• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplaying Olympics Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

praetoritevong

Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster
Years
Hey, Ack Quackform raised this question in the RPing topic-AQ was originally representing GHPF... apparently, AQ can RP... so much for the timetable clashed...lol :P oh well. What's the ruling on that?

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
praetoritevong said:
Hey, Ack Quackform raised this question in the RPing topic-AQ was originally representing GHPF... apparently, AQ can RP... so much for the timetable clashed...lol :P oh well. What's the ruling on that?

The conflict in time with GHPF was due to both representatives being missing-in-action. When I talked to their judge, he said that GHPF cannot participate. I'm willing, though, to allow him to participate and join late, if he wants, but only if he has two representatives. So far, I see only one.

praetoritevong

Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster
Years
Well, he's on a rampage! j/k, actually, he's just provided his bio... I asked who the other RP representative for GHPF is in my newest RP post however... I still only see one (1 lol... :P) though...

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
praetoritevong said:
Well, he's on a rampage! j/k, actually, he's just provided his bio... I asked who the other RP representative for GHPF is in my newest RP post however... I still only see one (1 lol... :P) though...

Yes, I contacted IDL, the judge for GHPF, and he has told me that his forum can now participate. With this addition, we now have 12 representatives total and 6 judges.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
Aiya Quackform said:
I was wondering why GHPF isn't on your list. Last I heard, we were participating. Our judge is Idelong, I'm a rep, and so is Metabolist. (That guy had better show up soon...)

My apologies. I'll fix it right away.

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
Years
Thanks HKim. And just because I've been thinking about it, you might remember me if I jog your memory. Quite awhile back on PE2K you started an, erm, 'poll' on Star Trek vs Star Wars. I believe my username at the time was Castform, and I was on the main offensive on behalf of ST. Remember? Heh, we kicked some SW butt.

*hopes this doesn't count as gross subject changing*

EDIT: Well I just got around to reading the above posts about GHPF. MAN I'M GONNA KILL ALK IF HE DOESN'T SHOW!!!!! Alk is supposed to be our other rep, but I don't know where he is. (His current full username is Metabolist.) I gotta go talk to IDL. Is there a deadline for getting our second rep over here?

Last edited:

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
Aiya Quackform said:
Thanks HKim. And just because I've been thinking about it, you might remember me if I jog your memory. Quite awhile back on PE2K you started an, erm, 'poll' on Star Trek vs Star Wars. I believe my username at the time was Castform, and I was on the main offensive on behalf of ST. Remember? Heh, we kicked some SW butt.

*hopes this doesn't count as gross subject changing*

EDIT: Well I just got around to reading the above posts about GHPF. MAN I'M GONNA KILL ALK IF HE DOESN'T SHOW!!!!! Alk is supposed to be our other rep, but I don't know where he is. (His current full username is Metabolist.) I gotta go talk to IDL. Is there a deadline for getting our second rep over here?

Nope, but I would prefer if you had him come as soon as possible. Also, the forum score is the total of both represetatives. Hard to win with only half the team.

Catriona

w0taylicious
Years
praetoritevong said:
Hmm... Not many forums have had both representatives posting so far eh?
Ehe, or at least not on a regular basis... x_x Then again, this is only the beginning, hopefully those inactive will start posting before long. =/

Hakerius

Silent One
Years
I am pulling out of the Olympics. Niether one of my partners have shown up after I have given them a week to do so. I cannot continue like this. Since neither Aphrode or Bluesey have shown up, I've tried to make up for the disadvantage but all its done is send me into a stressed state to the point where I have actually gotten sick and can hardly do anything, most notably my homework. My mind has frozen up when I've tried to continue my posts here in the RPO.

I'm only feeling better because the weekend is here and I can relax but last week I recieved an average of about 8-9 bad headaches (not exactly migraines though), I've been feeling very nauseous to the point where practically everyday last week I was ready for if I needed to run to the restroom, I'm abnormally tired but I end up pacing the hallway for about half the night because the Olympics are on my mind, I've been quite grumpy to the point of shuting myself off to my offline friends, I've lost my appetite (big indicator I'm ill) and I can hardly do anything. I know that if I continue with this, it may get worse.

With that, I bid the continuing forums well and perhaps another RPO season, I may return if I am chosen to represent SPPf once more, school being the major factor.

Catriona

w0taylicious
Years
Hakerius said:
I am pulling out of the Olympics. Niether one of my partners have shown up after I have given them a week to do so. I cannot continue like this. Since neither Aphrode or Bluesey have shown up, I've tried to make up for the disadvantage but all its done is send me into a stressed state to the point where I have actually gotten sick and can hardly do anything, most notably my homework. My mind has frozen up when I've tried to continue my posts here in the RPO.

I'm only feeling better because the weekend is here and I can relax but last week I recieved an average of about 8-9 bad headaches (not exactly migraines though), I've been feeling very nauseous to the point where practically everyday last week I was ready for if I needed to run to the restroom, I'm abnormally tired but I end up pacing the hallway for about half the night because the Olympics are on my mind, I've been quite grumpy to the point of shuting myself off to my offline friends, I've lost my appetite (big indicator I'm ill) and I can hardly do anything. I know that if I continue with this, it may get worse.

With that, I bid the continuing forums well and perhaps another RPO season, I may return if I am chosen to represent SPPf once more, school being the major factor.
Aw, and you were one of the more promising RPers... x_x; Well, I'm really sorry to hear that the Olympics have caused you that amount of stress -- I must say, I've not been able to reel off posts as the likes of Raichu have, but I haven't actually become sick because of it.

If I'm around another season, I look forward to competing against you there. d:

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
It's okay man, I'm sure you can work things out again the nest time. Hope you'll get better!

btw Judges, the first of the data should be sent to HKim by tonight.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
Okay, I recieved word from PorygonX, my counterpart on Serebii, that he will be pulling the forum from the Olympics due to schedule conflicts. He will participate the next season, but for now, has trouble contacting his judge and participants.

RAziken

Deity of the Sun
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2005
Hello guys, I was sent by IDL back at GHPF to act as replacement representative of GHPF. Alk won't be here for a while, and Neya is leaving. May I begin posting?

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
RAziken said:
Hello guys, I was sent by IDL back at GHPF to act as replacement representative of GHPF. Alk won't be here for a while, and Neya is leaving. May I begin posting?

Sure, begin at anytime. Just remember, only two members can represent a forum. Alk can not roleplay any week that you do. Make sure he knows that.

RAziken

Deity of the Sun
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2005
Sorry guys, but I won't RP.

IDL just PMed me that alk should be able to handle it, so I won't RP this week, and if alk really doesn't show up, I might enter the show. I'm not going to risk entering, having alk show up again, and cause total confusion. So right now, I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back