• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fort's Fortified Pokemon Market

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Just a question: Are you a shiny hunter? How long did it take you to find all those shinies?
Nono, I didn't catch any of these shinies. Well, except the Gyarados, but that's a given for anyone who has Soul Silver or Heart Gold. All other shinies you see in this thread I got through trades over the past few years.

Thanks so much, she's beautiful!
And thank you for the Skarmory~

d00bt00b

Genxo
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Oh, right now I'm SR'ing for a shiny Johto and Sinnoh starter. I normally only SR because everytime I have a random encounter with a shiny I am out of pokeballs or KO it.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Oh, right now I'm SR'ing for a shiny Johto and Sinnoh starter. I normally only SR because everytime I have a random encounter with a shiny I am out of pokeballs or KO it.
I'm not sure what SR means, but... I only have shinies that are listed. So, if you don't see what you need there then I don't have it.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Hello There,

Im Interested In

486.png

Regigigas (Lv. 1)
Gentle nature
Ability: Slow Start
Stats: 13/8/6/6/7/7
Moves: Dizzy Punch/Knock Off/Confuse Ray/Foresight

OCD

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Howdy!, just made this account so I could ask for a groudon :) hope I don't make any mistakes. Need the critter on my hg version for jade orb. Lemme know what u think/want for it. Thanks for your time fella. Hope to hear from you soon.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
It says OPEN at the top, so I'll post.

I really need a Solosis, could I please get one?

I don't really have any shinies, though. Is there anything else you would like? I breed for natures if you're intersted :(

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Sorry for the late replies, I've been out all day. Not that I'd really be able to make any trades since my mom took away both my DS systems .3.' But, I should have them back very soon~

Hello There,

Im Interested In

486.png

Regigigas (Lv. 1)
Gentle nature
Ability: Slow Start
Stats: 13/8/6/6/7/7
Moves: Dizzy Punch/Knock Off/Confuse Ray/Foresight
What might you have to offer?
Howdy!, just made this account so I could ask for a groudon :) hope I don't make any mistakes. Need the critter on my hg version for jade orb. Lemme know what u think/want for it. Thanks for your time fella. Hope to hear from you soon.
What legendaries or shinies do you have?
It says OPEN at the top, so I'll post.

I really need a Solosis, could I please get one?

I don't really have any shinies, though. Is there anything else you would like? I breed for natures if you're intersted :(
Lol, I don't ask for shinies for Solosis. I've actually been considering letting breedables go for free now, since I already have trades set up to get the rest of the Pokemon I don't already have. So, just toss some random Pokemon at me XD

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Sorry for the long wait fortworth96, I can't trade today because I'm kind of busy, sorry >.<

But I should be available to trade tomorrow, just shoot me a PM sometime between 4pm-10pm PST tomorrow.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Sorry for the long wait fortworth96, I can't trade today because I'm kind of busy, sorry >.<

But I should be available to trade tomorrow, just shoot me a PM sometime between 4pm-10pm PST tomorrow.
It's fine~ I've had other trades and life to keep me busy XD

OCD

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Yep~ The trade might have to wait a bit though. I have testing after school tomorrow, so I won't be home til late.

No worries. I'll try to check back often to monitor the status, if you don't have an approximate time.

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2018
Hi forthworth96,
I'd be interested in a Wurmple (pref. female, not essential), what can I offer in return? Many thanks in advance :)

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Japanese Plasma Genesect (Lv. 50)
Lonely nature
Ability: Download
Stats: 144/150/102/127/110/106
Moves: Techno Blast/Magnet Bomb/SolarBeam/Signal Beam

SMR2010 Jirachi (Lv. 5)
Timid nature
Ability: Seren Grace
Stats: 26/14/15/15/16/16
Moves: Wish/Confusion/Rest/Draco Meteor

For SPR2013 Meloetta and WORLD12 Pikachu? The Meloetta is the most recent Meloetta event and the Pikachu knows fly :3

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
CMT for these?
SMR2010 Jirachi (Lv. 5)
Timid nature

Porygon (Lv. 1)
Modest nature
Stats: 12/5/6/7/6/6
Moves: Tackle/Ice Beam/Hidden Power/ Hyper Beam

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Hiya. :)

I'm interested in the following:

Porygon (Lv. 1) (Shiny)
Modest nature

Would you be interested in this in exchange for it?

Charmander (Lv. 1) (Shiny)
Modest nature
Ability: Blaze
IV's: 31/26/31/31/31/31
Moves: Scratch

Just let me know if you are. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
So sorry for the late replies, guys ;-; School caught up with me and I wasn't able to check the thread for awhile.

Hi forthworth96,
I'd be interested in a Wurmple (pref. female, not essential), what can I offer in return? Many thanks in advance :)
That actually reminds me, I needa edit the thread so breedables are free... So, I don't need anything. Any random Pokemon will do fine~

Japanese Plasma Genesect (Lv. 50)
Lonely nature
Stats: 144/150/102/127/110/106
Moves: Techno Blast/Magnet Bomb/SolarBeam/Signal Beam

SMR2010 Jirachi (Lv. 5)
Timid nature

For SPR2013 Meloetta and WORLD12 Pikachu? The Meloetta is the most recent Meloetta event and the Pikachu knows fly :3
Sounds good to me... However, if you have anything besides the Meloetta, I'd prefer it. I just got two Meloettas from the event last weekend XD If you don't, having another Meloetta won't hurt~

CMT for these?
SMR2010 Jirachi (Lv. 5)
Timid nature

Porygon (Lv. 1)
Modest nature
How about these two?
248.png

Tyranitar
Nature: Brave
Ability: Sandstream
Moves: Dark Pulse, Crunch, Payback, earthquake
Stats: 196 | 178 | 145 | 118 | 126 | 82
Ivs: 19 | 28 | 9 | 27 | 9 | 14
Evs: UT
OT: Jordan | ID: 20323

123.png

Scyther lvl. 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
Moves:vacuum wave, Quick Attack, Leer
Stats: 12|7|6|5|6|7
Ivs: 5|31|31|31|31|19
Evs: UT
OT Murt | ID: 37870

Hiya. :)

I'm interested in the following:

Porygon (Lv. 1) (Shiny)
Modest nature

Would you be interested in this in exchange for it?

Charmander (Lv. 1) (Shiny)
Modest nature
Ability: Blaze
IV's: 31/26/31/31/31/31
Moves: Scratch

Just let me know if you are. Thanks. :)
Sounds good to me~

For everyone who asked to trade: You'll need my Black FC. Also, my sister is visiting this weekend so I won't be able to trade for a couple days.

Back