• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shoddy Battle Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
As I just said on Aura's profile, I meant for there to be a delay and potentially forfeiting if I fell asleep due to my sleep pattern. If aura is on by midnight I want to do the battle.
Ahhh, I thought you were for sure on that. :x Energy drink can work lol. d('-'d)
wolFLARE vs Waffle-San - I hope to prove myself wrong, I'm rusty :P
Nah.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Sorry Waffle, I'm already out. I'm at my dad's house, and seeing as how the deadline is the shortest I've ever seen one (Which is stupid), I can't finish the tourney.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Lost to Waffle-san, 4-0. I now officially hate Iron Head and Thunder Wave. :< But, it was still fun, despite the hax, gg.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years

The get-together only lasts for 4 days. :/

And? I think as long as it started during the get together, that it would be perfectly fine to go outside of the get together, say, a week or so. I mean really. :/

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 16, 2011
All of your predictoins have failed as I have won(not you overprediting Eos Aduro saying that to everyone else who said I would lose). lol. Anyway gg Eos Aduro.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
And? I think as long as it started during the get together, that it would be perfectly fine to go outside of the get together, say, a week or so. I mean really. :/
Hey, I gave you the rules of this tourney. It clearly stated one round per day. Don't sign up if you can't make it, or maybe actually read the rules before doing so next time. Good day. ^_^

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
Years
Hahah, yeah good game! And I was in a tournament and through 4 rounds I never got a prediction and kept going, so you never know!

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Got smashed 5-0. Couple of mispredictions screwed me up.

gg anyways x]

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Waffle and I jumped the gun and did our battle already, as Waffle wasn't available much tomorrow. I netted a 3-0 victory.

Anti

return of the king
Years
Now I actually will be forfeiting unless Aura comes back on. I just missed him as I came back on =( Company ruins everything sometimes lol. Oh well, good luck to the remaining participants!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Predictions!

Waffle-san vs Jake♫ Done already
Cherii vs natedogg Sure?
Britney Spears vs Dark_Azelf Close one
Aurafire vs HyPeRsHoCk

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Cherii vs natedogg lol
Britney Spears vs Dark_Azelf does he ever lose D8
Aurafire vs HyPeRsHoCk havent seem HS battle.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Cherii vs natedogg - Sound win by 6 if hax doesn't play factor, lol.
Britney Spears vs Dark_Azelf Yeah, baby. >:D
Aurafire vs HyPeRsHoCk

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Cherii vs natedogg - I only battled Cherii (although I have battled natedogg through Wi-Fi, but my internet stopped).
Britney Spears vs Dark_Azelf - Beat him!
Aurafire vs HyPeRsHoCk - Really close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back