• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
that's enough PS3 for today.

Time to open photoshop and finish my anime list!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I read a little bit today but I was mostly playing football.

Guess I'll watch stuff now, perhaps the show with lots of neat reaction faces and an obviously high girl.
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I only saw three episodes quite recently at a friend's place. I don't even know how he finds his stuff, he's got all the weirdest of classics on his HD.

It's the same guy who got me into Bakemoogatari, FLCL, Darker than Black, Spice and Wolf, Katanagatari, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Mushishi, Evangelion, Tatami Galaxy, Maria Holic, Redline, and a bunch of other stuff, so I can't really complain.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

He certainly does, it's a shame most of the things he tries to get me to watch is so goddamn difficult to watch. :P

Oh yeah, and he's technically my Bleach grandpa since he introduced Bleach to a mutual friend years ago and that guy introduced it to me.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I was introduced to non Cardcaptors or Pokemon anime by my mother of all people. She knew I liked a couple of Japanese films so when she saw Blood+ on tv she asked if I wanted to watch it with her.

Yeah, 2deep4u shows are sometimes hard to marathon, especially if you usually watch whilst doing other stuff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There was a friend that I used to talk to that shared a birthday with me who told me about inuyasha. I started to have my dad record it for me and that was my official step into the anime world. Before then was Pokemon and Sailor Moon and all that but at the time I didn't realize that they were anime as well.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I usually give anime all my attention when I watch it, since it's pretty much required with subs and all. The more "boring" shows this season like Nyaruko and Dusk Maiden I've found are very easy to have in the background though.

I honestly can't determine when I took my first actual steps into the world of anime. It happened so slowly.

I suppose you could say my marathon of Love Hina on YouTube during two days of 2009 was the big breakthrough to watching anime in large quantities online. But I still remember knowing of of stuff before that. It's all a bit blurry.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

My sis isn't a massive animu fan (well she's just given birth so she's still a bit massive) but she did enjoy Chinese Electric Batman, The Greatest Love Story Ever Told and Mitsudomoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back