• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Yay! I have access to the interwebz again!
Free time FTW!

Spoiler:

Smile! said:
Mhm. That. It depends on when you happen to pass the range. If you pass when a certain word is said, then you'd have to act out the lyric. If you pass during a gap between 2 words, then even though a line is sung, you'd be excluded.

btw, can I have the link to your Fullbring? :P

Do I get a cookie as a prize?

I see, hmmm....

No
I'll repost it, since I don't know where it's at.
Spoiler:

Yeah sure, why not, Ilp and I just got some new ones. *gives cookies*
Just don't eat them near the 10th squad. Don't ask why.

Zaspien said:
I'm a huge Bleach fan and I follow the Weekly Shounen Jump online every week to catch up with the manga (I watch the anime relatively sporadically and I don't keep up as well with it as I do with the manga). So, I guess I'm the new member here? Hi guys! :P

Also, Keiri! Thanks minchan.

Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Zaspien! I am the lieutenant of the 12th Squad, Rasencero.

Nobody else voted on the battle between Squad 11 & 12? There are enough people. Besides only 5 more battles.
Sqaud 12 has 2 votes, Squad 11 none.

Btw, Binary, have you made a zanpakuto yet? Like Ilp said, depending on its abilities you might be invited to the 12th squad.

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^
I can read your cookie comments you know... =P

I... really need to make a Fullbring. Maybe sometime soon... Not now though since I'm extremely... Uhh... What's the word... Well, I have writers block. And have had it since... Like... Maybe... 4 years ago, I think...? Yeah... It sucks, I know.

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Completley off topic but
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Is pretty good thank you. Yourself?

Personally I think the anime and manga story was only very good (8/10 level) up until just after the Byakuya Kuchiki fight/end of the rescue arc. So, it's not the story that has kept me reading, it's certainly not the artwork (I like backgrounds) so I guess it's the characters even if Kubo randomly ditches them in Hueco Mundo or ruins them with stupid over the top plots.

Oh, another thing that has kept me watching would be the OST, much respect for whoever does the music for Bleach even if most of it doesn't top that of it's closest rival Naruto.
Spoiler:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Awesome, thanks. :D

The first 20 episodes of Bleach are my favorite episodes. And after the fight with Byakuya, it started to go a little downhill for me. And I really despised the Bount Arc. It was just... boring. The Arrancars held my interest for quite a while though; Ulquiorra versus Ichigo is in my opinion, one of the best fights in the anime. I really enjoyed it. And now there's this Fullbring plot, which I'm kind of neutral towards. The plot just goes up and down. So I guess it's the characters that keep me interested in Bleach too, with a few interceptions from the plot. Plus, OST. ^

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I am doing pretty good. :D Thanks!

I keep watching Bleach because I like the characters and the story. As much as some people complain about how Kubo keeps "trolling" us and whatnot, I personally don't see it. :\ Maybe it's me being naive, but I honestly am interested in the story and the world he is creating.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
What keeps you interested with Bleach?
Pikapal642 said:
I keep watching Bleach because I like the characters and the story. As much as some people complain about how Kubo keeps "trolling" us and whatnot, I personally don't see it. :\ Maybe it's me being naive, but I honestly am interested in the story and the world he is creating.
I feel pretty much the same way.
Spoiler:

Plus I love the quality of the anime now.
Heck, the new filler arc almost seems like movie quality at times.

Plus the characters and abilities are great, imo. :)

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LAPRAS. THAT... You sure you're not Ichigo in disguise? =P

Okay as for what keeps me interested... This'll be a long story... It may seem to go off on tangents but it's kinda important for my point... Just bear with me.

Well first off, I nearly gave up Bleach just before the Rurichiyo arc first aired in Japan. (Obviously I didn't know about that arc until I picked it up again, but just to give an idea, I literally gave up on episode before that. That one episode also happens to be the only one I've seen only in English and not in Japanese.) Anyway, at that point, I felt like the Hueco Mundo arc was going on FAR too long. (I think it was good timing, looking back, that the anime people decided to put a filler right there. If I'd hung in there for just one more episode, I'd have kept watching.) Honestly I'm not a huge fan of Spanish anyway. No offense to those who like/speak it. I just personally don't like the language, and that's just me. At that point in my life, I was being forced to take Spanish class at school, all while knowing my middle school friend who went to a different high school had a choice of many languages... One of which was Japanese, which she decided to take... Anyway the fact that I didn't like Spanish but it was being forced on me anyway, was part of why I didn't like the HC arc and part of why I kinda gave it up. I still kept watching on Adult Swim though, but obviously the episodes on there are very far behind. In November 2009, I realized I only had missed that last episode of the arc. Then they started just showing repeats for almost a year. I took that opportunity to go back and watch all the Japanese episodes from the last episode of season 8, to seasons 9-12, all the way through the then-current episode in season 13. I don't remember which episode I caught up to, but it was probably somewhere around the middle. When I did finally catch up, I found that I really missed Bleach, and I decided to keep following it wholeheartedly. It also made me really happy that around that time, Crunchyroll decided to finally start legally streaming it. (At that point, I already had a CR anime membership, so that made it even better.) Since then I've been following it ever since, not missing a chapter or episode. (It's true I've fallen behind a bit in the anime, but I still watch episodes whenever I can, and I'm only around 20 episodes behind. A lot less than I used to be! So I can probably catch up over the summer.) Anyway, I guess what brought me back and kept me here is... Well, a lot of things. I suppose a good part of it is the characters. That's one of the things that got me hooked in the beginning. Another thing is the plot. I dunno why, but Bleach has always pulled me in with its plot. Even the concept of the Soul Society is really intriguing to me. I dunno... I guess it's... A lot of things. There's also the cliffhangers. As much as I hate them (LOL) they do keep me wanting to continue reading the next chapter. And also, somehow... I just can't bring myself to "drop" the series again. Once I got back into it, I felt really bad about dropping it the first time, so I don't want to feel that way again.

Phew. Well that certainly was a mouthful. XD

On another note... Watching Bleach now... As it is in fact on as I type... I'm reminded how (IMO) Bleach is one of the few anime that has GOOD filler episodes. I mean, Rurichiyo is pretty funny in herself. XD (Yeah, it's the episode where Rurichiyo comes back to the World of the Living.) And come to think of it... Next week is the last episode before the Turn Back the Pendulum arc! YAY!!! I LOVE THAT ARC. It's definitely one of my absolute favorites. And... That has to say something, as neither of my two favorite characters are even in that one. I think it has something to do with the ending theme, though... I happen to really love that song, and I also happen to think it fits the TBTP arc very well.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Ichigo in disguise?

And i'll agree with the filler thing, I'd totally forgotten about the arc with the little blonde girl but I did enjoy that one. The current one seems good as was the rebellion arc.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I... need to catch up so I can watch the current one...

I feel so left out all the time... With the anime talk.

I HAVE TO CATCH UP!!! I WILL GO WATCH ANOTHER EPISODE RIGHT NOW.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Part of me is incapable of reading/watching something halfway and not finishing it.
Another part is me wondering what Kubo will do next.
Another part are the characters. I really like some of them, and will watch almost just to see what they do next (Urahara springs to mind).
Another is because the animation and the music in the anime are superb.
And finally, but perhaps the most important, I wouldn't be able to keep active in the Bleach clubs, and would talk to you guys less D8.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^
Oh man yes the third one...
Spoiler:

I actually agree with pretty much everything on your list ILP. =D

And I'm glad you mention the clubs. =D That's definitely important. Even though I don't know you guys IRL you're still important friends who I wouldn't wanna lose contact with either. XD (Though for my own sake I might wanna make more than 5 IRL friends because 5's about all I got right now... XD Maybe 10 but only like 5 I see a lot.)

OH OH OH BTW I WATCHED ANOTHER EPISODE. THAT MAKES TWO WITHIN 24 HOURS. I'M AWESOME. YEAHHHH

BTW... I get hyper when I'm tired. And I kinda-sorta just stayed up the WHOLE NIGHT.

You know what's coming... XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

I AM HYPER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*goes away before everyone is scarred for life... if they aren't already.*

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Oh God, Urahara
Spoiler:

Years
^Aizen is actually one of Urahara's pawn, and Ichigo is just another key to creating the Oken. He cannot fight Urahara, because Urahara has already planted a device or something inside Ichigo. Yoruichi is on Urahara's side, so that essentially places Soi Fon (and the whole Onmitsukido) on their side as well. Plus, Tessai is a badass Kido master. The Vizards, due to their indebtedness to Urahara, are also with them. The whole Aizen thing was because Urahara wanted to analyze battle skills of Yamamoto, Shunsui and Ukitake (since those three are senior to him). There's actually another Hogyoku which is more powerful than the previous one. Even the previous one was an experimental Hogyoku that Urahara tested on Aizen. And he keeps a horde of Vasto Lorde in his basement. Howzat? XD

Completley off topic but
Spoiler:

WIN. PURE WIN.

One is the concept of shikai and bankai. They're pretty cool, and it makes you wonder what are the sword releases for characters. I'd like to see the Captains' bankai, at least.

Second is Unohana. ^-^ She's cool, awesome, pretty, good-natured, calm, powerful, nice.... and anything else that's nice. While at the same time, Squad 11 outright fears her. THAT IS SO AWESOME :P

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^
Spoiler:

Well anyway I just watched ep. 305. So that's 3 episodes in 24 hours, I'm tired and HYPER so I'm gonna go to sleep so I won't be quite as hyper (hopefully) when I wake up. DESUUUU. XD XD XD

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Lay off the cookies. Might help. *shot*

minchan said:
^
I can read your cookie comments you know... =P

OH SHI...

Minchan said:
BTW... I get hyper when I'm tired.

Yeah me too. At that point I drive the other tired people crazy.

lol
Same reason I watched DBZ. Unless it becomes Bleach GT I will keep watching it. Either way, I finish what I start. I have never dropped an anime/manga (and I don't randomly choose anime). I am just curious what happens next. The plot twists keep it interesting. And it's fun to speculate, especially with you guys. Its even fun to be right. Though I am used to that. Also, good animation and since Velonica I've decided the music is good as well. Before that it was meh.

*Still waiting for Urahara to pWn some group of people, expecting it to happen soon*

Smile! said:
While at the same time, Squad 11 outright fears her. THAT IS SO AWESOME!

Spoiler:

About Battle 5; Since nobody is voting, again, I am scrapping the rule that you can't vote when you are a battle participant.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
And I'm glad you mention the clubs. =D That's definitely important. Even though I don't know you guys IRL you're still important friends who I wouldn't wanna lose contact with either. XD (Though for my own sake I might wanna make more than 5 IRL friends because 5's about all I got right now... XD Maybe 10 but only like 5 I see a lot.)
Which actually reminds me.

Is anyone here in England, and going to the London MCM Expo on the 28th of May? My sister and I are going (cosplaying as an Academy student, and Ulquiorra, respectively. Pics may be uploaded).
Oh God, Urahara
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

^Aizen is actually one of Urahara's pawn, and Ichigo is just another key to creating the Oken. He cannot fight Urahara, because Urahara has already planted a device or something inside Ichigo. Yoruichi is on Urahara's side, so that essentially places Soi Fon (and the whole Onmitsukido) on their side as well. Plus, Tessai is a badass Kido master. The Vizards, due to their indebtedness to Urahara, are also with them. The whole Aizen thing was because Urahara wanted to analyze battle skills of Yamamoto, Shunsui and Ukitake (since those three are senior to him). There's actually another Hogyoku which is more powerful than the previous one. Even the previous one was an experimental Hogyoku that Urahara tested on Aizen. And he keeps a horde of Vasto Lorde in his basement. Howzat? XD
*Applause.*

And it's fun to speculate, especially with you guys. Its even fun to be right. Though I am used to that.
I know, it gets really fun.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
*sigh* I wish I lived in the same place as you guys... But I live in NYC. And I go to two cons per year and one other cosplay event that happens annually. But hey if anyone comes to NYC we should meet up. =D Or something. HAHAHA... Seriously though, I think it'd be cool if you guys came to the New York Anime Festival and Comic Con which is in the fall... I told you guys I organized the Bleach photoshoot there last year right?

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I've never been to an anime con before, and I've never been to a cosplay event, nor have I even seen anyone cosplaying before. ;___;
This. *applause*

OH OH OH BTW I WATCHED ANOTHER EPISODE. THAT MAKES TWO WITHIN 24 HOURS. I'M AWESOME. YEAHHHH
I think I've watched 10 episodes of Bleach in one day before. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back