• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New in forums looking for friends :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Hi everyone im Twinkiez ^^

The last time i played pokemon was 11 years ago with the first 3 gen. Back then I had played all pokemon game on gameboy platform (god,fire red, emerald,...). Then i stop playing pkm cuz i was too busy with the the whole beeing-a-teenager thing.

And now here I am just pick up an 3ds and start to play every pokemon games that I missed out since gen 4. I'm starting out with pokemon platinum and work my way up to ORAS.

Anyway the main reason why im posting this thread is i want to looking for a close community to make friend and share pkm stuff with. Like a facebook group or a just simply a small group of players of any kind (chatrooms,etc). Playing pkm by myself seems pretty lonely for me so I just want to make some friends XD. I know PC is also a community but it just too big for me. Maybe it will eventually works out for me but what im looking for is a closer and smaller community meanwhile using PC as a bigger community where I can ask question, learning new thing and update information about pokemon with everyone.

Thank you :D.

Years
Hihi Twinkiez, welcome to PC~! <3 That's awesome that you're getting back into Pokémon after so many years! I was able to play Pokémon as a teenager although I probably shouldn't have after how my grades through high school were xD but I'm glad that I did or else I wouldn't have gotten back into the series for sure. Let me know how Platinum is as well, as I've never gotten to play it! And you'll definitely love the generations as they go along as well! Feel free to check out our Pokémon gaming sections if you ever want to discuss anything from those :)

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi!

Years
I'm always happy to befriend you as well! Pokémon's an awesome franchise that is definitely more enjoyable with friends so good choice joining. ;3 The fifth generation was my personal favorite out of the main series so far so I hope you'll especially enjoy that one. Welcome, Twinkiez!

Be sure to keep posting and hopefully you'll still be logging in even if we're not as small of a community as you're looking for. It's a lot more tight-knit once you get used to it and find that group of friends.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Welcome welcome Twinkiez! Awesome you are back into Pokemon! You're going to love all the games you missed, especially Platinum and X, at least to me lol

Anyways, like Sheep said, I hope you keep logging in often and post. You'll find that everyone here is so much fun and nice. That tight-knit go to group will come with time but in the meantime enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Also feel free to drop me message whenever if you wanna talk or have a question!

See ya around!

Back