• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I'm bored with trading. I have everything I need. Hats, misc, and I achieved my Tf2 trading goal, Earbuds. Who wants my remaining stuff that I may not sell? Seriously, nobody wants it. ITS FREEE.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I'm bored with trading. I have everything I need. Hats, misc, and I achieved my Tf2 trading goal, Earbuds. Who wants my remaining stuff that I may not sell? Seriously, nobody wants it. ITS FREEE.

What're you giving away? I'll take just about anything but crates.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years

I wouldn't mind nibbing any Pyro related stuff you have to give away xD

User19sq

I don't mind taking some swag. Got any Spy and Pyro stuff? *Plays as those two classes a lot, mostly Pyro, pyromaniac, whatever XD* Also, if you have anything for the Demoman, can I have it? My girlfriend loves playing as him, but she's F2P, so she can't get hat/misc. drops for the class.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I want strange weapons! That's probably too much to ask though, so you can ignore that. xD
Metal is nice...metal is your friend. 8D

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Oh also in the next event, we should play some DeGroot Keep. Melee-only is always lolzy

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I've grown weary of DeGroot Keep. I'd rather play redfort than that map tbqh. ):

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hmm I've never played redfort but I just looked it up on gamebanana and it looks sweet. So I downloaded it. Let's play that too!

User19sq

I don't care for DeGroot Keep. Every time I play, it's full of chargin' Demomen.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
You all suck :( I'mma play degroot alone then.........................

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I played on a Melee-only server for the first time today... it's just so... lol xD

Kinda got used to playing on Dustbowl so often so I'm trying to get out of it and start playing on other servers.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
The only thing I hate about degroot is if you're up against a Spy that knows the kill-boxes. It's super easy for them to get a backstab, especially when you're charging at them with whatever melee weapon you're using. A lot of the terrain is uneven too which makes it even easier for them.

Bloody spy!

And zappy, I don't know how you can stand dustbowl so much. I really don't like that map series...

User19sq

When it comes to servers, I like fun ones that don't have many restrictions. i also don't mind playing on good custom maps *Cough*Cyberpunk*Cough*. But if it's fun, and there're a decent amount of people, I'd go for it! X3

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I don't like the first Dustbowl map, the others are fine. Also, DeGroot is the best place to practice spy. :D

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I don't like the first Dustbowl map, the others are fine. Also, DeGroot is the best place to practice spy. :D

I'm not sure if it's the best place to practice spy, seeing as you don't have the threat of projectiles. Dead Ringing is only really useful when you want to be invisible. As long as you don't get too close to someone, you're in no real danger. But that's just me, if you're a C&D or IW spy, more power to you.

I find degroot is really good to practice Huntsman sniping though

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I find that I become more sneaky and play safely when I use the invisibility watch, hence I use it more. Though every watch has its own times for use so I sort of switch between the three once in a while.

Back