• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Metalheads! (Recruiting)

Should HG/SS tiles be used?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use mix of all tiles with custom ones!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years
niceeeeeee and i saw the fakemon that was inserted in the game it looks good :D im not done beta testing yet, i'm listing the grammar errors then ill move to tile or mapping error me or riokura made, and some bugs if there is any.

shawn0173

Pokemon: Metallic Flames!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
have you found any grammar errors yet? i can think of one of the top of my head and that one was where i forgot to capitalize an i lol

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
i wanna say it is the guy in the first town that you talk to inorder to sign up for the journey

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
i got a question about patches, lets say you create a map and while your doing that i edit some stuff in the rom then i get patch back and apply it, will the stuff i did get lost or will it still be there?

Last edited:

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
ill create a backup and try it out to find out if it does

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
heres the worldmap niknaks made
and i shall apply for tile ripper I canz rip black tiles!

Attachments

• mymap.png
    mymap.png
    6 KB · Views: 4
  • blackhouse.png
    blackhouse.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 5

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
ok your hired :D can you possibly get a map that could go with with the story? similar to mine but maybe enhanced like better looking and not so simple

EDIT: oh and can you rip the tilesets of black so i can see if there is anything i want to include in the hack

Last edited:

WildEagle

Years
Oyy Shaun, since my school started, and I got crappy schedule (3 sciences tmr fml -.-) I'll only be on around 1-2 hours, and a bit of time to map, so can you move me as a back-up mapper, I'll map from time-to-time, if needed, but i'll have less time since of my courses. But i'll be able to beta-test still, you can count on me doing that.

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
its fine dude :D i want it to be finished too

WildEagle

Years
yaaaaay :)
I think the time I can go on is around 8-9, if im not on, im probably struggling trying to finish my homework. xD

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
Hi. I would like to do music. I'm not much of a hacker, I tried before, but never really got far, so helping out with another project would be a good experience for me. I wanted a mapping or music job, but you have a mapper, so music is my top choice, scripting my second (But I have no clue how to...).

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
lol ok im going to work on putting in new tiles and sprites and stuff before the maps

ok you can do music :D im not sure exactly what i want for music tho lol you can show me some music you like ad ill see if i want to use it

Last edited:

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
umm... can i see the tiles? i dont really know what they look like so i cant really decide if i want them, i can put up a discussion in the gruop /andor put a poll up asking if we should use them, does that sound good?

Back