• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fakemon

What type suitable type for Dragon?

• Fire

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Electric

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Darl

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Psychic

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Flying

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Awan2407

I should be more active
Years
My Fakemon and Trainers

Fakemon:
Spoiler:

Trainers:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Fireball
Type:Fire
picture.php

Firesun
Type:Fire/Ghost
picture.php

Fireskull
Type:Fire/Ghost
picture.php

Crushfish
Type:Water/Steel

I will upload as soon as posibble.:)

Fireball is ok as a sprite, but its eyes look like sunglasses a little. You will need to change the eye design, and perhaps the name to Inferorb, for example?

Firesun looks like a face on fire, and the same ol-sunglasses designed-eyes. This should be fixed.

Fireskull has a wierd looking skull. I think you should redo the skull to look more realastic. Oh , and eye glasses off, please.

Crushfish needs to take the eye-glasses off and he will be fine.

Good Luck,

NAtureKeeper

Awan2407

I should be more active
Years
Fireball is ok as a sprite, but its eyes look like sunglasses a little. You will need to change the eye design, and perhaps the name to Inferorb, for example?

Firesun looks like a face on fire, and the same ol-sunglasses designed-eyes. This should be fixed.

Fireskull has a wierd looking skull. I think you should redo the skull to look more realastic. Oh , and eye glasses off, please.

Crushfish needs to take the eye-glasses off and he will be fine.

Good Luck,

NAtureKeeper

Thanks for you comment.
And yeah this 4 sprites will be in the hack.
I will fixed it after that.

~Awan2407

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
Wow, nice sprite, dude. But the skull's face's height needs to be abit shorter.

DaBomb137

I like cheese
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 8, 2014
Firesun doesn't look like a natural sun. I think it could use light radiating from it and maybe a color change to a white with a yellow tint.

yogamoanyo

Surfing the Wind
Years
They're ok, but I think you should work out on the shading, and I think you should mess with the circles, so they don't look like perfect circles.

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
my favorite one is devitom, you should work a little bit on the shading or are the orbs supposed to look like rocks? and the skull, it looks too long on the down part and maybe removing the smoke on the down parts, good work anyways, looking forward to look more of these :D

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
The concepts aren't bad, but you need to work on your shading. The shading should be rounded since they're spheres, do not use straight line. Right now they look really flat. I suggest checking out Chesu's tutorials, they should help you a lot.

Awan2407

I should be more active
Years
The concepts aren't bad, but you need to work on your shading. The shading should be rounded since they're spheres, do not use straight line. Right now they look really flat. I suggest checking out Chesu's tutorials, they should help you a lot.

Ok Then

my favorite one is devitom, you should work a little bit on the shading or are the orbs supposed to look like rocks? and the skull, it looks too long on the down part and maybe removing the smoke on the down parts, good work anyways, looking forward to look more of these :D

Yeah it gonna be fixed soon

Oh yeah, and I like Devitomb. Looks epic IMO.

Thanks Dude :)

Back