• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
My character Olivia is outside on the school grounds, near Bassiroth's character Kenshin.

My character Valorie is currently in class, but may be leaving within the next post or two.

My teacher Elizabeth is currently teaching class, no estimate on when that will finish as it's improvised completely.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
So basically, I can fit my character in any class, right? >_>; I hope it won't be that big a problem.

Dawn

Years
@-DeepImpact-: You...caaan. Yeah, it doesn't seem like it'll be a problem as long as you don't have your character waltz into the room and pretend they didn't just walk in late in front of other PCs that have been there all morning. |D Either have him be late or imply he was always there and just hadn't managed to draw attention to himself.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Yeah, I meant that I was there all along, not barging in xD

I'll try and post, once I decide which class I should be in. d:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Ooh, two Zoruas for Kiyoko to meet! :3

I guess he might have to meet them both, or whichever sees him first. Meh, I guess we'll have to see where all of this goes. I was planning to have Kiyoko start a little love story sooner or later...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
You could always have a love triangle. (nods sagely)

Man, I remember back in the day where it seemed that there was a love square. That was funny...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
A love square? :/ Triangle? Ugh, no geometry for meh...

Anyways, I guess we'll see how it turns out.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Dia: Considering either even get the chance to meet him, let alone both XD

@Kat: Interesting fact...

@Those Involved:

If anyone thinks their pokemon would work with Kiyoko, keep a few things in mind; Kiyoko is still fairly young, so his mate should likely be close to the same age. Also, think about availability. Are any of them in N's class, where Kiyoko is? On another note, Kiyoko is with N and Zoroark, both of which he bonded very well with. If he had a mate, and said mate had to leave, because her trainer needed to leave, that would cause separation anxiety. All things to keep in mind.

That said, anyone still care?

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
*Waggles eyebrows* Yes it is ;3 Well, Star could still be friends for now. I mean, they are around the same age. Cause, she will need to train, but she can spend all school day with Kiyoko. She can definitely be a friend... Maybe a mate if your interested in a slightly strange colored Umbreon...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Err-- It's for Kiyoko, not meh... :/ *step back*

ANyways... Kiyoko is a fairly clingy character, so he won't want to leave his mate. At the same time though, he won't want to leave N and Zoroark either. You can see how this would present an issue.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
O.o Looks like Mistress has some competition! Better keep an eye on yall.

Plus look at yourself! How could a girl not enjoy your coloring! It makes ya unique and all.

I forgot about Kiyoko's blue coloring. :P That'll interest Mistress.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Black/Gray fur, Blue paws and hair tuft and tail tip, and bright purple eyes.

Again, it depends on who ends up coming to Kiyoko, and how it turns out.

And if you check the more recent posts... Kiyoko just learned a seductive little growl... :3

Dawn

Years
...This is hilarious to me because I keep subconsciously comparing it to the way pokemon relationships work in-game.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
xP Mistress would find that growl cute if she heard it. I enjoy your posts a lot Zerin! Can't wait for more.

I hope someone from Hilda's class will take notice of Kilik catching a Gligar, say Mark, Daniel, Oscar, Hilda, Alice & anybody else in class.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
XD

Well, I only have one thing to say to that: Grrrrarrr!

Dia, you seem SO intent on making sure Mistress is the one who gets Kiyoko.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Yeah, I guess I at least want one of my Pokemon to have a relationship with someone. x3 I'm a weird person, lol!

Well I'm gonna hit the hay. :D Night everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back