• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
lol. thats funny and plus I just caught a shiny Groudon! * goes off to rub it in other dude's face*(ya know the one who started that thread about gold groudon)

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS

eliminater of good and evil...
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Can I join?
Here is a list of My Shiny Pokemon:
Shiny Tentacool in sapphire now into a Shiny Tentacruel
2nd sapphire has shiny Swablu
And in my Fire Red has a Shiny Ditto

Even tho before i joined or if i didnt i always wanted Shiny Latias, Shiny Mudkip and Shiny Manetric...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
good job on the shiny hunting guys, pkmaster. DM latias, ya you can join. weclome aboard, you can call me, co-founder rshg5.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Ya kno I find some ppl finds hard to believe. Like Jirachi3 getting a gold groudon just coz theres a guy who keeps going on about wanting one. (Read his threads theyre starting to get annoying. I wonder if anyone will tell him he has to completely restart the game before he has another chance at a shiny groudon.) I mean, shouldnt their be some sort of photographical proof that you have one? Digital Cameras are by no means rare today, I can access one this afternoon and take a pic of my shiney Cubone to prove the point if need be.

But anyway I just sayin.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
at one point we agreed to accept what people say as true. however, if anybody has evidence, it would be nice to see. if you look back, i have proof for my gengar and golbat. we appreciate honesty around here. there are some members in the past that were young and i don't think quite understood what a shiny pokemon was. like, pichuman (i think is his username, and he was 10) would tell us how he only had like 70 shinies. which is about as many pokemon as 10 year olds get around to catching (no offence to 10 year olds) but, we decided to take what people say as truth, but please do not lie. if you want to confess now, we won't hold it against you.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
and seeing as i'm your servant you lazy lard bucket... i guess i'll like you... that's what leaders are for, serving lazy people... www.pokemonelite2000.com go to the sprites part for shinies (it's on the left)

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS

eliminater of good and evil...
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Alrtight! Thanx u guys! But I havent told u that I cant find shinies or look for em all the time cause of my school work...o man...-_-School is sometimes annoying...
Anyway thanks again...

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Sorry I haven't been arround lately, I've been busy with school too...

I'll update the dex for the pokemon mentioned in the above posts, and also, a welcome all new members.

Years
I think this is a pretty good idea. I don't really have the time to formally join, but I have five shinies already. You say you haven't seen a shiny Porygon?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
we don't formally instate people, so i guess that works. you're in. nice shiny collection.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
some evidence. good one dude anywayi cant take a pic as my digi camera is bust and a little bit off topic but is that a gold zelda gba sp. i got one of those

Back