• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
Hi there! I just wanted to introduce myself - my name is Nina and I am new in this forum. :)

I am 24 and I have started playing Pokemon about half a year ago with FireRed. Now I've recently started playing Pokemon Y. Currently I am in the process of diving into this world a little more every day, and this is so great because there are so many facets to this game. :)

So hi to everybody and I hope to have a good time here. :)

GengyGengar

Sp00py
Years
Hey there Database, welcome to PC! If you have any questions about Pokemon, there are plenty of sections you can find answers in, and plenty of people you can ask, so don't be afraid to ask questions. Enjoy your time here~

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
Years
Hi there! Welcome to PC! We're so glad to have you here ^^

FireRed is a great game! You can find other people to talk about it with in the Advance Generation forum over here! But if you'd like to learn more about Pokemon Y, why not try out the X/Y Forums here?
I hope you have a great time here, and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask!​

Years
Pokemon's a pretty awesome franchise and there are so many ways to connect with other fans. :) That's partially why I love PC so much! A lot of great people to befriend here who share similar interests. Welcome, Nina~ that's the name of one of my good irl friends which is awesome haha.

FR/LG are also amazing. Who doesn't love the VS Seeker?? And the Sevii Islands? Be sure to stick around and you're welcome to ask if you need anything!

Years
This username was not taken before? You should feel lucky for snapping it up, but anyways late welcome to you Nina!

PC is always a great place to meet fellow Pokemon fans, as mentioned right above me there, and there's so much discussions you'll be able to dive into whether it'd be Pokemon, general chit-chatting, entertainment discussion, fan clubs and more.

I don't have much else to leave here given what everyone else had said, but do enjoy your time with us Nina! I'm always here if you want to talk.

Years
Thank you all so much for the nice welcome grettings! I'm still in the process of orientating myself in the forum since it's so big, but so far I've liked everything I've seen and the people seem to be really nice, so I think I'll be really comfortable here. :)

@Hikamaru: Yes, I was a little surprised that the name was not taken yet as well. ;)

@Meng Jiaxing: Absolutely! It's really great to have such a huge diversity of cool Pokemon. And it's a cool feeling everytime you see an old acquaintance from Gen I in this new beautiful graphics. ;)

Years
@Archy: Thank you very much! :)
And yes, I totally enjoy Y and there are indeed tons of improvements compared to FireRed (I haven't played any of the games in between yet), but for me, it was all in all perfect to start with. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Heya! Welcome to the Pokecommunity world!

Whoa! You're twenty-four and playing Pokemon? Wooh! There is no end on playing Pokemon, I mean it 'cause I lived with it! Haha!

I have enjoyed FireRed as well. It has been thirty times of new games I have done. However, no further changes GameFreak have made as it compares to Red and Green Versions on GameBoy. But, Sevii Island was included to be enjoyed! Too bad I haven't touched Gen VI games yet! Feel free to spoil me. XD

In this world, I mean, right here in the forums, feel free to talk about a lot of stuff. Should I address you Nina or Database? Since almost everyone here, I address them by their usernames! Haha! Alright! One word for the rest of your adventure here:

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Years
Thank you, Sky High and gio7ism! :)

@Sky High: You can address me either with my real name or my username, however you like. :) And yes I started playing Pokemon pretty late. ;) Especially because I grew up in the time in which Pokemon first came out and everybody loved it. I don't really know why I didn't start playing back then, especially because I did indeed own a GameBoy and I was playing with it very often. But anyway, about half a year ago I decided that I should maybe give it a shot, since it seemed like a franchise I might like. And I absolutely do! :)

Last edited:

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Why hello der, didn't you der, oops. HI, WELCOME TO PC, NINA!

Have you been adventuring through the forms in the shadows? (cuz that's what I usually did) How are you finding PC? (: It's a great site! Many things to do - many forums to visit, too many things to post! Aiyah, so many active members! All of us can be friendly - most of us are just shy and nervous or too intimidated interacting with each other - some even with newbies. But hey, everyone either likes or tolerant each other, lol!

I hope you find the site accommodating! Feel free to make your own nest! xD I hope you stick around, having one more family member is exciting and a joy to have! Questions? Do ask~

HAVE FUN! *A*

Back