• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions Thread! [OLD]

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Can Eevee FUF evolve first turn? Or is there an error on PTCGO

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
How is best to store your cards? I have a lot in a binder atm. I think 4 sets total, I have in there. Not sure if I should get smaller binders and split the sets to better protect the cards or not.

I already keep them upright at all times and all super rare cards go in their own harder toploaders.

Years
It really depends on your constraints. Binders are more protective than using longboxes alone, but using longboxes and the hard plastic toploaders in combination probably offers the most protection, though that gets expensive extremely fast when compared to using 3-ring binders, 9-card pages, and cheaper toploader sleeves.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Thanks, I'll grab some ring binders and split the sets up. Rather than keep them all in same binder. Having 4 full sets in 1 binder makes me worried about damage. So I'll split them into binders for each set.

Years
  • Age 58
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
Is pokemon tcg coming to iPhone? I don't have an iPad but I want to play it on my mobile device. Thanks

Trickori

A Gen 5 Hipster
Years
Quick Question -- I notice there are no trade threads in the forum; are paper card trades / sales allowed here? I could see where there would be liability issues, I just wanted to check.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
Quick Question -- I notice there are no trade threads in the forum; are paper card trades / sales allowed here? I could see where there would be liability issues, I just wanted to check.
Unfortunately no. This website isn't up with the times.

There is a group on Facebook where you can sell cards. Also there is eBay and tcgplayer but Facebook would be the quickest and without fees.

Trickori

A Gen 5 Hipster
Years

There is a group on Facebook where you can sell cards. Also there is eBay and tcgplayer but Facebook would be the quickest and without fees.

Ok cool! I have a few to sell and a few I would really love to have :( need my team plasma EX cards!

Years

It's not that the site's not up with the times... it's that the site's owner didn't want to deal with the potential liability issues that stem from allowing people to buy, sell, and trade physical merchandise.

Trickori

A Gen 5 Hipster
Years
It's not that the site's not up with the times... it's that the site's owner didn't want to deal with the potential liability issues that stem from allowing people to buy, sell, and trade physical merchandise.

I figured the liability would be the most logical reason. Still, I figured I'd ask in case I was just blind and didn't see a designated area for it. T_T N EX card...want...

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Burn also has its own token.

Also i hate lasers. Thats the second worst card in the game, second only to seismitoad.

Years
I'm not sure this are right thread to Ask this but I'm going to give it a try anyway.

I'm playing Pokemon trading Card game on my Nintendo 3DS, I have download it from nintendo store and my question are. How can I make my own deck using deck mashine?
I have squirtle and friends deck now but I want to make another deck, so I can beat rock club.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
If you have an old base set Computer Search, can you still play it? I know you can still play old energy and trainers with the same name, but I am not sure since Computer Search is an Ace Spec. I wonder this because I have an old base set Computer Search and don't want to buy the new Boundaries Crossed one, so can I still play the old one as the Ace Spec in my deck?

Years
I'm not sure this are right thread to Ask this but I'm going to give it a try anyway.

I'm playing Pokemon trading Card game on my Nintendo 3DS, I have download it from nintendo store and my question are. How can I make my own deck using deck mashine?
I have squirtle and friends deck now but I want to make another deck, so I can beat rock club.

You have to beat the game to use your own deck machine, iirc.

If you have an old base set Computer Search, can you still play it? I know you can still play old energy and trainers with the same name, but I am not sure since Computer Search is an Ace Spec. I wonder this because I have an old base set Computer Search and don't want to buy the new Boundaries Crossed one, so can I still play the old one as the Ace Spec in my deck?
You cannot use the old print of Computer Search in league or tournament play. It was explicitly banned when the Ace Spec version was released in Boundaries Crossed.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016

So I am not sure what you are asking.

If you want to build your own deck, you can do so, easily by going to your decks and modifying a new one.

In order to use the deck machines, you have to beat gyms and insert the medals you get into the machines. After doing that you select the pre-constructed decks you want/

The decks you are able to build will be denoted with a * sign. The decks that have a number next to them indicate the number of cards needed/remaining to build this deck. You can select the decks to determine the remaining cards needed and what goes in the deck itself.

Back