• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] dionen's gallery of sadness and sorrow

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
ywkdN25.gif

hellllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo world
these are some really old tags from another forum. I lack some inspiration to create new ones :c
some of them are cool, some are shitty, some are complex and some are just cute.
tell me what you think ^_^

otqOp9Q.png

made with illustrator
Spoiler:

jZtUifJ.png

PU64oB7.png

reasons: japan's earthquake

w4dnTZj.png

D5Hguff.png

because why not? ^^

RwST4NT.png

L7LAP2Q.png

svrTcSb.png

cJGpE2x.png

vMG8sJx.png

some vexel tentatives

BONUS: LOITUMA FARFETCH'D
omthNP4.gif

ps: don't even try calling me a psycho

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm having a hard time nailing down your style, and I like that you don't really have a single, defining theme outside of abstract. I think you said it best (though I don't think any are shitty) some are cute, some are complex, but all of them are fun to look at! Your tags are well made, and it's clear that you know what you're doing, so I wonder why you ran out of motivation to update your work?

Those butrerfree though. <333

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I think in terms of tags, a couple of your pieces have a little bit too much empty space going on, which kinda takes away from the depth and flow of a piece. It's important to always keep in mind how a piece will flow, and how you can achieve depth with it. That's not to say you don't know what you're doing, and don't have some skill; it's clear you're good and know what you're doing and what to play around with, since your first tag is amazing. I expect to see you in the competition :P

Your banners are really cool, and those Butterfree, as Fairy pointed out, are lovely.

That Loituma Farfetch'd tho... I lol'd XD

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
PU64oB7.png

this one's heavy, and that's exactly the sort of emotion art should elicit

D5Hguff.png

this concept's just genius

Some really neat stuff overall, love the variety, love the sharpness, this one's probably my favorite:
L7LAP2Q.png

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
like Fairy said, you really don't have one style. it's cool that you are able to do so much in the style of cuteness, complex, and clean work. I agree with Ninja Aiden, I think some of the tags are a bit plain and have an empty space. adding text might help, but i would make the text pretty simple with a drop shadow. i like how you have the images sharp, but not too sharp that it starts to pixel. lovely gallery.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I really like these. They are all very quirky and/or artistic. They do lack a common style, but that really isn't a must, because you pull all of these off very well

Back