd or Sunday August 4th.. I can't remember which day exactly it was.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Yeah Bubbline isn't bad. I was gonna add that I really like Fionna and Marshall Lee together too. though Fioana and Prince Gumball works well too.

I don't normally ship straight couples but I have to agree that Fionna and Marshall Lee would make a really good couple. I don't really like Fiona and Prince Gumball because I feel the same thing is going to happen to them as Finn and Princess Bubblegum.

As for merchandise, I have a shirt with this design-

img_dgnoAR.jpg

And I have this shirt but in blue:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006ZIBQ9A...ZIBQ9A&tag=shopstyleau-20&ascsubtag=744959562

I also have a Finn plushie, Fin's hat, an Adventure Time poster and Season 1 on DVD.

Finally, in Adventure Time news.. I looked at my Windows Media Center TV guide (which goes out 14 days, so this is very tentative), and there's supposedly an Adventure Time marathon all afternoon on either Saturday August 3rd or Sunday August 4th.. I can't remember which day exactly it was.

There was a marathon going on today and there was some event they were showing where people were cosplaying as different Adventure Time characters. They were also asking questions and if you got it right, they gave you a special t-shirt. I wish had known about it, but it was in LA.

pridekitty

A Kitty
Years
Username: Pridekitty or Pride
Favorite Character: Jake
What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!!!ADVENTURE TIME! Adventure time! adventure time! (continue on into infinity)

I like the show because its awesome. Besides, everyone's made of candy!

Back